Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 30 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests, etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm looking for a sheer force bagon, it doesn't have to have any special IV or nature just the hidden ability, I have several pokemon with Hidden abilities and pokerus like protean froakie, dratini, phamtump, goomy, gligar, swinub, shroomish, poliwag, drilbur, diggersby, some others, you can ask if I have the pokemon you want. I'm also looking for power items.
My FC 5472 7466 4115

I'd really like to evolve my Petilil with a Sun Stone and a Flebebe with a Shiny Stone! I would really appreciate it, considering they're my main Pokemon. Would anyone mind helping me?

Also, does anyone have access to rare berries, especially a Starf Berry?
I can help you evolve your pokemon. FC 54727466 4115. Also if you have a bagon with sheer forceto trade? But I'm helping you with the evolution.

I am looking for someone trustworthy to help evolve my scyther into scizor.
If you help me, I will give you your choice of one of my spitback pokemon as a thank you, I have the following;
Rotoms, Brave; 31/x/31/31/31/31, Modest 31/x/x/31/31/31
Goomy, Bold; 31/31/31/31/31/x, Quiet 31/31/x/31/31/31

my friend code is 4184-2536-3714
Thank you!
I am on for the next 20 minutes from now, and between 11:30pm - 2:00am EST
If you still need help I can do it, FC 5472 7466 4115.

Looking for a Female Gligar with HA, with 3-4IV's at least 31IV in Speed so I can breed em ,Pref 4.

I've got Spitbacks of Timid Houndour, Timid Abra, Timid Eevee w/ Wish and Adamant Growlithes w/ Close Combat to offer. All of them have 4IV's in relevant stats.

I will give a breeding pair of what I have available for the first person who has a 4IV one of what I asked.

I do

Thanks. How'd you like to send the stones? Attached to a fodder pokemon? Added. I'll look for a Bagon!
I'm so sorry, I thought you already had the stones and were looking for someone to help you with the trade, but I realize that they do not need trading to evolve, my mistake, I'm sorry. But if you want we can still battle some day.

Found someone.

Also, I have some 5 IV (31/x/31/31/31/31) timid gastlys to trade, if there's some interest. Also have a dragon safari with goodra/haxorus/dragonite, if others want to share safaris!

FC is 1091-8969-2784

Found someone.

Also, I have some 5 IV (31/x/31/31/31/31) timid gastlys to trade, if there's some interest. Also have a dragon safari with goodra/haxorus/dragonite, if others want to share safaris!

FC is 1091-8969-2784
I might be interested in that gastly depending on gender egg move and language

Looking for the following:
Abra Magic Guard spitback (either gender, but in Quick Ball if female)
Female Joltik Spitback in Quick Ball
Gligar spitback with immunity (either gender)
Female Larvitar spitback, any (useful) nature, with Stealth Rock and Pursuit
I can offer spitbacks of the following:
Jolly Magikarp (Dive Ball)
Gastly (Dusk Ball, Disable)
Honedge (Dusk Ball)
Noibat (Quick Ball)
Fletchling (Repeat Ball, Gale Wings)
Azumarill (Dive Ball, Huge Power, Aqua Jet, Belly Drum)
Mawile (Ultra Ball, Intimidate, Fire Fang, Seismic Toss)
Chansey (Heal Ball, Bold, Seismic Toss, Aromatherapy)
Ralts (Nest Ball, Timid, Trace, Disable, Destiny Bond, Memento, Mean Look)
Skarmory (Impish or Careful, Drill Peck, Brave Bird, Whirlwind)
Corphish (Dive Ball, Adamant or Jolly, Aqua Jet, Knock Off, Dragon Dance)
Absol (Premier Ball, Justified, Naïve, Baton Pass, Play Rough, Faint Attack)
I have Magic Guard Abra spitbacks. Interested in your Skarmory spitbacks.

Summing up:
I offer:
-Timid protean Froakie
-Adamant gale wings Fletchling
-Some pokémon with pokérus
-Modest Squirtle with egg moves (aura sphere and dragon pulse) and with 5 ivs in 31(including special attack and speed)
-Adamant Mawile with 5 ivs in 31 (including attackk and hp)
-Modest Whismur with Scrappy and 4 ivs in 31(including attack)
-Shiny Mawile
-Bold Rotom
-Modest Rotom
-Sassy Bulbasaur
-Brave and adamant Aron

I look for:
-Timid Joltik with 4, 5 or 6 ivs in 31 (including special attack and speed) and with Sticky Web
-Modest Charmander with 4, 5 or 6 ivs in 31 (including special attack and speed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)