New Name and Profile Change Requests (Yet Again) [READ THE OP]

I would like to request my username changed to shooting star, it is still thematically linked to my favourite pokemon Jirachi, and it's my name on discord. The account with the username I want was last seen in 2010 and has only 1 visible post.

yep - nya

Last edited by a moderator:

Civilsim

formerly hotgall1337
Hello, I would like to request my username changed to Civilsim, it's my name on discord, twitter, and pretty much every video game I have ever played
There is no account registered as Civilsim as I am writing this.

yep - nya

Sabella

formerly Booty
is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Past WCoP Champion
Hi I would like to revert my name change back to Sabella. As for my reasoning I think booty is just a bad name for someone who does any sort of moderating on the forums. I will not be switching from Sabella ever again. Plus i still have the PS alt.

yep just keep in mind you'll be barred from namechanges for a long time - nya

Requesting early unlock (title has deadname)

yeah for sure, sorry about that - nya

Geta92

formerly -GetaX-
I'd like to request a name change to Geta92. The current account name has been unused by me for more than a decade.

yep - nya

Pluim

formerly goodra4thewin
Would like to change my name to Pluim to match pokemon showdown

yep - nya

Sabella

formerly Booty
is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Past WCoP Champion
Hi I would like to revert my name change back to Sabella. As for my reasoning I think booty is just a bad name for someone who does any sort of moderating on the forums. I will not be switching from Sabella ever again. Plus i still have the PS alt.

yep just keep in mind you'll be barred from namechanges for a long time - nya
Not a problem. Dont plan on changing. Thank you.

genisu

I COULD BE BANNED!
Hi i would like to namechange to genisu, it is my discord username, there is no account with that name, and it is the name I am widely known as. I created this account not knowing about smogons policies regarding namechanging and alts xD

yea -maroon

Alaka

formerly Alakapimp
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Can I get a name change to Alaka please

yea -maroon

tanneright

formerly rukiddingme27
I would like my name changed to tanneright. This matches my alias on all platforms including showdown. I created this account a decade ago and haven't used this name on anything for a long time. If possible, I also want my birth year changed to 1999.

yea -maroon

BlazingDark

formerly Mister Sauce
is a defending SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
RoAPL Champion
I would like to have my name changed back to BlazingDark, the funny arc is now over (i got it less than 3 months and it was only my second rename since 7 years so it should be ok)

lol ok -maroon

1st - 1stPixels

Forgot to add pixels the first time

no, theres an existing user with that name -maroon

nebulost

formerly jinxitor
hello, can i request a name change to nebulost? there is no user of this name on this forum; i made this account 8 years ago and no longer use this username anywhere, including showdown.

yea -maroon

Havi

three of swords
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator
hey i reckon it's worth to request a namechange revert back to Havi for PS n discord uniformity.. 100% fine if this gets denied seeing the 20 changes i did

done, this is your last name change though. -maroon

uppa

did i play well ?
is a Top Artist
hi, id like to change my name to uppa

uppababy is an unaffiliated brand name that i used as an online name as a joke, but nowadays i usually try to go as uppa on platforms where its available. made the acc before i really started shortening it everywhere, and everyone calls me uppa so id appreciate if i can have that smogon name. it doesnt appear to be in use. thanks!

yep - nya
happy jan 19th stream plastic death :blobuwu:

it been a month requesting unlock thanks!

yea -maroon

uppa edit: it seems like im not able to change anything on my profile, did I misinterpret something?

Last edited:

HiZo

我が為に苦しめ。我が為に狂い泣け。我が為に死ね。
is a Programmeris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
since I am PS global driver now, requesting a namechange to HiZo to match my username on Pokemon Showdown for uniformity purposes. Smogon account last seen in 2020 with 0 posts, and understand the ramifications. Sorry for the hassle.

yea -maroon

Hi! I'd like to request a name change to JoJ, since that's the name I'm known as from Mushi League and I'm playing in ADV tournies. I'm not sure if caps make it unique, I did see a "joj" but they hadn't been online since 2018. Let me know, thanks!

don't meet requirements, sorry! - nya
1705987091956.png

Request to change my name to
rockdender-> caeriselene
i dont really associate myself with the name rockdender anymore so i would like it changed

need 100 posts or a 3 year old account to namechange, sorry! - nya

DIYUSI

formerly KaiserKaiba
is a Team Rater Alumnus
Request to change username to DIYUSI
It's just to match my smogon account with my current discord username.

ok -maroon

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 5, Guests: 2)