(❤️) Valkyrie's Wonder Emporium (❤️) [Closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
in response to your request for ditto, could i get a scatterbug when you are able to clone it (the ditto i mean, not the scatterbug... anyway)?

also, do you prefer the timid one or the modest one? (mole got me one of each)
Yeah, that's fine! I'll be updating my thread shortly with new stock so feel free to request away whichever in exchange for the Ditto cloning when I can clone (should be just a couple days). Would you prefer a male or female Scatterbug?

I'd prefer the Modest.

Yeah, that's fine! I'll be updating my thread shortly with new stock so feel free to request away whichever in exchange for the Ditto cloning when I can clone (should be just a couple days). Would you prefer a male or female Scatterbug?

I'd prefer the Modest.
gender won't matter cos i won't be able to breed that pattern anyway :P
oh, but i would prefer compound eyes ability if that's ok.

and sure, modest. i'll make a note in my trade thread so i don't forget. and if i see you post something else i'll want, i'll post a CMT ;D

gender won't matter cos i won't be able to breed that pattern anyway :P
oh, but i would prefer compound eyes ability if that's ok.

and sure, modest. i'll make a note in my trade thread so i don't forget. and if i see you post something else i'll want, i'll post a CMT ;D
Oh yeah, that's a good point. The main one I stock is Compound Eyes. :)

No problem, I'm make one too in my waiting list section that I'm waiting to get my Powersaves for your Ditto :P. Lol, I'm waiting on myself technically.

Okay dokie here are the female nidorans I have, you can have your choice out of them:

Box - Slot - Name - Nature - Ability - Spread - SV

B7 - 3,2 - Nidoran♀ (F) - Timid - Hustle - 31.21.31.31.31.31 [3846]
B7 - 3,3 - Nidoran♀ (F) - Timid - Hustle - 31.10.31.31.31.31 [2707]
B7 - 3,4 - Nidoran♀ (F) - Timid - Hustle - 31.13.31.31.31.31 [0358]
B7 - 3,5 - Nidoran♀ (F) - Timid - Hustle - 31.13.31.31.31.31 [2938]
B7 - 3,6 - Nidoran♀ (F) - Timid - Hustle - 31.23.31.31.31.31 [3491]
B7 - 5,2 - Nidoran♀ (F) - Timid - Hustle - 31.28.31.31.31.31 [3278]
B7 - 5,3 - Nidoran♀ (F) - Timid - Hustle - 31.14.31.31.31.31 [0785]
B7 - 5,4 - Nidoran♀ (F) - Timid - Hustle - 31.13.31.31.31.31 [3595]
B7 - 5,5 - Nidoran♀ (F) - Timid - Hustle - 31.12.31.31.31.31 [0643]
B7 - 5,6 - Nidoran♀ (F) - Timid - Hustle - 31.12.31.31.31.31 [2373]
B8 - 1,6 - Nidoran♀ (F) - Timid - Hustle - 31.06.31.31.31.31 [3157]

But I would like an HP Ice honedge with 0 speed, as you have the opportunity to have these TSV hatched and can do what you want with the resulting shiny.

B8 - 1,6 - Nidoran♀ (F) - Timid - Hustle - 31.06.31.31.31.31 [3157]

But I would like an HP Ice honedge with 0 speed, as you have the opportunity to have these TSV hatched and can do what you want with the resulting shiny.
I like the last one the best, minimize foul play damage. I don't currently have a HP Ice Honedge with 0 speed but now with Powersaves I bet I can breed you on ;). 'Cause I won't have to hatch like fifty eggs.

I have a couple orders still on my waiting list, are you cool to wait a bit?

I'm guessing you'd like yours as an egg too?

I like the last one the best, minimize foul play damage. I don't currently have a HP Ice Honedge with 0 speed but now with Powersaves I bet I can breed you on ;). 'Cause I won't have to hatch like fifty eggs.

I have a couple orders still on my waiting list, are you cool to wait a bit?

I'm guessing you'd like yours as an egg too?
I can wait, just let me know when you are ready and yeah an egg would be nice :P

Xen

is a Community Leaderis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Wi-Fi Leader
Although I don't have a trade thread, mind if I make an offer for:

Species: Scatterbug (River Pattern) | Ability: Compound Eyes| Nature: Timid

IVs: 31/x/31/31/31/31

Egg Moves: Poison Powder, Rage Powder, Stun Spore.

I can breed females of Nest Ball Chikorita, Great Ball Totodile, or Repeat Ball Cyndaquil on request if any of those suit you fancy. Furthermore, I have several Maison items that you're looking for.

Although I don't have a trade thread, mind if I make an offer for:

Species: Scatterbug (River Pattern) | Ability: Compound Eyes| Nature: Timid

IVs: 31/x/31/31/31/31

Egg Moves: Poison Powder, Rage Powder, Stun Spore.

