Pokemon RAINBOW Tournament [Brackets]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol. Okay then. I'll see what I can do but I have work tonight and tomorrow's mothers day so I can't guarantee anything.

I found Sir Chris this week but he didn't have a team ready, we would battle the next days but I've had no luck finding him, or he was afk. I hope we can battle today or tomorrow, he'll probably be on for the smogon tour.

End Battle! Serenity wins!
Score: 0 to 1

Protect is quite a useful and suprising move.

Edit: I won but forgot to save the log, we both used pokemon that were allowed and he confirmed so is it alright =/

I won 3-0 with a cool team in a cool battle. I'll send you the log tomorrow Dan. 3n3my, I trust you not to reveal my team because I plan on using it again =]

GG though.

ya gg. i played horribly with my team. i wasnt able to pull off my sunnyday sweeping mostly in part of my stupid mistakes. anyways ur team is great. so good luck philbert. gg indeed.

OMG sorry Dan Dan, he's too inactive, he takes forever to respond to my PM's, and our 19 hour time difference isn't helping...

looks like i'll have to make a couple of subs/coin flips if the rest of the battles can't get done by this evening. Oh well, was to be expected..

It's monday everywhere in the world, unless you live in the middle of the sea, but there anyway there is only 5 minutes left >_> We want next round!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)