Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 30 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests, etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone have a Bold/Calm Run Away 31/x/31/31/31/31 Eevee with Wish? I can offer a 31/31/31/x/31/0 Ferroseed with a Relaxed nature.

I still have a bunch of Quints to trade away.
I have a female Brave Honedge with 31/31/31/31/31/x and Shadow Sneak as an Egg move.
I have 5 Jolly and 2 Adamant Magikarp with 31/31/31/x/31/31. I have a female with Adamant and Rattled and another with Jolly and Swift Swim. All the rest are Males with Rattled (meaning I have one with an Adamant nature and 4 Jolly ones)
I also have a bunch of Jolly and Adamant Magikarp Quads (none with 31 SpA IVs) both with Swift Swim and with Rattled.

For the Quints I want an equivalent Quint in return, and for the Quads I want an equivalent Quad in return. I already have Gengar, Garchomp, Blaziken, Mamoswine, Gyarados, Azumaril, Aegislash, Kangaskan, Salamence, Eevee, Rotom and Excadrill. I still might accept quints from those species if they're a gender I need, carry egg moves I don't have yet or are a nature I don't have yet though, so feel free to offer them. I'll just need the full details on those species before I decide whether to accept or not. Also note I have some quads from species not listed here that I got through wonder trade so I might refuse some of those as well if I already have them.

Reply to this post or start a conversation with me if you're interested.

Bump new page*** Trading my Ev trained shiny charizard with Timid, and Hp/Def IV's (None SV hatched) for a 4IV ditto, will accept and would love a Adamant Imposter Ditto with HP/Atk/Speed

I really want shiny dragalge I don't really care of the nature ivs OR I might want some of Your other shinies . Trading shiny clawitzer and shiny sigilyph for another shiny . ( I like shiny dragalge so I really want that If anyone has it.)

Can anyone breed me a 5IV (31/31/31/XX/31/31) huge power female marill with belly drum and aqua jet? I would like it to be in a dive ball.

can someone explain the breeding mechanics for females passing egg moves to me? I need it for my next project but I have a verry hard time finding any info about it at all

can someone explain the breeding mechanics for females passing egg moves to me? I need it for my next project but I have a verry hard time finding any info about it at all
If a female has the egg move when it breeds, then the baby will have the egg move.

If a female has the egg move when it breeds, then the baby will have the egg move.
if it where that easy I would have done that I bred multiple pokes and not even once I got thew female egg moves so there has to be some kind of trick or trigger for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)