(❤️) Valkyrie's Wonder Emporium (❤️) [Closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cute Thread I just realized that the nidoran I had has poison point, not hustle so I'll have to breed more.

Cute Thread I just realized that the nidoran I had has poison point, not hustle so I'll have to breed more.
Thanks. It's a start, still got more to breed and update so we'll go from there. That's no problem.

If you don't see anything you like here, I'll check my PC for anything I can breed from.

Or if you'd want something to from the cloned section, I trust you to clone for me and return it. :)

Thanks. It's a start, still got more to breed and update so we'll go from there. That's no problem.

If you don't see anything you like here, I'll check my PC for anything I can breed from.

Or if you'd want something to from the cloned section, I trust you to clone for me and return it. :)
I'll let you know. evan0913 can vouch for me on cloning.

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
Species: Cyndaquil | Ability: Prankster (HA) | Nature: Modest | Timid

IVs: 31/x/31/31/31/31

Egg Moves: Flame Burst, Flare Blitz, Crush Claw, Thrash
I think you made a c/p error there, his ability is unreleased and it ain't prankster :p.

Also: CMT for a female Heavy Ball sudowoodo!

great, lets do it. Ill get to breeding :)
No problem, I will too. You're second on my waiting list, so shouldn't be too long :).

Do you have a preference with ability?

I think you made a c/p error there, his ability is unreleased and it ain't prankster :p.

Also: CMT for a female Heavy Ball sudowoodo!
Woops, I think I copy-pasted that from Murkrow. Thanks for that.

Oooh, I like your Miltank.

Miltank
Careful | Thick Fat | Male or Female
31/31/31/x/31/31 | Seismic Toss, Punishment (on a pink cow...), Curse, Double Edge

Milktank is female only by the way. :P

Wait, I think I might have missed your Gligar and Swinub. As I'm definitely interested in a female of either one of those. Whichever one you currently have a female on you I suppose? Leaning more towards Swinub.

Last edited:
By the way, this is my new account. I made a knew one to match my PS account name.
I'm MarkWahlberIsAPin. I've made a new Thread on this account, so I'dd appreciate it if you vcan contact me on this ac count from now on.
thx

Interested in the following items:
Pinsirite, Dragon/Prism Scale
Also wondering if you could get an HP Fire spread on your Roselia

CMT

Interested in the following items:
Pinsirite, Dragon/Prism Scale
Also wondering if you could get an HP Fire spread on your Roselia

CMT
Hi, I wouldn't be able to do the Pinsirite now as I can't clone it. So unless you can clone or you'd like me to find someone to clone it, it should only be a couple days till I get my Power Saves in the mail and will be able to do it all myself. Dragon/Prism scales are fine though, got some in stock.

I definitely could try though so far I've fluked my HP Honedgees. Didn't know they were going to be Ice. I'm pretty sure I could do it, if the other parent had a HP Fire spread or it was a Ditto. Lemme ask in the questions thread if anyone has one as I wouldn't mind one with HP Fire either.

Will get back to you.

Are you still interested in the scales though?

Hi, I wouldn't be able to do the Pinsirite now as I can't clone it. So unless you can clone or you'd like me to find someone to clone it, it should only be a couple days till I get my Power Saves in the mail and will be able to do it all myself. Dragon/Prism scales are fine though, got some in stock.

I definitely could try though so far I've fluked my HP Honedgees. Didn't know they were going to be Ice. I'm pretty sure I could do it, if the other parent had a HP Fire spread or it was a Ditto. Lemme ask in the questions thread if anyone has one as I wouldn't mind one with HP Fire either.

Will get back to you.

Are you still interested in the scales though?
Definitely still interested in the scales. You should get into HP breeding; you've got a lotta pokes that would explode with HP coverage.

Definitely still interested in the scales. You should get into HP breeding; you've got a lotta pokes that would explode with HP coverage.
Cool, would a female spitback from your thread be okay for the two?

Yeah, I've got Black that I need to get through so I can start RNG'd Dittos, but thanks for your kind words :).

Will ask around for a HP Fire Ditto but otherwise I'll get on it myself :).

Cool, would a female spitback from your thread be okay for the two?

Yeah, I've got Black that I need to get through so I can start RNG'd Dittos, but thanks for your kind words :).

Will ask around for a HP Fire Ditto but otherwise I'll get on it myself :).
Sounds like a plan. I'll be offline for the next hour or so, so just let me know what spitback you'd like.

in response to your request for ditto, could i get a scatterbug when you are able to clone it (the ditto i mean, not the scatterbug... anyway)?

also, do you prefer the timid one or the modest one? (mole got me one of each)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)