Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 49 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't plat gens 4-6, what is the thought behind fairy types resisting bug? I know that fighting types were rampaging during gen 5, so fairies resisted fighting to counter it. Was bug type also that strong?

Does anyone have a Gluttony Muchlax/Snorlax? It can be a random spit-back. I'm just looking for one with the ability so that I can breed for VGC.

Thanks in advance to anyone that can help out.

Does anyone have a Gluttony Muchlax/Snorlax? It can be a random spit-back. I'm just looking for one with the ability so that I can breed for VGC.

Thanks in advance to anyone that can help out.
Have you tried the giveaway forum at all? I think Eisen has one on their VGC thread there that's fully trained.

I didn't plat gens 4-6, what is the thought behind fairy types resisting bug? I know that fighting types were rampaging during gen 5, so fairies resisted fighting to counter it. Was bug type also that strong?
Resisting Bug and Dark gels really nicely with the Psychic types like Mr. Mime and Gardevoir who were weak to these types. (and now also Tapu Lele) Though really, the reason is probably more lore based than competitive battling based. It usually is that way with Game Freak, just as they seem to enjoy trying to make Ice types into defensive behemoths and/or move at the speed of a glacier. (Codraroll wrote a whole article about the Ice type if you'd care to read. It also touches upon Game Freak's general mindset with the types in a way)

Akai

'Cause I'm only a crack in this castle of glass
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
SSJSonikku Here you can find my recomodation for your legendaries (only two of them) I haven't the time to think for the rest of them sorry, I'll think of it late ^^ and good luck for your hunting!

For her I recomend this ball:

For the most beautiful legendary pokemon, I recomand:

Christian

Veni, vidi, vici
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Whats a best nature for double edge, body slam glalie? I starting new playthrought in pokemon emerald and i am planning to transfer it
It depends, if your team is weak to water types go for a naive nature and opt for Freeze-Dry, otherwise get one without Freeze-Dry (Jolly would be the best nature in this case, especially if you’re running Spikes).

Considering it doesn't have its hidden ability, is there any use for the Ho-oh you can catch in Ultra Sun? The only thing I could think of was a stalling set similar to the one on the DP analysis, with toxic/sacred fire/light screen/recover. Pressure would help depleting the opponent's PP, but isn't this outclassed by Regenerator?

Last edited:

pilica12

Buriallusion: Phantomic Killer in Night Mist
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Considering it doesn't have its hidden ability, is there any use for the Ho-oh you can catch in Ultra Sun? The only thing I could think of was a stalling set similar to the one on the DP analysis, with toxic/sacred fire/light screen/recover. Pressure would help depleting the opponent's PP, but isn't this outclassed by Regenerator?
For the most part, Regenerator is the superior option unfortunately since it is invaluable in keeping Ho-Oh healthy. For Pressure stalling, Lugia is superior, and even in that case, its own HA of Multiscale is preferable.

Bottom line is, it's possible to make some use of it, but it won't be as good if it lacks Regenerator.

Looking for a Bold Zapdos for a tournament this weekend. Would be very helpful if it was either 5 IV or HT. Can offer multiple mons within reason from my trade sheet Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 10)