Pokemon for Trade, come and take a look (Pokebank pokes, Shinies & other Non-Shiny competitive stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
The shiny palkia if you dont mind and anytime you can thats good for you im very patient so please take your time :)

Hi,
I'm interessed trading your 5IV Jolly non-shiny Swinub (or Mamoswine), I could offer 5 IV Sableye (prankster no SP ATK as it was supposed to use knock off) or 5 IV Teddiursa (quick feet no SP ATK) or 5/6 IV Shuppet (if 5 IV then it has no SP ATK),
I'm french so if you like MM breeding...
If you're interessed please tell me,
Have a nice day!

EDIT : I missed to add that Shuppet are all careful and having insomnia

Imma Fly

Who needs wings when you have Rokushiki?
Hi,
I'm interessed trading your 5IV Jolly non-shiny Swinub (or Mamoswine), I could offer 5 IV Sableye (prankster no SP ATK as it was supposed to use knock off) or 5 IV Teddiursa (quick feet no SP ATK) or 5/6 IV Shuppet (if 5 IV then it has no SP ATK),
I'm french so if you like MM breeding...
If you're interessed please tell me,
Have a nice day!

EDIT : I missed to add that Shuppet are all careful and having insomnia
Sorry, but I have the pokemon you mentioned already.

Hello! I was wondering if you were willing to trade a Shiny Honedge for a 6IV Timid Non Shiny Deoxys with Nasty Plot and Dark Pulse OT is Plasma with the ID 05083 inside a Dusk Ball.

Imma Fly

Hello! I was wondering if you were willing to trade a Shiny Honedge for a 6IV Timid Non Shiny Deoxys with Nasty Plot and Dark Pulse OT is Plasma with the ID 05083 inside a Dusk Ball.
Hi. I am willing to trade. Can we try to have the trade within an hours time i got to sleep soon.

hey, i'd love to have your shiny 5 iv greninja. all the pokemon im listing here arent hacked whatsoever: i got a 4 iv timid manectrik with 28 def and hp ice, a 5 iv timid lucario, a imperfect naive shiny froakie, a 5 iv timid helioptile. im willing to give all of them just for your greninja, i can also nickname them all as you please.

leave me a pm wether you are interested or not pls :)

I have a shiny bold klefki 31/x/31/31/31/31 lvl 1 female.
Would you trade for a shiny brave honedge with 5ivs missing speed?

Imma Fly

hey, i'd love to have your shiny 5 iv greninja. all the pokemon im listing here arent hacked whatsoever: i got a 4 iv timid manectrik with 28 def and hp ice, a 5 iv timid lucario, a imperfect naive shiny froakie, a 5 iv timid helioptile. im willing to give all of them just for your greninja, i can also nickname them all as you please.

leave me a pm wether you are interested or not pls :)
I have a shiny bold klefki 31/x/31/31/31/31 lvl 1 female.
Would you trade for a shiny brave honedge with 5ivs missing speed?
Sorry, I am not interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)