Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate to be a bother, but does anyone have a Smeargle for soft resetting purposes? False Swipe, Heal Block, Spore, and maybe Thunder Wave if possible or at least the first 2-3 moves? You can take anything from my thread, I can't be bothered to breed one right now and my old Smeargle's are gone with my old OR save file.

caught my own in soul silver

Last edited:
I hate to be a bother, but does anyone have a Smeargle for soft resetting purposes? False Swipe, Heal Block, Spore, and maybe Thunder Wave if possible or at least the first 2-3 moves? You can take anything from my thread, I can't be bothered to breed one right now and my old Smeargle's are gone with my old OR save file.
I could try to catch and make it learn those moves. I like doing these kind of things

I could try to catch and make it learn those moves. I like doing these kind of things
I forgot to cross out my last post since I eventually found one in the Ruin's in SS, I was just hoping someone had one completed already to save me some time. Thanks for the offer, though. :)

Does anyone have any Aus Ray codes around here? Been away for a few days and I dunno if anyone has those for trade here. If so CMT for one, I can also do shiny BPs for it.

Can anyone please confirm or deny the following:

Does Scatterbug/Vivillon breeding work the same way in ORAS as it does in XY?

As in, it doesn't matter what pattern the parent(s) has, it all depends on what Country/Region was selected in your 3DS when the new game was created?

I assume it does, but I just want to confirm because I had a bit of a brain spazz when I was thinking about it (mainly because Scatterbug/Vivillon can't be caught in ORAS).

As in, it doesn't matter what pattern the parent(s) has, it all depends on what Country/Region was selected in your 3DS when the new game was created?

I assume it does, but I just want to confirm because I had a bit of a brain spazz when I was thinking about it (mainly because Scatterbug/Vivillon can't be caught in ORAS).
Well I active so as when I bred my vivillon it came or a different pattern

I don't know for sure, but I would assume it does.

FT: 31/27/31/x/31/31 Adamant Rayquaza, 31/31/31/x/27/31 Jolly Rayquaza (both UT) & Cloning
LF: Good IV SR'd Legends, BR Non Shiny OU Mons

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 13)