The Workshop

DugZa

Carpe Diem
is a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Former Smogon Metagame Tournament Circuit Champion
NUPL Champion
Requester: DugZa
Tournament name: Monotype Last Chance
Projected Deadline (Sign-Up thread goes live): The tournament has already started but we forgot to get art sorted out :psygrump:
Art Direction: No preference really, if possible it'd be cool to have a Monotype theme to it but otherwise totally up to the artist's discretion; it's the last circuit tour of the Monotype circuit and a last shot at qualifying for playoffs if that helps with ideas

IoSonoNeon

The Fallen King
is a Tutoris an Artistis a Tiering Contributor
Requester: DugZa
Tournament name: Monotype Last Chance
Projected Deadline (Sign-Up thread goes live): The tournament has already started but we forgot to get art sorted out :psygrump:
Art Direction: No preference really, if possible it'd be cool to have a Monotype theme to it but otherwise totally up to the artist's discretion; it's the last circuit tour of the Monotype circuit and a last shot at qualifying for playoffs if that helps with ideas
taking this

Requester: AyushKr_1109
For: SV OU Good Cores
Art Direction: The art idea is derived from a popular post DLC core in Alolan-Ninetales + Manaphy! Both of them being magnificent by themselves probably makes them a great subject for banner!

The idea is quite simple, just need to include both of them together. Maybe a Manaphy happily riding Alolan-Ninetales (both of them should be happy :-D). SV OU: Good Cores should be written somewhere! Any other addition is welcomed!
978 sin título_20231010144145.png

Done!

KineSquared

Ubers UU Founder
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor
Requester: Kinesquared
For: UUbers Fan Tier Banner Art
Art Direction: Palkia-Origin is the tier mascot, and other common 'mons are palafin, cyclizar, zacian-hero, dialga, chi-yu, skymin, and arceus (if you use it, use bug form it's funny). The art could be palkia-o plus one or two of any of those other 'mons, no need to draw them all. In terms of what they're doing, maybe just mexican standoff-ish looking at each other, with "UUbers" in the center? idk it's highly flexible, as long as it's widescreen/banner art format. Feel free to DM and discuss!

IoSonoNeon

The Fallen King
is a Tutoris an Artistis a Tiering Contributor
Requester: Kinesquared
For: UUbers Fan Tier Banner Art
Art Direction: Palkia-Origin is the tier mascot, and other common 'mons are palafin, cyclizar, zacian-hero, dialga, chi-yu, skymin, and arceus (if you use it, use bug form it's funny). The art could be palkia-o plus one or two of any of those other 'mons, no need to draw them all. In terms of what they're doing, maybe just mexican standoff-ish looking at each other, with "UUbers" in the center? idk it's highly flexible, as long as it's widescreen/banner art format. Feel free to DM and discuss!
taking this

Arase

Banned deucer.
requester: Arase (diegoblu, currently watching on my name change on forum)
for: upcoming Monotype Resource (its almost done im just getting it prepared and getting a banner for it)
name of the thread: Monotype Sets Compendium

art directory: since this is like a catalog of sets for all the viable mons we were thinking something along the lines of a dragonite looking at a catalog/piece of paper or whatever + iron valiant either behind the dragonite or in the side also looking at the thing with dragonite. the reason for these 2 mons is that they are the ones with the most sets, if they dont work together i can name other mons if needed. this is the idea but ill leave it up to the discretion of the artist in case they can think of something better or more doable

Fusion Flare

i have hired this cat to stare at you
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributor
requester: Arase (diegoblu, currently watching on my name change on forum)
for: upcoming Monotype Resource (its almost done im just getting it prepared and getting a banner for it)
name of the thread: Monotype Sets Compendium

art directory: since this is like a catalog of sets for all the viable mons we were thinking something along the lines of a dragonite looking at a catalog/piece of paper or whatever + iron valiant either behind the dragonite or in the side also looking at the thing with dragonite. the reason for these 2 mons is that they are the ones with the most sets, if they dont work together i can name other mons if needed. this is the idea but ill leave it up to the discretion of the artist in case they can think of something better or more doable
sure!

Fener

Going Fishing
Requester: Fener
For: Topic about Mew Competitivity across the gens
Art Direction: Just Mew, any other additions by the artist is welcomed.

Rissoux

is a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributor
Draft Leader
Greetings, Workshop staff! I hope everyone is doing well in here. I'm posting to request art for Draft League's tournaments for the next calendar year as our circuit schedule just got published earlier today: https://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/draft-league-calendar-2024.3731066/

The dates for each tournament as well as each pokemon are listed in the OP of the thread above as well as an example of how we've gotten art to look in the past. We're hoping that an ambitious artist will want to knock out all of the art for our next calendar year in one big swipe (so that everything looks cohesive and of the same rough style) but totally understand if it's too tall a task for any one individual. Please drop me a line if there is confusion or if i can help in any way. Thank you for your time!
:cheem-pao:

IMakeNoSense

hey it's that one guy who makes art
is a Pre-Contributor
Greetings, Workshop staff! I hope everyone is doing well in here. I'm posting to request art for Draft League's tournaments for the next calendar year as our circuit schedule just got published earlier today: https://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/draft-league-calendar-2024.3731066/

The dates for each tournament as well as each pokemon are listed in the OP of the thread above as well as an example of how we've gotten art to look in the past. We're hoping that an ambitious artist will want to knock out all of the art for our next calendar year in one big swipe (so that everything looks cohesive and of the same rough style) but totally understand if it's too tall a task for any one individual. Please drop me a line if there is confusion or if i can help in any way. Thank you for your time!
:cheem-pao:
I'll take this on. Should be fun!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 7)