ORAS Doubles C&C Index and Reservations

Bughouse

Like ships in the night, you're passing me by
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Yeah we had been discussing the new QC regime's goals and now have enough positive response from within the QC team to start to make the changes.

For now, I'm locking this thread. Hopefully, tomorrow, I'll have more stuff on our side sorted out. I'll have it done by the weekend at the latest. The long and short of it as it affects you, is that reservations are closed for any Pokemon that already has an analysis onsite (if you're already writing said analysis, this does not apply to you. please continue.) Many of these old analyses will eventually be reopened for a revamp, but for now stick only to mons that do not have any Doubles analysis onsite. More specifically, stick to more viable mons (ie not Meowstic). Sorry, that reservations list was pretty old.

I would look favorably upon people moving forward with analyses for:
Kingdra
Jellicent
Mew *warning* this will be tricky, and I'd prefer it be left to someone on QC itself
Clefable

Less important, but also still open:
Clefairy
Gothitelle
Reuniclus

If you want to reserve one of these 7 mons, let me know and post a skeleton. Otherwise, QC is in a restructuring process for a little bit and is closed for all other new business. We'll release more mons for revamps as we progress through our own evaluation process.

Bughouse

Like ships in the night, you're passing me by
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Still working on our side about what other mons will be opened for reservations at this time, but for now here's some other major news:

With the dex being updated, we have a new format for analysis writing. It'd be awesome if you could change your analyses to reflect this new format, otherwise Stratos or I will end up changing them upon uploading, and I'd rather not do it dozens of times. It'll only take you a minute or two :]
http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/the-new-analysis-formatting-guide.3537802/

Stratos

Banned deucer.
Reopening this thread, because we finished determining what Pokemon will be getting new analyses. Go crazy, and don't take a Pokemon you don't use.

Pastelle

we're all star stuff
[18:03] pastelgameboy: hey, so, is it alright if i drop the gengar analysis
[18:04] +Stratos: not like i could force you to do it
[18:07] pastelgameboy: k cool thanks ^_^

Dropping Non-Mega Gengar

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)