NOC Smogon Rewind Night 3

I don’t know how to explain it but whenever Asek is scum something usually feels off about just posts. And I’m getting that feeling now. That being said Texas fucked around before revealing IC so now I’m not sure

sorta caught up.

hal is town and nuxl = hal so nuxl gets to be town.. for now. nuxl is nowhere near as clean as hal tho.

RAD gets to be town, Former exists for other people to be sorted.

OK so the thing is, my gut tells me to scumread caffbo, but my reads on caffbo are almost always wrong, like, even more wrong I usually am. Looking at his posts theres nothing immediately incriminating, plus, I'm echoing RAD here in that he totally reads as the standard D1 LHF no one wants to defend, SO, I'm going to go on a limb here and say that caffbo is town and we shouldnt lynch him.

Vote Asek

I dont feel like I have any particularly strong opinions on anyone in specific, but I townread most of the active players, but Asek's uncooperativeness reads differently from like, what I expect town uncooperativeness looks like. Plus my number one townread is also pushing the slot so :sheep:

I’d lynch Panic out of the 3 3P1K he subbed in at a time where discussion was evolving past Spotify shitposting, and while with others I read through posts that made me think and consider things, with him it was a whole load of short posts comprised of fluff. He compiles all discussion about Cbo but doesn’t give any insight into what he feels about the people hopping on or anything, he just sorta puts it all in one place.
Gonna place my vote in case I don’t get the chance to check the thread tonight
Vote Panic Station

like, there's some reason why i'm being townread over eli. it doesn't make sense to me. my scumgame is much more homogenous with my town game day 1 than eli's scumgame. and eli interacted more with people. and he's been driving more discussion. so the puzzle is why is everyone putting me at a higher tier?

in a normal game, it would be because i'm wrong in my reads somewhere (in which case it would have to be CB).

in this game, it could be because eli was baited harder by texas from an outside perspective

noise! lots of noise!

I don’t know how to explain it but whenever Asek is scum something usually feels off about just posts. And I’m getting that feeling now. That being said Texas fucked around before revealing IC so now I’m not sure
I don’t agree with the way you read asek it’s a bit lazy but let me use this as an example

Even with people who I usually have good markers on, I’m just lost here. Like, at this point in the game it’s actually hard to apply meta accurately because in a normal game, town player A has no reason to be disengaged. In this game there are lots of reasons for town player A to be disengaged. So if that’s a usual marker that I look for in a person, is that something that I trust in this situation? Probably not!

Same goes for various other behavioral, attitude traits

so I dont have any reads for you beyond the easy ones on Cameron, whydon. I have like, vague guesses as to which direction the game is going? Which I don’t even want to share because I feel like I’m sheeped a lot and when I give reads they’re always at a certain level of confidence and I don’t have that here. I just have nothing in terms of solve and I expect this status to persist

Nuxl

Nuxl

new message from your psychologist
is a Community Contributor
Same goes for various other behavioral, attitude traits

so I dont have any reads for you beyond the easy ones on Cameron, whydon. I have like, vague guesses as to which direction the game is going? Which I don’t even want to share because I feel like I’m sheeped a lot and when I give reads they’re always at a certain level of confidence and I don’t have that here. I just have nothing in terms of solve and I expect this status to persist

Nuxl
sick beetlejuice

Nuxl

i also think if u flip scum it means i was wrong on nuxl so yeah im gonna ride this train
It's been, well, a large set of pages since my last posts. I have yet to see any indication on where you got to the development you did on my alignment.

But I kind of believe you already knew you were wrong on my slot to begin with.

Nuxl

I'm not lynching asek today
At first I was really shocked when you said this

Then I realized you hadn't played a game with asek since Reinforcements/Matrix 12. So I don't really think I got anywhere from this post.

One question: why? You really don't see the differences I do?

For what it’s worth Eli, after Texas claimed, dusk fucked up the VC and screwed up my vote. I messaged tommy about it, and told him at that time that my guess was asek/jordan

Nuxl

For what it’s worth Eli, after Texas claimed, dusk fucked up the VC and screwed up my vote. I messaged tommy about it, and told him at that time that my guess was asek/jordan
People need to stop getting distracted.

I don't see how you townread cb, my major reason being his vote was really shit and felt out of nowhere. Writing up some bigger posts on the side.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)