Super Spriting/Trainer Card/other art nonsense thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, sure ya' did... :)

As for the "Computer Hour", I take ten minute breaks after every hour of Painting, Spriting, Gaming, Reading, etc., meaning I have to sprite in one hour sessions. It's so that I won't go blind as fast... I don't need my eyes to get worse, 'cause it's not like I'm wearing glasses w/ half cm lenses. Seriously. My eyes are bad.

And here's my latest (and greatest, IMO) entry to the Gallade Dex so far, GDN:019, Scizor.

Comments and criticisms are welcome.
That's interesting. I still have like 20/20 vision after thousands of hours spent looking at a TV/Computer screen :P

That looks great, and the head is really nice. Good job.

hey guys, which image hosting site is the best? photobucket, imageshack, etc? TIA
Photobucket IMO is the best because it has the tags along with the picture url all ready when you hover your mouse over the thumbnail.

Imageshack/Tinypic are good because you don't need an account to upload images.

I use deviantart because I like it. It's sort of a downgraded photobucket but with more socialization.

I myself have only ever used Photobucket. The only problem with it is that it's fairly slow with loadtimes. The only reason a "This picture has been moved/deleted" message will occur is if you move or delete said picture. It's not a problem with the site itself, it just comes from bad planning on someone's part. It's really a good site for those who wait, although I really don't know what the other sites are like, and thus can't compare as well.

Thanks for the comments, everyone, on GDN:019. Next up: Cacturne. Expect it soon.

EDIT: Done.

Flarectric is done!

The thing on his chest didn't turn out how I first though it would, but I like it better the way it is.

C+C.

I remember how to stop tags from working! Something like this: [noparse]
[/noparse]

[noparse][noparse][/noparse][/noparse] tags stop the parsing of code.

GDN:020 - is great, but looks a little plain as for falrectirc i love it and how you show the entire building process however i think the pointy head fur thingy should be rounder and a little smaller also as you said the chest/collor looks bad because of hte line seperating it if you remove it i would think that it would become better also since this thread is basically deviod or requests Togekiss/Infernape I think that it's a pretty difficult sprite, but whatever... i was also thinking about making a togedex too cuz I'm obssesed with it. Is that ok X&Z ?

Scizor + Garchomp, I call it Scichomp or Garzor which ever is beter :S .. comments ?

Gonna add this to my Scizor dex list :O

--------

Ah man, this thread has changed drastically. there used to be sprites all over the place but now it's monotonous. It's like "SPRITE!! empty post empty post empty post empty post empty post empty post empty post empty post SPRITE!!"

Also Hi DD, are you coming back ? :O

Finished Haunter/Rotom fusion.

Tell me which of the ones in the pink box you like better. I thought the Rotom arms one looked a bit weird though.
Rotom arms. It's lacking Rotom, IMO. Looks very happy.

EDIT: Sorry about the mistype, everyone. Cacturne is actually GDN:020. I accidentally gave it Scizor's No. As for the sprite itself, glad to know I did a good fusion, Ungulateman, cause that's basically what I was going for, aka, give it something besides Gallade legs and have it still resemble Gallade.

My current WIP is GDN:021, Machamp. Expect it tomorrow at the latest.

Well, I'm done with GDN:021, but first I will post up these:

Yeah, so I got bored yesterday night and decided to make a GDN:019 in every color of the rainbow. I know, very, very, productive.

In other news, I finished GDN:021, Machamp. I am pleased with the outcome, cosidering that it only took two hours to fit four, highly muscled arms onto a stick.

I think it looks kinof short, personally, but otherwise, I like it. It's one of my favorites, actually.

Rotom arms. It's lacking Rotom, IMO. Looks very happy.
Rotom, unfortunately, does not have many fusable parts. Aura + eyes + colors is about as good as it gets.
And it does look happy.

Th ones with rotom arms looks good, but i think that they should be lower and less like it's scrunching it's shoulder's up.
I had no idea Gengar even has shoulders. IMO the arms actually look more to me like they're coming out of its ears XD
I'll fix it later if I feel like it.

Well, I'm done with GDN:021, but first I will post up these:

Yeah, so I got bored yesterday night and decided to make a GDN:019 in every color of the rainbow. I know, very, very, productive.

In other news, I finished GDN:021, Machamp. I am pleased with the outcome, cosidering that it only took two hours to fit four, highly muscled arms onto a stick.

I think it looks kind of short, personally, but otherwise, I like it. It's one of my favorites, actually.

o.0 Very colorful. I think you have too much time on your hands.

GDN 21 does look short. But that's what happens when you stick giant muscled arms onto Gallade.
I like it too. Sort of a bodybuilder Gallade.

R/B style Kitsunoh

Okay so it's not actually 1st gen style, but this is what my first attempt at a scratch looked like after having recolored and revamped every 1st gen sprite for somebody's battle sim.

Taking requests. Scratch, revamp, fusion, whatever, so long as it's not a Digimon. I need a break from that.

I bet you guys didn't know I have scratched a few things here and there.
oh wait, there are none of the old spriters.
I miss gts, shineenigma, and all of the other spriters of the past.

Hey guys, we should get a mod to close this thread so we can start a fresh new thread that doesn't have 413 pages =0 =0 =0

oh, i forgot about the scratching
Yes, i never got to fixing the tail. i think it has too much "ghostly flames" coming from it.

< the original outlining

Hey guys, we should get a mod to close this thread so we can start a fresh new thread that doesn't have 413 pages =0 =0 =0
It's 258 pages for me. But any thread with 10,300 posts needs to be closed.
So I'll second that notion, a new thread would be nice.

TV, Gold Espeon revampe please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)