A taste of battle: Will be back ... someday [COMPLETE]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd love to receive the Porygon2 over GTS (whenever you come online), if possible :)

I deposited a lv.9 Male Magikarp (nicknamed "Ralph"). IGN: Henning. Requested nickname: Donald

Thanks a lot in advance!

Demantoid

APMS Founder
is a Top Tiering Contributor
This is such an awesome idea for people trying to participate in Battle Spot.

Deposited a lv. 1 male Magikarp ign Padparadscha Message Thank You

Thanks in advance and for suggestions 6 iv mixed attackers like Greninja would be cool if you have them.

This is such an awesome idea for people trying to participate in Battle Spot.

Deposited a lv. 1 male Magikarp ign Padparadscha Message Thank You

Thanks in advance and for suggestions 6 iv mixed attackers like Greninja would be cool if you have them.
We have lots of mixed Pokemon. I probably won't give out Greninja though, it's another one of my teammates who did mixed Greninja. My username needs to be the GTS message next time. Sent.

Ah yes, big thank you for this one. Could I please get your porygon2
Put up a lv1female magikarp nick named "Molly"
IGN:I8TOKYO
thanks again for doing this. Was wondering if you have a rhyperior that you could put in this thread at some point?

Ah yes, big thank you for this one. Could I please get your porygon2
Put up a lv1female magikarp nick named "Molly"
IGN:I8TOKYO
thanks again for doing this. Was wondering if you have a rhyperior that you could put in this thread at some point?
We have Rhyperior on our to-do list but it's low priority for now so probably not any time soon, I'm afraid. Sent your Porygon2, good luck with it.

May i have a Porygon2 over the GTS? Deposited a male level 10 Magikarp.
IGN: BeeJae

Thanks in advance! :)

Hi, is it possible to receive both?
If not, I would like to have the Porygon 2 by direct trade.
I've added you already, my FC is 0619 - 5513 - 2532, my IGN is Giacomo

Hi, is it possible to receive both?
If not, I would like to have the Porygon 2 by direct trade.
I've added you already, my FC is 0619 - 5513 - 2532, my IGN is Giacomo
Maybe if you'd said please.
You're allowed one per day. I'll reserve it for you, find me when I'm online tomorrow.

Demantoid

APMS Founder
is a Top Tiering Contributor

So that's why you people so rarely say them when I ask for them. Your Ps are your 'please's and your Qs are your 'thank you's (because 'thank you' sounds like 'than-Q'). Reserved.
Thank you for reserving. Could I please have Salamence now. Deposited a lvl 1 female Magikarp. If it is not too much trouble could I please have the nickname Croissant. Thankyou in advance. Did not set a gender because I didn't see one.

Could I please get a Porygon2 if you have any left?
Deposited a level 35 female Magikarp with the message rufus drumknott, IGN is May.

Thanks for the giveaway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)