NOC Smogon Rewind Night 3

Well, the pun was half unintended, but then I just went with it anyway.

But if he doesn't present a case on me for EoD, I'm gonna chalk his read up to another instance of the usual "he's scummy regardless of alignment" bs.

I’m not understanding the caffeine votes he seems very open and genuine in his posts i’d guess he flips town

Former was very obviously trolling with his daycop shit

Panic Energy or Tbz are better votes here i think
sup viggy, if had to lynch one of panic, energy tbz, which would you press the murderlynchkill button on right now?
and why?

Caffe is mine and only mine townread, not sharing him with you, U-turn
Sharing is caring :blobthumbsup:
Been there, done that. Is it an outlier for you, too?
Just something I thought Asek might have picked up. He didn't read White Flag, though, so I don't think it's relevant to this game.
He voted you page one before spotify rewind talk even occurred iirc
Yep. Didn't really have that much to say on Page 1.

When Caff was scumreading Dusk last game, he sold it as a gut read, without that much reasoning. As scum, I don't think he'll make #390 and suggest a plan so early in the game, and I think it would be bold for him to do so. He seems more proactive and is willing to share reads compared to last game, which is why I think he's town.

Asek

Banned deucer.
i stand by all those quotes and still think u hold wolf equity from them but i didnt say u were my top scumread anywhere

you havent really done anything or expressed any reads that would make me change my opinion

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)