The World Cup of Pokémon 2023 - Qualifying Round 1 [TB @ post #216 / R2 @ post #234]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't make s/os usually but I wanted to thank publicly some people even tho we haven't win anything;

Thanks Pais Kibo and procorphish for carrying me the whole R1 and overall the whole SV OU experience

S/O to Punny and Piyush25 for giving me some goated teams which helped me in R2

Huge s/o to Rubyblood for building and providing tons of teams for the whole team, you are a goat
Ofc congrats to every other player as you guys putted in a lot of effort spending hours and hours in vc laddering or testing teams, also very goated helpers which I won't tag cause I am not sure if they want to, but you putted a lot of remarkable effort as well, let's keep doing our best :3

Thanks to Mihowk Irene-2002 Dorron SetsuSetsuna -Howkings One Last Kiss Lyna as I love talking with you all and you helped me a lot

Also s/o to ez Vodoom diegoblu Leru fran17 you guys are the funniest people on this site and always make me laugh when we talk
Ofc thanks to all my other friends in Italians/mono room and private servers :)

Tiraram a gente do time pra passar aquela VERGONHA da semana passada? Foram péssimos como todos esperavam. Com certeza perder de forma medíocre foi o objetivo final quando escolheram o lineup, até porque escolheram à dedo (dedo podre), portanto parabéns pelo êxito em serem ruins de monotype.
Olha a merda voltando kkkkkkkkkkkkk

Não vou zoar o time inteiro, até porque mncmt, elodin e tamahome jogaram super bem ao meu ver, apesar dos resultados. Ano que vem tem mais!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 7)