I can breed females of Nest Ball Chikorita, Great Ball Totodile, or Repeat Ball Cyndaquil on request if any of those suit you fancy. Furthermore, I have several Maison items that you're looking for.
That's no problem, I just like being able to see what people have, better able to make an offer.

Sure, I think I have some perfect Scatterbugs in stock - let me just check my Eggs.

Do you have any female spitbacks of Totodile or Chikorita available?

do you have an extra leftovers?

if not, could i get a skrelp for the frillish i gave you? with poison point ability please

Xen

Wi-Fi Leader
That's no problem, I just like being able to see what people have, better able to make an offer.

Sure, I think I have some perfect Scatterbugs in stock - let me just check my Eggs.

Do you have any female spitbacks of Totodile or Chikorita available?
Not atm since I just transferred the female Colosseum parents last weekend, and I've been more focused on other breeds. I do have an ideal father for my Colo Feraligatr sitting in my Black 2 cart though, so I can start breeding them first thing in the morning (3:23 am here).

Not atm since I just transferred the female Colosseum parents last weekend, and I've been more focused on other breeds. I do have an ideal father for my Colo Feraligatr sitting in my Black 2 cart though, so I can start breeding them first thing in the morning (3:23 am here).
That's no problem, well, I do have perfect Scatterbugs but they're missing Rage Powder (the Egg Move). If you want it with Rage Powder I'll put you on my waiting list. I can wait for the Totodile/Chikorita - I think I'll get a Chikorita, if that's okay :). A female spitback is fine but I would like a 5IV but I realise they're difficult to get, so either one will do for the Scatterbug.

Also, do you have a gender preference on your Scatterbug?

yes, female please and ty :D
Awesome. Will get too this once I get my other orders out of the way.
You don't mind waiting a tad as I have some people I've had waiting for a bit (lol)?

Xen

Wi-Fi Leader
That's no problem, well, I do have perfect Scatterbugs but they're missing Rage Powder (the Egg Move). If you want it with Rage Powder I'll put you on my waiting list. I can wait for the Totodile/Chikorita - I think I'll get a Chikorita, if that's okay :). A female spitback is fine but I would like a 5IV but I realise they're difficult to get, so either one will do for the Scatterbug.

Also, do you have a gender preference on your Scatterbug?
Lack of Rage Power is fine, I'll be using it for singles. And I don't have a preference with gender; whichever one you have available at the time. :)

I'll start breeding for the Chikorita soon; shouldn't be too big of a hassle once I breed another female with far more suitable IVs. Any particular nature and egg moves you want for it? I haven't used Chikorita in a competitive environment since Gen 3, so I have no clue what's good for it in this department. lol

Okay, I'll check through my eggs but if you're sure the lack of Rage Powder is fine.

I think it's a female, Timid, and Compound Eyes is a definite though.

Will check, otherwise I'll put you on my waiting list to bred a poke for.

Could I get Leaf Storm, Leech Seed, Counter and Ancient Power on here? Also, Calm nature. If that's not too much trouble. :)

Xen

Wi-Fi Leader
Okay, I'll check through my eggs but if you're sure the lack of Rage Powder is fine.

I think it's a female, Timid, and Compound Eyes is a definite though.

Will check, otherwise I'll put you on my waiting list to bred a poke for.

Could I get Leaf Storm, Leech Seed, Counter and Ancient Power on here? Also, Calm nature. If that's not too much trouble. :)
Sure thing, no trouble at all. I'll VM you once it's ready.

Sure thing, no trouble at all. I'll VM you once it's ready.
No problem. I do indeed have a female Timid Scatterbug, Compound Eyes, 31/x/31/31/31/31, missing Rage Powder and it's also been in the Day Care (still has both Egg Moves) so it's level 24. Is that okay? It has no EV's just been chilling in the Day Care for a while.

Otherwise, I can breed another.

Ignore that. Got a level 1 Timid Compound Eyes Female only missing the Rage Powder, perfect IVs.

Last edited:

Xen

Wi-Fi Leader
No problem. I do indeed have a female Timid Scatterbug, Compound Eyes, 31/x/31/31/31/31, missing Rage Powder and it's also been in the Day Care (still has both Egg Moves) so it's level 24. Is that okay? It has no EV's just been chilling in the Day Care for a while.

Otherwise, I can breed another.

Ignore that. Got a level 1 Timid Compound Eyes Female only missing the Rage Powder, perfect IVs.
Sounds great. I'm getting the parents ready now, so it shouldn't be too long unless destiny knot decides it likes my Bayleef's crappy IVs. lol

I'll let you know when it's ready

Xen

Wi-Fi Leader
Just bred a female 31/31/x/31/31/31 Calm Chikorita, if you want that for the Scatterbug? If not, I'll keep hatching.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)