NOC Smogon Rewind Night 3

Too many people are giving apricity credit and knocking me down for the same reads I've been pushing but what the fuck ever lmao
I think you've acted in a more townie way than apricity, I'm not familiar with you at all so I can't give you any lean right now

However your reaction towards Texas seemed genuine

j just want you to know I wrote a big post complaining about Texas. Most of it is probably just not game related so I deleted it

Texas Cloverleaf you are IC. lead the thread. I don’t know what fucking information you see from your stunt. So don’t tell me to look for it. Go ahead and do it yourself. Apparently there is a lot of good reads to be made. Let me know what they are.

CaffeineBoost

6th Best Circus Poster of 2023
is a Community Contributor
My gut is telling me Asek is scum... started to type likth is and then suddenly stopped, iirc Tex mentioned his typing and it's nowhere to be seen within (the iso previews of) Asek's latest posts. Not entirely sure though.

CaffeineBoost

Unvote: Former
Vote: Asek

FH has been... dubious. I think it's more likely that they were trolling rather than being scummy since what they did isn't logical from either side. Definitely not buying the daycop claim at the very least, but could still be town? Idk, my logic here may seem weird but that's the best explanation of my reasoning I can muster.
While I am unsure on the case of scum Asek, I think they're the best lynch right now. Only player I really have this angle on.

Unvote: Former
Vote: Asek

FH has been... dubious. I think it's more likely that they were trolling rather than being scummy since what they did isn't logical from either side. Definitely not buying the daycop claim at the very least, but could still be town? Idk, my logic here may seem weird but that's the best explanation of my reasoning I can muster.
While I am unsure on the case of scum Asek, I think they're the best lynch right now. Only player I really have this angle on.
I still like my vote on Former, I'm otherwise confused and not much has happened in 26 pages *sigh*

CaffeineBoost

Everybody please write 301 words on how to read people day 1. Anybody who fails to meet this stupid requirement will be considered scum. Good luck have fun.

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
j just want you to know I wrote a big post complaining about Texas. Most of it is probably just not game related so I deleted it

Texas Cloverleaf you are IC. lead the thread. I don’t know what fucking information you see from your stunt. So don’t tell me to look for it. Go ahead and do it yourself. Apparently there is a lot of good reads to be made. Let me know what they are.
Get over it

Nuxl

new message from your psychologist
I think you've acted in a more townie way than apricity, I'm not familiar with you at all so I can't give you any lean right now

However your reaction towards Texas seemed genuine
this ^ how is he as scum? just as talkative?

I think sorting Nuxl should be priority soon because he's very active and would be a great asset if town
what's stopping you from reading my scumgames and towngames yourself and reaching a conclusion based on your own findings, or sorting me urself instead of some hesitance

I don't have time for this today but atp I'm fine with asek/drookez, maybe caffbo lynch ? not sure about that last one especially after that asek vote
playerlist is mostly divided between a group of people radiating townie energy and a bunch of nulls so far

Nuxl

new message from your psychologist
My gut is telling me Asek is scum... started to type likth is and then suddenly stopped, iirc Tex mentioned his typing and it's nowhere to be seen within (the iso previews of) Asek's latest posts. Not entirely sure though.
feels out of nowhere

can you elaborate more on your gutread because i really don't see how you got there

what changed regarding ur thoughts on fh too

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)