ORAS Doubles C&C Index and Reservations

Bughouse

Like ships in the night, you're passing me by
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
first time ever opening this subforum or w/e but I'll do a reuniclus analysis... I think I have to reserve it here or something?
cool beans. it wasn't on the list cuz it's not high priority. But it is viable, so go ahead.

ryo yamada2001

ryo yamada2001
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
[21:15] Meloettaaa: yo can I reserve raikou
[21:27] +Stratos: uh
[21:27] +Stratos: k

edit: im not doing snarl memes

Last edited:
You just have to be proactive about getting QC members to do checks for you. Ask them when they're on PS, VM them on smogon, do stuff to directly tell them that your analysis is good to be checked. Don't overdo it of course, but VMing a QC member once to ask them to give you a check is a good idea. But other than that, you do just have to twiddle your thumbs

/me Twiddles Thumbs
http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/breloom-full-analysis-revamp-qc-0-3.3548574/
Ready for checks btw

Bughouse

Like ships in the night, you're passing me by
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
My life recently has been packing intensifies and on thursday it will become moving intensifies and then finally unpacking intensifies. In the time I have been spending on Smogon, I've been prioritizing getting Open matches done so I don't get dqed lol.

But anyway, we do still check things. I know shaian has done a few recently. xzern did one today. I think Elyte did one recently too. We'll get to it. I promise. And yes bugging people on PS/IRC/VM walls can sometimes work.

shaian

you love to see it
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
honestly, you can just spam the shit outta spacebass or xzern to get em. i'll start doing full-checks again once my laptop is here (ups says that is Wednesday at the latest).

xzern

for sure
is a Tiering Contributoris a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
xzern promised a check for suicune and reuniclus "by tomorrow"
plz deliver
checkmater my dude im just a human bean. i already gave suicune a check and i told you that i wanted to use reuniclus a bit before actually giving it a check (never used it in my life !!!!) also next time you want me to hurry up on a check, it would be more efficient to vm me so you dont clutter up this thread

but yea u will get ur check within the day

xzern

for sure
is a Tiering Contributoris a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
just wondering for reserving purposes.. How updated is the OP?
the info listed in the op is pretty accurate but you should probably check this subforum first to see if a mon is in progress already (we aren't perfect) or you can ask the doubles room on ps / a qc member if you arent sure

shaian

you love to see it
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Kangaskhan is now up again as the previous writer has quit. Note that this is an especially important one and it will be under a lot more scrutiny than most other analyses, so more experienced players / writers would be preferred.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)