Status
Not open for further replies.

RODAN

Banned deucer.
Can someone make

articuno-magmortar-darkrai

I made this fusion in a previous post but it didn't turn out well lol

Yay, my list be complete!

For some reason, I love Giratina Fusions, but I hate Giratina... Confusing, ain't it?

Maybe it's because I like scratching the Metal parts on... :)

It looks great X&Z but the head loos bery cluttered but i guess giratina was very cluttered in the first place and if you add that to rhydon's head i guess it would become very cluttered also since i'm bored how about haunter + scizor ?

It looks great X&Z but the head loos bery cluttered but i guess giratina was very cluttered in the first place and if you add that to rhydon's head i guess it would become very cluttered also since i'm bored how about haunter + scizor ?
I'll do it since I'm kinda' bored right now myself.

Thanks for the comments, guys, since it was one of my harder creations, I'm glad you liked it.

DiamondDust said:
I bet you guys didn't know I have scratched a few things here and there.
oh wait, there are none of the old spriters.
I miss gts, shineenigma, and all of the other spriters of the past.
I seem to recall most of those spriters, including you, leaving shortly after I arrived and scratching became slightly more popular than churning out uncreative, mediocre fusions. That's not to say this thread in its current state is any better than it was back then, but there's certainly nothing to miss (unless you "miss" Mabw's shockingly clueless and frustrating behavior in the past).

Before you left, I remember you pitching a fit about me "taking over the thread" or something ridiculous like that. You could easily have continued producing your fusions as something that I did not offer; somehow, I'm more inclined to believe that it was the attention shift that didn't sit well with you.

DiamondDust, please stop whining about the good old days already.

L337ness, I'm on it.
why, do they offend you or something? i asked gts to come back :3

I seem to recall most of those spriters, including you, leaving shortly after I arrived and scratching became slightly more popular than churning out uncreative, mediocre fusions. That's not to say this thread in its current state is any better than it was back then, but there's certainly nothing to miss (unless you "miss" Mabw's shockingly clueless and frustrating behavior in the past).

Before you left, I remember you pitching a fit about me "taking over the thread" or something ridiculous like that. You could easily have continued producing your fusions as something that I did not offer; somehow, I'm more inclined to believe that it was the attention shift that didn't sit well with you.
actually, i left after i lost Internet for 6 months, and when i came back everyone had left. i had taken a break from the Internet 8 months ago, for a month,, so i was here the 7th month, and when i came the seventh month, i had about 6 pms from different people saying that you were shutting them down, which i barely believed, which i came to confront you with it and figured out pretty soon that the people were just being whiney and not taking criticism correctly.

it's just a big mix-up..
also, the thread was at it's worst when everyone started churning out those atrocious scratches. you and wyverii were the only people really to pay attention to because your sprites were better.
And yes, mabw did dumb down the thread at some points, but he's a bit better now and he doesn't spam anymore. in what i'm labeling as "the old spriting community" it was a lot more productive, especially when the dexes started. now, as i said before, it's pretty terrible.

Awesome. I apologize for my misunderstanding. I was not aware that it wasn't as much you as it was others who had a problem with me (I was indeed a bit overzealous). Although I do wish those people had confronted me instead.

If you and some of the "veteran" spriters do return, I'm sure it could only improve the content of this thread or whatever thread we have in the future, but I'm not sure exactly how, if there is a way, to keep it worthwhile. There are fluctuations of new users from time to time who begin posting in this thread. Not all have any kind of previous experience with spriting, and demanding a constant flow of quality sprites seems like the fastest way to kill a thread like this. Perhaps the best approach is to let them come and go without getting too worked-up about the way the thread's overall quality has been affected.

By the way, DD, it would be great to have you back. From what I saw, your splices were quite entertaining. It's too bad the times in which we posted couldn't have coincided a bit more.

mhm, indeed.
I'm going to start spriting again once i get my computer fixed, and internet running.
Next on the agenda is a poison typed Mewtwo.

C+C anyone?
Scizor + what? The head looks a bit off, and the scythes look tacked on.

And because I wanted to try a three poke fusion, I did Magmorcunorai.

IMO it looks good for my first one. The head thing (in case you're wondering) is supposed to mimic Magmortar's head thingy.

The coloring isn't the greatest though.

C+C, please :P

As you said the coloring isn't very good, but other than that it is great, but where did you get the brown from? Articuno's feet/claws?

Also @ Mordock is that scizor + schyther/nincada? cuz it's very hard to distinguish and the claws as previously stated look as if they were just added on and they don't fit well with the arms and need to be rotated into a more natural position.

RODAN

Banned deucer.
it's Scizor-Absol-Houndoom-Deoxys(A)

The arms do look tacked don't they, Therefore I shall remake the sprite!!

@Mordock: The only thing I noticed has already been said three times, so I won't repeat it. I originally thought it had some Mewtwo in it, myself.

Here's Sciter. It took me awhile to think of what, besides the hands, to give it.

So, I scratched it gas wings, inspired by Gastly. I hope you don't mind it, CM.

Coms and crits are welcome.

Hey i Don't mind ;) when i request something it simply means that you have to incorporate those pokemon you can add more if you want :) cuz an artist need to express their own style and veiw. I love especially the wing which you scratched your self i also love the name as if it was some type of food. Eat Sciter it's good and crunchy!

I was looking at random videos on youtube, and I found this video. It has Dialkia (different than mine) and Kyougron (which looks completely different from the Sea Lard).

Just goes to show different people think of different things.

Sea Lard looks a lot better than that crud. All I saw different was the tail and the mouth and the colors. Mine was much better looking, IMO.

Also, just a quick note, but sometime in the near future, I'm going to start scratching again. I'm going to first draw the Fakemon (and it's many evolutions; heh, heh, heh.), and once I'm done with that, I'm goin' to sprite 'em out. In the meantime, I'm open to requests.

EDIT: I might try for Roserade, since it's one of my faves that Platinum ruined...

Yay, gts, we will have a new thread soon.
we want you to add content to the thread like you used to, whether it be bashing sprites, or maybe.... *gasp* making us some more sprites.

EDIT: ...edited it. :P

Finally decided to start working on this again. I don't see how some people can actually sit through doing this!! Whoever makes sprite fusions officially has my respect.
Don't know if I'll ever finish this, but IMHO it looks much better now.

Looks pretty good IMO, SpongeWizard. Keep up the good work.

Also, to make this post not be devoid of spriting, here's the current lineart for the Roserade Custom.
NOTE: Yes, it has vines. Read its Pokedex entry, darnit.

Comms & Crits are welcome.

EDIT: Kill the Lineart, here's the finished Sprite.

Only beaten by Monarain, IMO.

Looks pretty good IMO, SpongeWizard. Keep up the good work.

Also, to make this post not be devoid of spriting, here's the current lineart for the Roserade Custom.
NOTE: Yes, it has vines. Read its Pokedex entry, darnit.

Comms & Crits are welcome.
That looks very good for now. Though you may want to make fewer vines so they don't clutter the picture.

Finally decided to start working on this again. I don't see how some people can actually sit through doing this!! Whoever makes sprite fusions officially has my respect.
Don't know if I'll ever finish this, but IMHO it looks much better now.
Ahh, much clearer than the last one. It's coming along very nicely.
BTW, is this your first fusion? If it is, I recommend doing two pokemon fusions after you finish this because they're much quicker and easier than superfusions (which is what you're doing now)

X&Z: The coloring looks very good. Maybe you don't have to get rid of the vines.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)