[MCG93's] Breeding Grounds and Trade Thread (UPDATE: HP Fire and HP Ice Bulbasaurs with Giga Drain)

Status
Not open for further replies.
sorry for the late reply here's my fc 4725-9275-1255
That's fine. My luck has been betraying me as I haven't been able to hatch squat after that Modest Bulba. I've added you. My FC is in my sig and my IGN is Mook. Request when you're ready.

Hey there. I'm wondering if you would part with a Vulpix and Torchic. Check my thread to see if there's anything that interests you.

In that case, I'll do it. Hopefully my luck doesn't give up on me starting now, lol.

How about HP fire bulba for HP fire Froakie?

I don't have any in stock at the moment, but I can get some easily soon. What are you offering?
Heres what I have
31 31 31 x 31 31 adamant scizor
31 31 31 x 31 31adamant lucario
31 31 31 x 31 31 adamant mawile
31 x 31 31 31 31 modest rotom
31 x 31 31 31 31 timid larvesta
31 x 31 31 31 31 modest larvesta
31 31 31 x 31 31 jolly garchomp
31 31 31 x 31 31 jolly/careful tyrannitar (careful have stealth rock, jolly have dragon dance)
If you can breed a female one I can offer any of the 2 for it. Thanks in advance
In that case, I'll do it. Hopefully my luck doesn't give up on me starting now, lol.

How about HP fire bulba for HP fire Froakie?

I don't have any in stock at the moment, but I can get some easily soon. What are you offering?

Really interested in a bulbasaur with HP fire. CMT Please.
Are they at 70 power? Do your modest and timid bulba's have different stats?

I have what's in my thread as well as a few leftovers I might be up for trading.

Last edited:
Would you be interested in a double trade?
Modest serene grace togepi w- nasty plot 31/x/31/31/31/31
And
Timid protean froakie 31/x/31/31/31/31

For your 5iv adamant /speed boost Torchic and your male timid drought vulpix ?

Hello, I'm interested in your Zubat and in your Vulpix. Do you mind checking my trade shop to see if there is something that you like? Thank you.
Sorry; your thread has nothing that interests me at the moment.

Any chance you'd give up a swift swim magicarp in exchange for BP items? (you can name your amount)
I can trade it to you for two items. I'm looking for a choice scarf and an assault vest.

Hey there. I'm wondering if you would part with a Vulpix and Torchic. Check my thread to see if there's anything that interests you.
I'm interested in Mareep (female) and Cleffa (male).

Heres what I have
31 31 31 x 31 31 adamant scizor
31 31 31 x 31 31adamant lucario
31 31 31 x 31 31 adamant mawile
31 x 31 31 31 31 modest rotom
31 x 31 31 31 31 timid larvesta
31 x 31 31 31 31 modest larvesta
31 31 31 x 31 31 jolly garchomp
31 31 31 x 31 31 jolly/careful tyrannitar (careful have stealth rock, jolly have dragon dance)
If you can breed a female one I can offer any of the 2 for it. Thanks in advance
If you can get me a female flawless riolu/lucario, we'll call it a deal.

I'll take a timid or modest. I'll be back on after school
I have both. Pick one.

Really interested in a bulbasaur with HP fire. CMT Please.
Are they at 70 power? Do your modest and timid bulba's have different stats?

I have what's in my thread as well as a few leftovers I might be up for trading.
HP Fire is now at 60 power and modest and timid bulbas have the same spreads but different stats (obviously).

I am interested in your steadfast tyrogue as well as gooey goomy. However, I am also willing to trade for steadfast tyrogue + lefties. Let me know, and we can bargain (bargaining preferred over PM).

Would you be interested in a double trade?
Modest serene grace togepi w- nasty plot 31/x/31/31/31/31
And
Timid protean froakie 31/x/31/31/31/31

For your 5iv adamant /speed boost Torchic and your male timid drought vulpix ?
I am only interested in the Togepi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)