Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 51 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Hello I am looking for an event shiny tapu bulu as I already have the other 3 shiny tapu pokemon and I want to complete the set before online services for 3DS shut down in April 2024. Thank you in advance and I have a few shiny Pokémon I am willing to trade for it. Let me know which Pokémon you want/need and I will check to see if I have it. Again thank you.

What are some examples of things people would trade an Enamorus for? If I have them also offering lf that mon. I have PLA but am not that crazy about it, and don't even know(though I have a guess) how you get this mon. o it's probably a headache, still interested. No luck on GTS, though I guess I could use an Ursaluna to get it.,..

What are some examples of things people would trade an Enamorus for? If I have them also offering lf that mon. I have PLA but am not that crazy about it, and don't even know(though I have a guess) how you get this mon. o it's probably a headache, still interested. No luck on GTS, though I guess I could use an Ursaluna to get it.,..
Enamorus is effectively one of the last Pokemon you can get in Legends Arceus
It requires beating the game, the post-game story and then completing a sidequest to capture the other 3 of the quartet before finally getting to capture Enamorus.

It's extremely annoying to get multiples of and thus, yeah, it's a very sought after Pokemon on GTS.
Made all the worse because people keep hacking them - very poorly mind you - and shoving them on GTS

If you're managing to arrange a more legitimate trade then I think DLC Pokemon, Mythics, Shinies and "annoying to get" Pokemon probably top the list. A lot of people want Gholdengo (because its tedious to get 999) or Ursaluna [regular] (because Peat Blocks are extremely rare and you can only get it in Legends) for example

I've some from the GTS, though a couple are 6IV. I'll give you an Enamorus that only has 3IVs in exchange for 2 Beast Balls.

Ok ty both. I don't have beast balls tho:(

I see now. I sure have lots of shinies, and herbal to even hunt them if need be.

Edit: Ive traded away 2 gholdengo(have gotten tons of coins over time, though normally sell them.) I have like none, but for Enamorus would gather again.

Last edited:
I’d also say this is a question of relative value. “An-Endgame-legend-for-an-endgame-legend” might be a good rule of thumb. For this, I would imagine that anything you can get from a game post-PLA is far less valuable since you can get many of them from PLA itself, leaving endgame legends from gens 5-8 as a potential place to look.

Regarding mythicals, it’s the same story. Mew, Jirachi, Shaymin, Darkrai and Arceus are all available in PLA or the game immediately after and probably not seen as valuable. As an outside bet, consider Meltan since the vast majority of people evolve it into Melmetal before transferring it to home.

Last edited:
Ty. I'm not sure I'd even USE Enamorus, though it seems good to have. For legends have spare Giratinas, and I think at least 1 Palkia and Dialga. I guess for Enamorus I'm willing to trade my 0 atk iv Mewtwo, 0 atk iv Ursaluna BM, or even 3 Atk(same at 50) iv Munkidori. I'd rather give shinies though, I seem to be lucky when I'm not actively looking which is almost always lol. I have a shiny Hypno, Clodsire, Magikarp, Skiddo, Oinkologne(male, female is from trade I shouldn't re-trade...,) Makuhita, maybe etc;. Can trade 2 of them, even the BR Clodsire, which is a stall and thus vaguely useful shiny, or 1 and some items. Can also stop being lazy and bring mons over from go, I have Meltan and just way too many shinies.

Is there anyone that is able to trade me a shiny event tapu bulu in generation 7? I have the other 3 shiny event tapus and I want to be able to complete the set. I have plenty of shiny Pokémon and if there is a specific Pokémon you want, I will do my best to breed one with egg moves or in the case of a person wanting a shiny legendary, soft reset for it. Thank you.

LF a Sneasler, maybe just poison tera Unburden, idk. FT Shiny Rookidee(caught 2 and evolved 1 already,) and some others like raid mons or spare legends(I have a 0 atk Kyogre.)

Looking for a male Milotic. I need it to breed Life Dew onto Goomy, and I only have a female (and haven't bought the DLC, so I can't get Marvel Scales in Gen 9 either).

Don't know what (exactly) to offer for trade, but I have built up an extensive collection, so I should have something of equal value or more somewhere.

Thanks in advance!

Looking for a male Milotic. I need it to breed Life Dew onto Goomy, and I only have a female (and haven't bought the DLC, so I can't get Marvel Scales in Gen 9 either).

Don't know what (exactly) to offer for trade, but I have built up an extensive collection, so I should have something of equal value or more somewhere.

