New Name and Profile Change Requests (Yet Again) [READ THE OP]

serperiorr

formerly someidiot19
permission to change name to "serperiorr"

I made my old name when I was a kid and didn't rly think much when naming my smogon account, but nowadays I use it fairly often n would like to match my username to the ps alt i use the most. Thanks :woop:

(if possible, change name to "serperior" since that account is inactive, but any is fine)

oki--mari

Last edited by a moderator:
hi, i would like to change my name from "BaddyGames" to "Baddy". i made the name BaddyGames when i was young and realised how stupid it was over the years and have since been using just "Baddy" for basically everything i use, including discord. everybody refers to me as baddy already so i figured it would be more convenient if i changed my name on smogon too

oki--mari

Hey, requesting a name change to “Electra102”. “El3ctra102”, “electra102”, and “el3ctra102” are fine (in that order) if “Electra102” isn’t available.
Reason: I’m transfem, and my current username is essentially my online deadname. I would like to start interacting on these forums more, and I really don’t want to see my online deadname every time I see my profile.

yep--mari

Can I ask to be changed to NotDaProGamer or NotDaProGamr? I own an account called NotDaProGamer and that says that I am not a pro (which is very true), while my current name feels like I am saying I suck at Pokémon, which I don't (I think). Some of my friends take a look and laugh and I think that this name is honestly derogatory. Hope this happens, thanks in advance!

oki--mari

tikichase

formerly C-Tiki
want to change my username to tikichase to match all of the rest of my socials + discord mostly for the upcoming NPA to avoid confusion with the difference in usernames

my account was made jan 2021 so it should be approx. 3 years old for that qualifier

i guess we can cut this a couple weeks short--mari

fake tom numbers

formerly Tom1535
Hi, I’d like to request a name change to fake tom numbers, tom isn’t even my real name + there's another tom numbers in da community, thanks

also I was unjustly rejected last time for my last name change, the rules were that I could not request a name change if I was circuit tournament banned, but I was teamtour banned and still got rejected. either way my infraction is gone so yeah

oki--mari

Jeong

Banned deucer.
I deleted my previous message because I didn't remember that I had another old account unused for 10 years. Honestly, I've thought better of it, and would like a change to 'Jeong'. I like that it is short and its meaning. Sorry for the inconvenience, but I'm very sure now. I want to move with this name, regain motivation for Pokemon and give it the use it deserves after a long absence.

done -maroon
Pls unlock.

yep - nya

Hello, I’d like to change my birth day to November 29th, 2005. Thanks

Also I'd like to change my Username to Director. I made this account much longer ago than I thought and it's quite literally just my first name followed by 3 numbers. I'm known as Director everywhere else on the internet and I'd like for that to be the same here. Thanks

oki - maroon

Turn Up

formerly Jack C
Hi, would like to request both a name change & date of birth change if possible

[Current name] -> Turn Up

It's been my tag/handle for a number of platforms for a while and I just haven't been active in Smogon for a while. Also don't really want my real name up there lol.

DoB -> 6 December 2001

I don't know if there was ever an age limit on these forums but sorry for lying haha.

yep - nya

DaRotomMachine

I COULD BE BANNED!
DaRotomMachine > GiratinaDentist

GiratinaDentist was a name i came up with just to makes the account. Rotom is my fav pokemon and I have more than 100 posts.

yep - nya

Requesting name change to Heatranator. My current name was chosen to be temporary since I could not decide what my username would be until recently.

ok -maroon
Sorry, didn't see that it was one month after the name was changed.
Requesting unlock

yep - nya

Redfeatherz

formerly ArgentumSentinel
1704560792343.png
Hi hi, could I get a name change from ArgentumSentinel to
Redfeatherz
please?
It's the name of the showdown alt I spend the most time on. Makes things less confusing, and probably should have done it before signing up to RBTT (I have played more than 1 gen9 random battle, I promise .-.;)

yep - nya

ty <3 -red

Attachments

Last edited:
I would like to change my name from Golden Warrior to Mustang. Originally I made this account when I was young and not very creative with nicknames. Nowadays on all platforms especially discord I go by Mustang.

user Mustang has too many posts, sorry!

Shortie

formerly xxTermanato69
Hello, I would like to change my user from 'xxTermanato69' to 'Shortie'. When I made this account my username was taken from my brother's username. I've now rebranded on everything to Shortie as it feels more fitting for me.

I would also like to change my birthdate to June 28th, 2007.

yep - nya

I would like to name change to "tkhanh", I made this name a long time ago and more recently have gone by tkhanh on both ps and discord which I much prefer, I don't mind being called shadow though if you know me as that
I should have the 100 post requirement

yep - nya

tyo

最強
is a Tiering Contributor
Hey I'd like to request my username change to tyo as that's what I am known by online and it is also the name I currently use on Showdown as well. I looked up the username on Smogon and it says only accessible to staff so if it counts as a username that is taken, I apologize.

it was taken but it was a banned alt so it's fine, did -lily
requesting unlock

yep - nya

TCTphantom

formerly MX42
Hi, I would like to request my username changed to TCTphantom. It is the handle I use online nowadays, and I have not used the handle I am currently using in over a decade. Its also the handle I use on discord. I used the name on Showdown but IDR the password for the showdown account :(

yep - nya

Hi, I would like to request my username changed to Realzzz . This current username was made when I was small and didn't know what I should really call myself, and Realzzz is now consistent with my socials and discord.

yep - nya

Reactions: Nyx

bern

no.1 cramorant fan ❤️
is a Social Media Contributor
hi, i would like to request my username changed to bern, it's what most people call me right now and it's my name on discord, twitter, etc.
the account "bern" has 0 posts and hasn't logged on for more than 10 years. (confirmed by clerica)

yep - nya

Lilo

formerly Test Techles
is a Tiering Contributor
Hey, i would like to acquire the Lilo alt on PS.
The OG Lilo has been registered for 10+ years now but no trace of the owner (me thinks)
I’m already Lilo in here (after request from admns) so keeping the same name on PS would be nice.

nya - Okay so a few things here:
1. this is the wrong thread, please use the badgeshop link in the badgeholder forum for PS related names
2. you can't qualify with mono TC unless you have significant tour results or are a notable content creator

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)