Resourcefulness: Pillow Sprites

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Posting to say that I've done all the Unowns. Going through the transparent phase, then I'll upload them within the next 1-24 hours.

Thanks! Here's Zeburaika, by the way. It has six shades on its tail/stripes, and it looks awful if I use any more than two. >_> So here. Only three shades of black too.

Its_A_Random

A distant memory

They've arrived! From order from Top-Left to Bottom Right: I, J, K, L, M, N, O, P, Q, R, S, T, U, V, W, X, Y, Z, (EX), & (QM).

Might as well fix Dusknoir, as much as I don't want to...

Aeron Ee1

Nom nom nom
is a Top Contributor Alumnus
School's started back up again for me, so my activity is going to a minimum now, sorry. Anyway, good Camerupt:

Couple more sprites done.
Celebi. (AAAHHHH!!!) Celebi does not pillow well.
Lotad. It's very different from the rest of his line but this is more accurate.
Probably going to work on some female sprites now.
@random, I would suggest starting 1 shade lighter for the yellow on dusknoir.
EDIT: Finished female gloom and vileplume.
Gloom-f.
Vileplume-f. Also, @kipp, gloom currently has 2 links to the sprite, 1 after gloom and 1 after male.

Dodo/ostrich/kiwi birds are done.
Doduo-f.
Dodrio-f. More random female sprites coming soon.
@kipp not sure what you meant about gloom/vileplume as the spots were outlined before.
EDIT: Female fish.
Goldeen-f.
Seaking-f. F*** YEAH!
EDIT2: More female sprites.
Rhyhorn.
Rhydon.
Rhyperior. Next i'll do female scyther and both scizor sprites.
@kipp, the OP isn't going to update itself you know.

@kipp, the OP isn't going to update itself you know.

quit complaining, I'm updating daily now. D:

Updating the OP. Unreserving goth chick line.

I never quit complaining :P Anyways, bugs are done, redid scyther as I found numerous mistakes with the current 1 and @Tsukasa, if you want to do scizor go right ahead, it's always nice to have multiple sprites to choose from.
Without further ado, sprites!
Scyther-m.
Scyther-f.
Scizor-m.
Scizor-f.
I'll pick up emo-tower line if kipp doesn't want it.

Emo/loli tower line is done.
Small.
Medium.
Large. I guess it's back to more female sprites.
@kipp, since we're almost done, are we going to do shinies or backsprites first?

OK, photobucket officially hates me to no end. I've been trying for a while to upload but to no avail. Looks like there will not be an updated album for an indefinite amount of time (<sarcasm> and I know how much all of you look at the album </sarcasm>)

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
Okay, redid Dusknoir, but the next darkest colour there was...Black...

Old one on the left, new one on the right. Rates?

Also, reserving the Gible line (Female) for the second time, & after that, I'll do the rest of the Gligar Sprite package in full.

More sprites!
Magikarp-f.
Ledyba-f.
Ledian-f.
Milotic-m (I fixed a transparency issue it had, still the same sprite that's currently up).
Milotic-f.
Only half of milotic's tail is pillowed in his current sprite, I left it like that but if you want I can fix that aswell.
@server, Oh no! What will we do without the album! (I prefer italics to <sarcasm> for sarcastic remarks). Seriously though, is there another place we could host the album? Or perhaps someone else who could host it?
@kipp, are you going to force shinies to use the current sprites as a base like you did for gender differences or will we be allowed to re-pillow completely?
EDIT: @random, dusknoirs arms look weird, I know the next darkest colour was black and you had no choice, although honestly I didn't see anything wrong with the first 1 so I vote for it.

Ah, sorry, I always thought Dusknoir had more shades. D: I'll put it in the OP! Same with your new sprites, Dark Ray. Also I'd prefer if you took the sprites and recolored them with their shiny sprite's colors, following the respective shades. I think I'm gonna work on fixing up some of my old sprites (Venusaur, Gloom, Vileplume).

EDIT: Lol Gloom and Vileplume don't need fixing apparently. Fixed up Venusaur though.

Calling dibs on shiny versions of all my sprites.

Female Meganium:

I'm sorry if this has been addressed already, but what are we going to do about sprites that aren't from Gen 5?

Aeron Ee1

Nom nom nom
is a Top Contributor Alumnus
I thought there was something wrong with the Milotic sprite, so I tried pillowing it myself. Turns out there is one shade missing on the skin and "hair":

if you think this is better, I could do the female sprite as well.

Prefer other Milotic, sorry.

Nice Meganium. :> But what do you mean? Like, from the people who did the HGSS or DP sprites? I'm alright with using those if they're better than the BW sprite (I did use HGSS for quite a bit, haha).

Well, Dark Ray, I think you are a lovely person. Kidding, but fyi <></> is how the site denotes something, so adding sarcasm allows your sarcastic comment to be easily uploaded to the sight.

@server, Why thank you. I know what <></> means, I was simply saying that I prefer italics.

Anyways I probably won't be as active as usual, the reason is i'm currently working on something else (more on that later in the post) but I would like to reserve shiny rayquaza (it's a Dark Rayquaza, how could I not do it).

And lastly, a preview of my new project.
5 frames down, 143 to go.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)