Thanks in advance!
Assuming you're still doing this in gen 9 you can get Life Dew onto Goomy without breeding* by using the Mirror Herb mechanic.
Have an open slot in Goomy's (or any of its line) movelist, have it hold a Mirror Herb, have any Pokemon with Life Dew go into a picnic. When you close it, it'll have Life Dew.

*And if gen 6+ I believe female Pokemon can also still pass egg moves

Assuming you're still doing this in gen 9 you can get Life Dew onto Goomy without breeding* by using the Mirror Herb mechanic.
Have an open slot in Goomy's (or any of its line) movelist, have it hold a Mirror Herb, have any Pokemon with Life Dew go into a picnic. When you close it, it'll have Life Dew.

*And if gen 6+ I believe female Pokemon can also still pass egg moves
Huh, I had no idea there was even such a thing! I like this option a whole lot better! Thank you very much!

Beat Indigo Disk. Now lf help w/ version exclusives(I don't have scarlet,) trade evos(Graveler-a, Magmar, Seadra, Electabuzz,) and many of the starters, which you normally need to increase biodiversity for(not interested in farming for BP if someone can help.)

Can trade some shinies, list of them is above, but I forgot Wyrdeer and Gumshoos.

EDIT: boxes almost full and lots I can trade, ask away.

EDIT: No longer of any of the listed starters found in polar or savannah biomes. Can trade those.

3rd edit: finished dex. Also boxes way less full after cleaning.

Last edited:
LF Anyone with a spare Tepig for dex completion on Scarlet/Violet! Can offer any other starter!!
Just Tepig? I can do that easy enough, but don't need any starter. I'd help you for free if this game had ID lotto like probably every prior one but...it doesn't, so what version are you? I'm looking for trades to finish dex, just the scarlet paradoxes. You can have back, if you have them, ofc.

Other than that, I can take a good item for Tepig. Patch might be a bit much, but like a PP Max or Ability Capsule(anything expensive for selling, or useful and expensive to buy.)

Edit: got tt on the last 2 paradoxes. Just lf items or Enamorus now.

Last edited:
Hello friends - anyone on Violet able to do a trade back with me for the new Paradoxes? I want to keep the Gouging Fire / Raging Bolt I've caught, but need to Dex the Violet paradoxes for the charm.

Thanks in advance :)

EDIT: All good - but happy to help if anyone else needs the tradebacks.

Last edited:
For the above Enamorus, can trade 2 shinies(I have so many in go if I were to bring them over, w/o that though I have Sneasel, Oinkologne-F-male is from a trade already I'd rather and should keep-Lechonk, Clodsire, Hypno, Makuhita, Magikarp, and idk if more.) Have other stuff, 0 Atk IV Normal BR Blissey or 0 Dragon, other Blisseys all 'decent' and fairly low atk, w/ fighting resistant teras, very many EVs, 0 Atk Mewtwo, 0 Atk Kyogre, spare Giratina(s,) other special tera stuff, many stellar for ex., can breed most things, have tons of exp candy and rare to level anyone to any level, and have every tm if you didn't find one and need it. Also willing to get some more coins to evo a Gimmighoul

LF: Iron Boulder and Iron Crown
I don’t have that much to trade (planning to use my paradox beasts on vgc teams in the near future) but I can offer you any other Scarlet exclusive as well as any legends Arceus exclusive mon bar Enamorus.

LF: shiny Golett and shiny Doduo
FT: Got a couple spare shinies, like some 2 Segment Dudunsparces and a Glimmora. Not home atm, will add a picture of what's for trade when I do get home

Edit: this is what I have to offer. I also have the Hisuian starters shiny, but that’s only for BOTH Golett and Doduo as a bundle
image.jpg

Last edited:
Looking for a generation 7 shiny event tapu bulu, so I can complete my shiny tapu event set. I have the other 3 and I really want to finish this set before the 3DS online trading closes in April 2024. If anyone is willing to trade, I really appreciate it. Please let me know if you are looking for a particular Pokémon or shiny Pokémon and I will do my best to breed one.

LF Maranga and/or(but preferably the 1st) kee berry, they seem a pain to get so can trade a legend, I have extra of several. Fine to trade a 0 atk Mewtwo or Kyogre.

Hello. I guess this is the best place to make this request. I was hoping to trade someone for a Sturdy Tyrunt and Snow Warning Amaura in a Gen 6 game. I would really like to try some stuff with their evolved forms in Battle Maison.

Anyone bank patches from BSs/ maybe Vgc rewards for MB? Cause I can trade shinies for 3 a piece. I don't care much for shinies with how, relatively, many I get, but I want something for them, and may as well try getting rid of them on the off chance someone wants one I have. Best shiny is BR Clodsire, for that I'd want 4 patches as the timer killing can vaguely help as it's stall.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 4)