Resourcefulness: Pillow Sprites

Fixed tenta line.
cool.
cruel. EDIT: apparently I forgot to give beautifly-m a coloured background aswell so I fixed him too.
Beautifly-m. EDIT2: And wurmple.
Wurmple.

@tsukasa, scizor should have some red on the wings, check his sprite to see where.

Fixed tenta line.
cool.
cruel. EDIT: apparently I forgot to give beautifly-m a coloured background aswell so I fixed him too.
Beautifly-m. EDIT2: And wurmple.
Wurmple.

@tsukasa, scizor should have some red on the wings, check his sprite to see where.

Derp, yeah I messed that up
I'll fix that asap

I know the OP said not to make shiny sprites, but I was bored and wanted a new avy so I made these,
Shiny Scizor.
Shiny Metagross.
EDIT: to prove i'm still contributing here is probopass (1 of the only pokemon I know hadn't been done),
Probopass.
EDIT2: Update the OP already kipp, it's getting hard to figure out what has already been done. Also, reserving all 4 mebukijika sprites.

I'm back, baby!

Sorry I've been so inactive lately, but I've been playing a lot of brawl lately, the getting into speed stacking, then back into brawl. I'm almost done with pillowing arceus formes. I've made:

ghost

grass

ground

ice
and

poison

Mebukijika is done.
Spring.
Summer.
Autumn.
Winter.
What to do now? Oh I know, complain that the OP still hasn't been updated. work on miruhog line, i'm pretty sure noone has done that yet.

I'll pick up the rest of the yooterrie line. Also, more sprites.
Minezumi.
Miruhog. Eyes were left unpillowed as it would completely mess up the look of them.
EDIT: The remaining members of the yorterry line are done.
Haderia.
Murando. They look a bit flat becuase gf didn't give them enough shades. Next i'll do shikijika as they've been reserved for over 1 month.
EDIT2: Shikijika is done.
Spring.
Summer.
Autumn.
Winter. Going to bed soon, but tomorrow, obamasnow line (unless server-crash re-reserves it while i'm asleep).

I did kibago like ten years ago and it still isnt in the op
You guys are falling behind >:l
And won't doing shiny sprites being extremely easy because all you have to do is recolor the first sprite so why start doing them now just wait

Abomasnow line is finished.
Snover-m.
Snover-f.
Aboma-m.
Aboma-f.
Reserving Riolu and Walrein, unless someone else has done them and I don't know because the OP hasn't been updated in over a week.
@Homeslice, shinies aren't really any easier than female sprites, which is really all thats left.
@kipp, could you update the OP already? I've seen you on smogon a couple times so I know you have the time.

Curses, foiled again.

I'll update the OP. >_> And repost Kibago. I've never seen it.

EDIT: Found it, nevermind. Also, didn't add in female Heracross because it used different colors than the male. Copy the male sprite and just make the outline differences of the female please. I may add in a rule that only the person who originally made the male can do the female, just because I'm getting irritated with this. Same with Alakazam and Gyarados.

EDIT: Fuuuu, ninja'd.
EDIT2: @kipp, adding that rule could make things take much longer, I think just adding something to the OP saying to use male sprites and edit them for female sprites should work.
EDIT3: @kipp, thanks for updating the OP, as a reward I give you permission to use pillowed riolu as your avatar.
Riolu.
EDIT4: Here's walrein.
Walrein. Also, @kipp I feel male scizor should be re-done as it is missing the lines on the wings. 1 last thing, reserving happiny, pansage and lepardasu.

3 more sprites.
Happiny.
Lepardas.
Pansage (stupid name).
The next 3 will be aianto, jigglypuff line and kumashun.
EDIT: Aianto and kumashun are done.
Aianto.
Kumashun. Also, I might as well have something in the showcase so put
Goruugu in there.

My god, you guys, I have to update again after a few hours. Also, I'm not sure about reservation status on anything so please inform me if anything is missing.

Onondo is good, but missing pillowing around the lines on its left (our right) leg.

Random, Dusknoir is put down as reserved. I know you did it already, but I requested a change that I haven't seen yet. Unown will be too much work since I'm sure you'll have them all done within a couple days.

Ray (can I call you that?), you work really fast, jeez. I'll take down Scizor.

Gonna try to get goth chick line done. Did Zeburaika already but it's on the other computer which I'm not using.

Puffballs are done.
Jiggly.
Wiggly. Not sure what i'll do next. EDIT: Working on pikachu and raichu.
@Tsukasa, if you want to do scizor go right ahead, if not, i'll do them.
@kipp, Ray is fine, i've noticed about half of people call me dark and the other half ray. Also, there seems to be something wrong with riolu, aianto and kumashun in the OP.

Pikachu and raichu are done, redid female pika because I noticed a couple problems with the current 1 (no brown on tail is the big 1, also a bit light for my tastes).
Pikachu-m.
Pikachu-f.
Raichu-m.
Raichu-f.
EDIT: Working on celebi (AHHHHH!!!!!!!) and lotad next.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)