Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well on one file i have a 31/16/19/15/10/0 docile

on the other it's 20/19/22/8/17/12 lax

obviously not exact but roughly around there and not exactly good/usable natures at all for electabuzz or electivire.
Is there any chance I can have that docile one? I could definitely work with that for Pikachu Cup!
You can have it back afterwards too if you need it

Xen

is a Community Leaderis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Wi-Fi Leader
Looking for a Shedinja with Baton Pass and Swords Dance.
Pretty sure Shedinja can't legally have both Swords Dance and Baton Pass. Shedinja can only learn the moves from the Ninjask evolution glitch in the previous games (where Ninjask has to learn the moves right as it evolves), and Ninjask learns the moves too far apart to acquire them on a single Shedinja (I think it's like a 20 level difference, or something close to that).

Pretty sure Shedinja can't legally have both Swords Dance and Baton Pass. Shedinja can only learn the moves from the Ninjask evolution glitch in the previous games (where Ninjask has to learn the moves right as it evolves), and Ninjask learns the moves too far apart to acquire them on a single Shedinja (I think it's like a 20 level difference, or something close to that).
On Showdown I've seen plenty of Shedinja using both SD and Baton Pass. I doubt Showdown would let something illegal through.

Xen

Wi-Fi Leader
On Showdown I've seen plenty of Shedinja using both SD and Baton Pass. I doubt Showdown would let something illegal through.
Well, Showdown isn't moderated by Game Freak, so I'm sure there's the occasional illegal set that gets missed. Shedinja can only learn the moves through the glitch in Gen III (and IV iirc, but it doesn't pass the Ball Nincada was caught in). Basically you can withhold Nincada's evolution, and evolve it right as Ninjask could learn SD or BP (while it's still on the evolution screen), but Ninjask learns the two moves 20 levels apart in Gen III and IV, so you can only have one or the other.

Well, Showdown isn't moderated by Game Freak, so I'm sure there's the occasional illegal set that gets missed. Shedinja can only learn the moves through the glitch in Gen III (and IV iirc, but it doesn't pass the Ball Nincada was caught in). Basically you can withhold Nincada's evolution, and evolve it right as Ninjask could learn SD or BP (while it's still on the evolution screen), but Ninjask learns the two moves 20 levels apart in Gen III and IV, so you can only have one or the other.
Showdown, if irc, counts glitch as legitimate

Xen

Wi-Fi Leader
Showdown, if irc, counts glitch as legitimate
Not sure what you mean here? The Ninjask glitch is legal, but it still can't learn the two moves together. Ninjask would have to learn both moves at the same level for it to be legal.

Edit: Ninja'd by a Metal Coat.

Glitch is legal, but either way it can't learn those two moves together so showdown is irrelevant here.
Not sure what you mean here? The Ninjask glitch is legal, but it still can't learn the two moves together. Ninjask would have to learn both moves at the same level for it to be legal.

Edit: Ninja'd by a Metal Coat.
Sorry guys, I meant legal. I should really learn the difference between legitimate and legal sometimes XD

Is there any chance I can have that docile one? I could definitely work with that for Pikachu Cup!
You can have it back afterwards too if you need it
Yeah just let me know when you are online/free to trade then I'll send it up the line and you can keep it also since if i wanted to keep it I could clone it in gen 3 before sending it ahead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 15)