Pokemon RAINBOW Tournament [Brackets]

Status
Not open for further replies.
So uh, I didn't get my battle done but I'll do so most likely tomorrow or maybe today, with some luck.

ummm me and warthog were meant to batte 5 minutes ago but he signed off 15 minutes earlier.
edit: sorry bout the random sizes but my keyboard is messing up and I need to use character map to type...

I'm having the hardest time battling him, his timezones are a bit off and whenever I'm on at times he isn't =/ Arg, another tournament where it's difficult to find my opponent -___-

Since some of you suck at getting battles done, i'm gonna have to extend this until Sunday. And don't bitch about not having time to get your battles done, it's your own fault. Man i'm pissed.

Since some of you suck at getting battles done, i'm gonna have to extend this until Sunday. And don't bitch about not having time to get your battles done, it's your own fault. Man i'm pissed.
Excuse me that our timezones are spread out and we can't be on a pokemon simulator all the time ._.

I got a random pm earlier, which I just saw since I was busy, which was like 'GET ON NOW'. I was busy at the time.

I'll try to get on tomorrow at the time he pm'd me.

Hey, it's already 17th of march wherever you live (Unless you live in a middle of sea, but then, anyway, you got like 4 minutes left) and there are still no brackets for round 2 :(

Hey, it's already 17th of march wherever you live (Unless you live in a middle of sea, but then, anyway, you got like 4 minutes left) and there are still no brackets for round 2 :(
Dan Dan said:
Since some of you suck at getting battles done, i'm gonna have to extend this until Sunday. And don't bitch about not having time to get your battles done, it's your own fault. Man i'm pissed.:(

Oh shit. Urm... my opponent PM'd me at some point, I didn't check the date, but yeah. I only just got it because smogon seems to not e-mail me when I get PMs and I don't come here often. I don't want to hold up the tournament any more so use the sub in my spot. Sorry Dan :/

You still have until tomorrow evening, so try and get it done for me ok Paul ^^, plus I think the Brown group substitute is banned lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)