Pokemon for Trade, come and take a look (Pokebank pokes, Shinies & other Non-Shiny competitive stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Riolu - 5Ivs except SPA, Adamant Nature. Steadfast Ability. OT. Justin, ID No. 64412. Has High Jump Kick, Blaze Kick, Crunch and Bullet Punch for Egg Moves
also interested in shiny scizor :)
very interested in this guy! For trade I have
shiny drifblim 5ivs missing Att timid unburden (policy passer)
shiny medicham 6ivs adamant w/ eggmoves
shiny phantump 6ivs calm natural cure w/ confuse ray

Imma Fly

Who needs wings when you have Rokushiki?
CMT for the shiny Phantump/Trevenant.
Sorry, not interested.

Riolu - 5Ivs except SPA, Adamant Nature. Steadfast Ability. OT. Justin, ID No. 64412. Has High Jump Kick, Blaze Kick, Crunch and Bullet Punch for Egg Moves
also interested in shiny scizor :)
very interested in this guy! For trade I have
shiny drifblim 5ivs missing Att timid unburden (policy passer)
shiny medicham 6ivs adamant w/ eggmoves
shiny phantump 6ivs calm natural cure w/ confuse ray
Hi. I am interested in your pokes, in particular your drifblim and phantump.

Would you trade a legendary for a 5iv Jolly Starly w/ double edge and a 5iv impish Vullaby w/ roost, knock off, and foul play?

Imma Fly

I'll trade phant and drif for riolu and either hippowdon or sable eye :)
Sure. Which one do you want exactly though, and will you be ready to trade in 15 mins?

Edit: Nevermind, I'll offer Sableye, have a spare of it ready.

Would you trade a legendary for a 5iv Jolly Starly w/ double edge and a 5iv impish Vullaby w/ roost, knock off, and foul play?
Sorry, no. I already have these two.

Imma Fly

thanks! do you need your safari info?
No need. Though I was hoping for the phantump itself instead of it evolving to be a trevenant right out since it looked cute... it evolved as soon as we traded. Thanks for the trade nonetheless!

Last edited:
Are there any two that you would take out of the following for a legendary (all have correct 5iv spreads): huge power marill, fletchling, sturdy bergmite, adamant/jolly ttar, timid/jolly charmander, froakie, HA jolly gible, dratini, moldbreaker drilbur?

Imma Fly

Are there any two that you would take out of the following for a legendary (all have correct 5iv spreads): huge power marill, fletchling, sturdy bergmite, adamant/jolly ttar, timid/jolly charmander, froakie, HA jolly gible, dratini, moldbreaker drilbur?
I already have all the pokes you mentioned.

No need. Though I was hoping for the phantump itself instead of it evolving to be a trevenant right out since it looked cute... it evolved as soon as we traded. Thanks for the trade nonetheless!
oh I'm sorry! I should have asked if you wanted the ever stone all apologies! Didnt even think about it ><

Imma Fly

This Shiny Deoxys in your thread has recently been confirmed as a hack

Deoxys (Japanese) - 31/31/31/xx/xx/xx, Modest Nature, OT. Japanese Name, ID No. 21955

This complimentary hack check has been brought to you by: Dark Ray
For questions or concerns regarding this hack check please contact: Agonist

Imma Fly

Imma Fly

This Shiny Deoxys in your thread has recently been confirmed as a hack

Deoxys (Japanese) - 31/31/31/xx/xx/xx, Modest Nature, OT. Japanese Name, ID No. 21955

This complimentary hack check has been brought to you by: Dark Ray
For questions or concerns regarding this hack check please contact: Agonist
Noted with thanks. Though would it be possible to show me proof, or at least a link?

Agonist

how can I feel existential dread, it's my fear
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
it comes from an old /vp/ giveaway where they explicitly stated it was hacked.

Agonist

how can I feel existential dread, it's my fear
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Er, rather, it had different IVs listed, so this one would be an edit of that one. Regardless, it's hacked~

jonnyknows

Banned deucer.
Very interested in non shiny Klefki!! Hapoy to trade 2/3 items of your choice :) I have lefties and battle items :)))

Imma Fly

Event SUM2013 Giratina - Shiny, 6IVS, Impish, OT. SUM2013, ID No. 09303

I would love this Giratina. I probably don't have much that'd interest you, but CMT for two Pokemon nonetheless :D
Hi. Thanks for your offer, but I have most of the pokes you are offering for trade. Though I am still looking for a Shiny, Quiet Aegislash and a Shiny Gengar with Perish Song/Disable.

Very interested in non shiny Klefki!! Hapoy to trade 2/3 items of your choice :) I have lefties and battle items :)))
Hi. I think you might have misread my op. What I meant was that I am selling items, not buying them.

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
Hi. Thanks for your offer, but I have most of the pokes you are offering for trade. Though I am still looking for a Shiny, Quiet Aegislash and a Shiny Gengar with Perish Song/Disable.

Hi. I think you might have misread my op. What I meant was that I am selling items, not buying them.
Well, you might be in luck! ^_^
I'm getting an instacheck egg hatched soon, and it's going to be a 31/x/31/31/31/31 Moon Ball Perish Song + Disable + Clear Smog Gastly! Would you be interested? (I'd have to get you to clone it, since I want a copy and I can't clone)
It's be redistributable too.

Imma Fly

Well, you might be in luck! ^_^
I'm getting an instacheck egg hatched soon, and it's going to be a 31/x/31/31/31/31 Moon Ball Perish Song + Disable + Clear Smog Gastly! Would you be interested? (I'd have to get you to clone it, since I want a copy and I can't clone)
It's be redistributable too.
Is that going to be Shiny? Since I already have a non-shiny Gengar already.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)