Now is your Chanse(y)! WiFI Tournament Series 2 Sign Ups!

Jimbo

take me anywhere
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Oh god I hope I can join :D Great idea Pablo, it's really great of you to make another tourney :)

Edit-I also think the Pokemon gift is an awesome idea o,o

august

you’re a voice that never sings
is a Community Leaderis a Tiering Contributoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis the 8th Smogon Classic Winnerwon the 5th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Five-Time Past WCoP Champion
OGC Leader
damnit, missed sign ups. When is my battle for the other tourney gonna be? I really want that shiny starley, shiny staraptor is so cool 8)

Persian - Plenty of space, but you need to re-read the first post.

august - You're JohnXkid right? You lost in the semifinal of the tournament to SWChill remember? So you won 2 store credits at my store, and can use one of them to get the Starly. And you didn't miss Sign Ups, they'll be open until Friday.

Jimbo

take me anywhere
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Pablo John beat SWChill and TheHunt Begins (which I think was the final), didn't he win the last tourney?

jimbo422 - Oh you're right. He beat SWChill? I never heard from that but it was JohnXkid whom was waiting for a finals opponent huh. That means this is the order of last tournaments placing:

1st johnXkid
2nd SWChill
3rd TheHuntBegins

Although SWChill and johnXkid could battle it out if they wanted to, for bragging rights.

Luneth-Arceus - It's not too late but you should reread the first post, and see again the requirements to join.

I do not have a thread, but I do have bred pokes and stuff. If I submitted a prize to the tourney (like 10th place or w/e is after the 1 store credit) could I join?

Sorry Fatality, it's the best way to try and rid the tournament of hacks, and it will most likely apply to the winner/loser aspect of the tournament, so I'm sorry but you would not be able to join.

Yeah I just checked the date it starts with my schedule, I'd DQ myself first round anyways >_>, I'm leaving on vacation that day and will be gone for a week.

So good luck to everybody in this =]

Thanks, if this goes *gasp* well, there will be more in the future, so maybe you'll have a trade thread by then.

august

you’re a voice that never sings
is a Community Leaderis a Tiering Contributoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis the 8th Smogon Classic Winnerwon the 5th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Five-Time Past WCoP Champion
OGC Leader
i didnt beat SWChill, only the hunt begins. I also want to join, the chansey idea is awesome :D

I actually may be joining The Lost One and R2-D2 Rules!'s thread but it's not all worked out... And I'd be gone for this anyways...

Yeah but you not having a trade thread disqualifies you from participating, it's the only and essential requirement, sorry.

I'd like to sign up. Your new idea is pretty cool; one; it would enable people who don't have much to battle with etc to use, and two; it offers a prize to the loser as well, so that they don't think it was a waste of time.

Yeah, nice idea.

oops lol.

Well I think it's a good idea, just so long as people aren't going to get anal if someone gives them trash, I personally wouldn't give a trash Pokemon as it's just a waste of time for both parties involved. So yeah my only worry about the idea is people being annoyed if they receive a poor pokemon from their opponent.

Possibly make it something from their thread and not just something 'self-bred', which ensures something half decent for the opponent. Unless you were implying that anyway.

edit: ok just saw in one of the posts that you said it has to be from the winners thread. so ignore the last bit

da big blast - It had been a while since someone got it right on their first post lol, I'll edit you in later.

0ma - Yeah, my intention was to imply self-bred from their current trade thread, but I just re-read it and forgot to mention that. Also any complaining on whatever you recieved will lead to a direct DQ. That I also have to edit in hehe.

Arseus - Thanks :D

I'm in ;)

Although It would make more sense to award the winner with a pokemon than the loser getting one. Makes me wish I'd of kept more spitbacks on more of my stuff =/.

Hehe. First tournament on Smogon I've entered. And I just created a new team, which has got me a 3-1 w/l record on Shoddy. The one loss was to BARIS, who's second on the ladder :(.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)