Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 51 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

I am playing a Generation VI game, and I would like to trade for a Goomy with the Gooey Ability. In return, I can trade a LV. 1 Male Goomy with
IVs of 31, 0 - 30, 31, 31, 31, 31, Modest Nature, and Sap Sipper Ability.

Edit: Trade complete. Thank you, Bobsican.

Last edited:
LF Quaxly, Sprigatito, Brute Bonnet, Roaring Moon, Great Tusk.

I breed a lot of OU mons and would be happy to breed an extra of something for the help.

Edit: Helped, thank you!

Last edited:
LF an HA regular Samurott line, or a patch. Ft I suppose one of my shinies.

Edit: gen 9, I always forget that part.

EDIT 2: Helped

Last edited:
I have a question, I have a Zekrom with 216 speed at level 100 with an adamant nature and if I max EV its attack stat it will get 438 attack, is this considered normal stats for a Zekrom, or do I have a hacked Zekrom? It’s OT is Mauricio in case that is hack OT. Its attack stat with no EV put into it is 369. I want to know if this Zekrom is hacked or not.

Bobsican

NatDex Ubers TL
is a Top Tiering Contributor
I have a question, I have a Zekrom with 216 speed at level 100 with an adamant nature and if I max EV its attack stat it will get 438 attack, is this considered normal stats for a Zekrom, or do I have a hacked Zekrom? It’s OT is Mauricio in case that is hack OT. Its attack stat with no EV put into it is 369. I want to know if this Zekrom is hacked or not.
By this information I can confirm this Zekrom would have 31 IVs on Atk, and 31 IVs on Speed too if there's no EVs there, going by the damage calculator.

That said, if you want to do basic legality checks on a mon, check the resources provided here, do note that legendaries since Gen VI always have at least 3 perfect (31) IVs, and the odds of a Zekrom with an Adamant nature are just of 1 in 25, so the odds of this being legit on a vacuum are decent with the information provided.

By this information I can confirm this Zekrom would have 31 IVs on Atk, and 31 IVs on Speed too if there's no EVs there, going by the damage calculator.

That said, if you want to do basic legality checks on a mon, check the resources provided here, do note that legendaries since Gen VI always have at least 3 perfect (31) IVs, and the odds of a Zekrom with an Adamant nature are just of 1 in 25, so the odds of this being legit on a vacuum are decent with the information provided.
I just wanted to get confirmation of the speed stat my Zekrom had to see if my Zekrom was a hack as it had a neutral speed nature not a hindering speed nature and I felt Zekrom should have a faster speed than 216 at level 100. Everything else looked legit. But I learned even if everything seemed fine, the Pokémon still may have been hacked. Thanks for checking for me and providing the link for the hack Pokémon check page.

Okay I have 1 more question, if the Pokémon is seemingly legitimate in every way but the year of capture is wrong, Is it still a legitimate pokemon? I just got a shiny thunderous from the GTS in Omega Ruby but only the year of capture is wrong, everything else looks legitimate, would it still count As legitimate? Logically I would think yes it’s fine because I think you can change the year on the 3DS and that will reflect in the Pokémon summary page. I just want to some reassurance is all I am asking here. Thank you.

Bobsican

NatDex Ubers TL
Okay I have 1 more question, if the Pokémon is seemingly legitimate in every way but the year of capture is wrong, Is it still a legitimate pokemon? I just got a shiny thunderous from the GTS in Omega Ruby but only the year of capture is wrong, everything else looks legitimate, would it still count As legitimate? Logically I would think yes it’s fine because I think you can change the year on the 3DS and that will reflect in the Pokémon summary page. I just want to some reassurance is all I am asking here. Thank you.
Changing in-game dates before capturing something in particular is often done in RNG manipulation as part of the process.
That said, it's always good to be careful when you get stuff from unknown users.

Last edited:
Out of curiosity what's the other stuff from it
ribbons, level met, place met, origin mark....I've seen quite a few things that appear legit at first blush but start looking a bit off when seen in full.

