Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 49 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christian

Veni, vidi, vici
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Should be done in about half an hour or so. Will let you know when I'm done.

Since you're breeding Snover, do you have an HA one by any chance? If you do, it would be much appreciated (I don't have easy access to the HA). If not, though, I'm cool to take a fodder 'mon for the Snover (not looking terribly hard for anything in particular at the moment).
I’ll check my Friend Safari and let you know if I have it

I’m offering a female 5 perfect IVs (and a decent one in attack) Amaura with Refrigerate in exchange for a hidden ability Tyrunt or Tyrantrum.

Turns out my friend has this one male shiny HA Tyrantrum, which he got in wonder trade. So he put it the daycare with a ditto, and after 90 eggs none of the offsprings came with Sturdy, which is Tyrunt’s hidden ability. I asked him to lend it to me so that I could try breeding it, but still failed. I would really appreciate it if someone is willing to hell me out on this.
I can breed one for you if you are still looking, I can do it when I get back from work tonight.

Hey guys. I’m giving out a perfect 6 IV female Larvesta with a timid nature in exchange for a Tyrunt with Sturdy. I just can’t seem to find it anywhere :(

pilica12

Buriallusion: Phantomic Killer in Night Mist
Hey guys. I’m giving out a perfect 6 IV female Larvesta with a timid nature in exchange for a Tyrunt with Sturdy. I just can’t seem to find it anywhere :(
I can breed a Sturdy Tyrunt for you real quick. Is there any nature in particular you are looking for?

Hello! I am looking for blueforces sucker punch darkrai from a past giveway, if you have it and want to trade it let me know and we can work something out :)

pilica12

Do you have any extra HA tyrunts? I don't have much to trade I am just getting back into the game, but I am sure we could work something out
No worries, it's a snap to breed an extra. Just tell me which nature you'd like and I'll get to it.

pilica12

Have recently created a TMM spread (hexflawless); suggestions on any Mixed Sweeper I could breed?
Where are the IVs specifically? Depending on where they are, it opens up a number of options (since you can substitute relevant 30s for Hidden Powers depending on where the IVs are). Just based on a project I'm currently doing, mixed Infernape could work for 6 perfect. If you can insert 30s in HP and Def then things like Mixed HP Ice Blaziken, HP Ice Tangrowth, and a host of other things are possible (as a suggestion).

Christian

Veni, vidi, vici
Where are the IVs specifically? Depending on where they are, it opens up a number of options (since you can substitute relevant 30s for Hidden Powers depending on where the IVs are). Just based on a project I'm currently doing, mixed Infernape could work for 6 perfect. If you can insert 30s in HP and Def then things like Mixed HP Ice Blaziken, HP Ice Tangrowth, and a host of other things are possible (as a suggestion).
Luckily, it has a fixed 31 IV in SpD, so anything without HP fighting is doable. Thanks for the suggestions!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 8)