The Workshop

Requester: Kinesquared
For: Ubers UU tier resources (multiple)
Art Direction: I have a few requests, hopefully they could be completed by multiple artists if they have the time. No pressure to do more than one, just figured I'd throw them all here. All of the descriptions are just starting ideas, and you could totally throw them out if you have better ones:
1. Viability rankings - Magearna breaking the finish line of a race like this image, with stuff like spectrier and zamazenta behind it
2. Sample teams - A case with pokes engraved in stone/chiseled in wood like chess pieces, take a sample team from this thread.
3. Team bazaar- maybe something like this but with Ubers UU pokes (I'm thinking lando-I and sneasler, but could be whatever), as like a "teambuilding dating" thing.

If asking for three at a time isn't fair that's okay, I'll only request one. Ubers UU is still a new tier and we're actively building up our resources, so any contribution would be thanked and welcome!
Ill take the VR art!

Requester: Merritt (Little Cup Subforum)
For: Little Cup Tournament Circuit 2024
Art Direction: This is mainly intended to be the primary piece for both the circuit as a whole but also as a tournament banner for about 3 other LC circuit tournaments. Only real request is that it features Little Cup pokemon that are around in Gen 9 (since previous gens don't feature much into the circuit) but if inspiration strikes around some old gen mons that's alright too.

Art for previous years in the hide below to give an idea of what we've had before:

credit grape tylenol

credit HotFuzzBall

credit HotFuzzBall

credit banned user

:nidoking: KB note: Please remember to provide a thread link when making a request! If the thread is not yet live, please share when you believe the thread will be made! Thank you!

Merr: thread does not exist yet, will exist after art is made (ideal date is early Jan per two post lower)
1702451622797.png

Kiwi

free فلسطين
is a Top Social Media Contributoris a Top Artistis a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor
Requester: Itchy (1v1 forum)
Tournament name: 1v1 2023 Circuit Championships
Projected Deadline (thread goes live): December 31st
Art Direction: I'd like for it to feature some DLC mons (current confirmed list) since that's the meta that's gonna be played then. Something like Primarina / Metagross + anything good in current meta would be a fine starting place (or, if you're comfortable waiting until after the DLC comes out to see what's good then, that's fine too)
(ill draw)

Kiwi

free فلسطين
is a Top Social Media Contributoris a Top Artistis a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor
Requester: Itchy (1v1 forum)
Tournament name: 1v1 2023 Circuit Championships
Projected Deadline (thread goes live): December 31st
Art Direction: I'd like for it to feature some DLC mons (current confirmed list) since that's the meta that's gonna be played then. Something like Primarina / Metagross + anything good in current meta would be a fine starting place (or, if you're comfortable waiting until after the DLC comes out to see what's good then, that's fine too)
1702970414012.png

I'm aware that Flygon is absolutely useless, but it's pretty pretty so

roxie

https://www.youtube.com/@noxiousroxie
is a Tutoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Requester: me
Tournament name: NU Seasonal I [Prize TBD] hosted by me & Seraphz
Projected Deadline (Sign-Up thread goes live): asap when art is done etern
Art Direction: I need a very consistent logo that can be reused for future nu seasonals. My discord is “noxiousroxie” I am available to commission

Last edited:

Kiwi

free فلسطين
Art Direction: I need a very consistent logo that can be reused for future nu seasonals. My discord is “noxiousroxie” I am available to commission
Ye, looks like no one took it

Kiwi

free فلسطين
1705056384856.png

I have ideas for the 'recyclable logos' if you want, just dm me

1705056545299.png

Credits to this for being in my head while I drew this (This is what NU sounds like...)

cat

anemoia
is a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
Requester: cat
Tournament name: AAA Ladder Tour
Projected Deadline (Sign-Up thread goes live): 20th Jan (if this is too soon, I can use the main AAA thread art)
Art Direction: if possible, would like to request azelf with psychic surge, iron moth with desolate land, and barraskewda with primordial sea.

Requester: cat
Tournament name: AAA Ladder Tour
Projected Deadline (Sign-Up thread goes live): 20th Jan (if this is too soon, I can use the main AAA thread art)
Art Direction: if possible, would like to request azelf with psychic surge, iron moth with desolate land, and barraskewda with primordial sea.
claim!

Finchely

so silly...
is a Pre-Contributor
I'll get the team bazaar.

Art Direction: I have a few requests, hopefully they could be completed by multiple artists if they have the time. No pressure to do more than one, just figured I'd throw them all here. All of the descriptions are just starting ideas, and you could totally throw them out if you have better ones:
1. Viability rankings - Magearna breaking the finish line of a race like this image, with stuff like spectrier and zamazenta behind it
2. Sample teams - A case with pokes engraved in stone/chiseled in wood like chess pieces, take a sample team from this thread.
3. Team bazaar- maybe something like this but with Ubers UU pokes (I'm thinking lando-I and sneasler, but could be whatever), as like a "teambuilding dating" thing.

If asking for three at a time isn't fair that's okay, I'll only request one. Ubers UU is still a new tier and we're actively building up our resources, so any contribution would be thanked and welcome!

Requester: velvet
Tournament name: CAPCL III
Projected Deadline: w1 started but would preferably like it by the end of w1 or beginning of w2 so around January 21st or 22nd should be ok. If this is a bit early of a deadline lmk, wouldn’t mind it being later.
Art Direction: Would like the latest implement of CAP33 (Cresceidon) in the middle of the art with the CAPCL III logo above it. Tysm in advance :>

Kiwi

free فلسطين
Projected Deadline: w1 started but would preferably like it by the end of w1 or beginning of w2 so around January 21st or 22nd should be ok. If this is a bit early of a deadline lmk, wouldn’t mind it being later.
Art Direction: Would like the latest implement of CAP33 (Cresceidon) in the middle of the art with the CAPCL III logo above it. Tysm in advance :>
Ohhh I wanna draw Cresceidon

Kiwi

free فلسطين
1705308281881.png

(Do you mean CAPCL III on top, or is there a logo? Shoot me a mail if necessary)
Dondonezo

Last edited:

OMG KineSquared im so sorry i forgot to post this

UUbers VR.png

Tournament name: 2024 CAP Winter Seasonal
Projected Deadline (Sign-Up thread goes live): Signups will be going up tonight, but by r1 should be fine -> February 18th.
Art Direction: 2024 CAP Winter Seasonal title at the bottom (under the cap mon), as for cap mon me thinks Cawmodore with a santa hat could be fun if possible, tyvm.

Tournament name: 2024 CAP Winter Seasonal
Projected Deadline (Sign-Up thread goes live): Signups will be going up tonight, but by r1 should be fine -> February 18th.
Art Direction: 2024 CAP Winter Seasonal title at the bottom (under the cap mon), as for cap mon me thinks Cawmodore with a santa hat could be fun if possible, tyvm.
Will be taking this!

dex

Give my perception as a handle of weapon
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Team Rater Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Requester: dex & Clementine
Tournament name: SS OU Suspect Money Tournament
Projected Deadline (Sign-Up thread goes live): Signups will be going up in the next month or two.
Art Direction: We will be hosting an SS OU money tournament but with Cinderace legal and Heavy-Duty Boots illegal. Something featuring Cinderace would be coolio!

Requester: dex & Clementine
Tournament name: SS OU Suspect Money Tournament
Projected Deadline (Sign-Up thread goes live): Signups will be going up in the next month or two.
Art Direction: We will be hosting an SS OU money tournament but with Cinderace legal and Heavy-Duty Boots illegal. Something featuring Cinderace would be coolio!
I’ll take this one :’)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)