Really I'd probably assume things aren't legit first then proven otherwise for stuff like this, especially at this point in the game's life, and it's more a question of "is it at least believable to pretend its legitimate". For example I got a Shiny Tornadus that seemed reasonable until I saw it was still Level 50 despite having a few champion ribbons and I believe the IVs just happened to be the extact perfect ones and so on. Nothing impossible, but....little sus as a whole. But also it put in more of an effort than some of the garbage I've gotten like hacks so bad you wonder how they got placed into Home to begin with.

Out of curiosity what's the other stuff from it
ribbons, level met, place met, origin mark....I've seen quite a few things that appear legit at first blush but start looking a bit off when seen in full.

Really I'd probably assume things aren't legit first then proven otherwise for stuff like this, especially at this point in the game's life, and it's more a question of "is it at least believable to pretend its legitimate". For example I got a Shiny Tornadus that seemed reasonable until I saw it was still Level 50 despite having a few champion ribbons and I believe the IVs just happened to be the extact perfect ones and so on. Nothing impossible, but....little sus as a whole. But also it put in more of an effort than some of the garbage I've gotten like hacks so bad you wonder how they got placed into Home to begin with.
Okay the thundurus is level 50, in a dive ball, with modest nature with outstanding stats in hp, def, sp.atk, sp.def, and spd. It was found by soaring through the sky so encountered in ORAS. OT is Falcor with ID number 19702. Found on 1-10-2011 which is the only thing suspicious about it. For ribbons it only has the horn champion ribbon.

Okay the thundurus is level 50, in a dive ball, with modest nature with outstanding stats in hp, def, sp.atk, sp.def, and spd. It was found by soaring through the sky so encountered in ORAS. OT is Falcor with ID number 19702. Found on 1-10-2011 which is the only thing suspicious about it. For ribbons it only has the horn champion ribbon.
Yeah that is effectively what my Tornadus I mentioned was, albeit with a Pokeball rather than a Dive Ball. Ideal stats, ideal nature, shiny, a "non-optimal" ball, level 50, Champion ribbon. And also al this but it was placed on the GTS (sounds like ORAS for you, it was Home's GTS for me)

The fact it's level 50 but still has the hoenn champion ribbon was the thing that made me really go "hold on", because the idea you bring in this flawless battle-ready shiny Tornadus without gaining a single level through the entire Hoenn League struck me as odd.
not impossible, obviously. RNG for the stats & shiny, people try to align balls all the time, you can just not use the exp share or use it in battle through the Hoenn league, but all together it makes me feel like something's off. A Hack that at least made sure to dot the i's

I don't think this has to be tier specific, so I'll ask here. Should I run an offensive tera that flips just 1 weakness into a resist, or a defensive one where I get no STAB but resist 2 old weaknesses?

The mon is Munkidori, Scarf, usual but w/ Focus Blast. So fight tera gives a dark resist, and STAB on Blast, but dark or w/e would give 2 resists o previous weaknesses, but no offensive use at all.

Bobsican

NatDex Ubers TL
I don't think this has to be tier specific, so I'll ask here. Should I run an offensive tera that flips just 1 weakness into a resist, or a defensive one where I get no STAB but resist 2 old weaknesses?

The mon is Munkidori, Scarf, usual but w/ Focus Blast. So fight tera gives a dark resist, and STAB on Blast, but dark or w/e would give 2 resists o previous weaknesses, but no offensive use at all.
Defensive teras on offensive mons generally are ran to minimize being revenge killed and the like, most notably by priority, I'd think Fighting would be more favorable here as it provides higher offensive output to convert 2HKOs into OHKOs while also avoiding a KO from Kingambit's Sucker Punch.

More specific answers would depend on the meta in question, so I'd recommend reaching out groups into the respective area you'd want to use this.

ok thanks. I was leaning that way, it's scarf so less revenge-able. Unless I trick, at which point something shouldn't be happy, and it did some work.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)