WSC Megathread & Hall of Fame

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Server_Crash for that answer. And I'd also like to ask for any input on my spriting. Phantom was my first custom sprite so I'd really appreciate pointing out any flaws in it so I can fix it. And does anybody know of any "How to make custom trainer sprites" resources?

Alchemator

my god if you don't have an iced tea for me when i
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Thanks Server_Crash for that answer. And I'd also like to ask for any input on my spriting. Phantom was my first custom sprite so I'd really appreciate pointing out any flaws in it so I can fix it. And does anybody know of any "How to make custom trainer sprites" resources?
Please reserve critique for the other thread.

Come on people, post some sprites...

I guess I'll enter my own.

Also to clear up objects before they occur; judges don't judge their own sprites. Furthermore we only remove obviously bad sprites.
You may additionally submit multiple sprites if you wish.

almost forgot to enter :p
here is mine:

it's a girl that trains darm pokémon.
She is blind and only sees darkness, but she says that the complete darkness helped to completely thrust here pokémon

I believe this was already mentioned, but sprites need to be 80x80(or smaller) trainer sprites, such as those in the examples. Styled to any generation does not mean you can create a sprite the size of the DS's top screen. Also, trainer sprites need to be full shots, styled as the resource sprites are.

Overall, please use common sense here.

Bla.

I'm not going out of my way to make sprites for a competition I don't even care about. I already had these made...if they don't work, don't use them!

Overall, USE COMMON SENSE PLEASE! ^_^

Bla.

I already had these made...if they don't work, don't use them!
That's just being a jerk. You are cluttering the thread with things that don't belong there, mocking a person who honestly pointed out that they don't belong there, and flat out being lazy.

Use common sense next time.

If you don't care about the competition, why'd you post in it?

On another note, female cyclist recolor with male cyclist's colors. Hopefully not too bad?

Uh two questions, I have Trainer sprites that fit in an 80x80 Box But are on a 96X96 canvas with a transparent back ground; should I re-size them? What is the limit on the number of colors in a sprite if there is one?

Uh two questions, I have Trainer sprites that fit in an 80x80 Box But are on a 96X96 canvas with a transparent back ground; should I re-size them? What is the limit on the number of colors in a sprite if there is one?
You do need to make them 80x80, but I am not sure about the number of colors.

Her is a series is Sprites it's the same person in different outfits for different occasions:

Monochrome Guy Renard wants to battle!

Winter Day Time Formal wear (or Travel wear)
Winter Night Time Formal wear
Winter Day Time Casual wear
"Black Tie" Formal Evening attire
Normal Nighttime Formal wear
Normal Daytime casual wear
Normal Daytime Formal wear

Um, where can we submit our sprites? Just here? PM you? An entire thread explaining how good my sprite is :P

My entry:

Design Student Nicky would like to battle!

What? The world of Pokemon needs graphic designers too, how else would they promote Potions? Random free samples? Pffft...

Nah, I know it still needs work. I'm unsure about the paper coming out of the bag and the laptop shading.

And also, though the main one looks fine, I also made this one randomly, I dunno if it's allowed and/or better

Sorry for double post, but just found another one hiding in my computer:

I still need to edit out the white for this one, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)