[MCG93's] Breeding Grounds and Trade Thread (UPDATE: HP Fire and HP Ice Bulbasaurs with Giga Drain)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello. I'm interested in your female HP Fire Bulbasaurs.
While it is a hard-to-get entity, I should offer a 5 IV'd flawless genderless Pokemon or 2-3 5 IV'd flawless Pokemons. CMT!

Are you still interested in my Timid 31/x/31/31/31/31 Larvesta for an HP Fire Timid Chlorophyll Bulbasaur?

Last edited:
While it is a hard-to-get entity, I should offer a 5 IV'd flawless genderless Pokemon or 2-3 5 IV'd flawless Pokemons. CMT!
I'm really liking that Staryu. How about it?

How about Toxic Orb? or is there anything particular that you want?
I'm really looking for an Air Balloon. I like that Aerodactyl, by the way. Female preferred.

Are you still interested in my Timid 31/x/31/31/31/31 Larvesta for an HP Fire Timid Chlorophyll Bulbasaur?
I got that from somewhere else; sorry! If you still want the bulba, we can talk another deal.

Is there anything you will take for a hp fire bulbasaur? I need one bad!!
What are you offering?

I got that from somewhere else; sorry! If you still want the bulba, we can talk another deal.
Ah, okay. Lets see... I can offer:

Jolly 31/31/31/x/31/31 Skill Link Shellder with Rock Blast and Icicle Spear,
AND a Sassy 31/31/31/31/31/0 Guts Larvitar with Outrage/Stealth Rock/Pursuit/Dragon Dance,
AND 2 Battle Maison Items of your choice.

For a Female Timid HP Fire Chlorophyll Bulbasaur with Giga Drain?

Ah, okay. Lets see... I can offer:

Jolly 31/31/31/x/31/31 Skill Link Shellder with Rock Blast and Icicle Spear,
AND a Sassy 31/31/31/31/31/0 Guts Larvitar with Outrage/Stealth Rock/Pursuit/Dragon Dance,
AND 2 Battle Maison Items of your choice.

For a Female Timid HP Fire Chlorophyll Bulbasaur with Giga Drain?
Perfect. I'd like a choice band and a life orb please :)

I'm really looking for an Air Balloon. I like that Aerodactyl, by the way. Female preferred.
I am not usually doing breeding request for 12.5% female rate ratio unless it is also a female with the same female ratio I'm trading with. I'm fine adding Air balloon.

I am not usually doing breeding request for 12.5% female rate ratio unless it is also a female with the same female ratio I'm trading with. I'm fine adding Air balloon.
In that case I am fine with a male. I was only looking for Aerodactyl with pursuit as an egg move. With mega gengar running around, that could be fairly clutch.

I just saw that you requested for a female. I am running out of females, and there is a mere .625% chance of hatching a female HP Fire Chloro Bulbasaur (as opposed to the 4.375% chance of hatching a male HP Fire Chloro), so I can't make any promises. I could probably hatch a male for you soon, but I cannot guarantee a female, as that percentage is ridiculously low. However, I will let you know if I find a female in the future. So are you willing to wait or will you take a male?

Okay I can offer some battle Maison items and and some 5 Iv pokes with HA like charmander (both sets) and tyrunt Torchic froakie and others. Also I'm not sure how rare this is but I have a pineco with 0 speed iv. You might be able to use power anklet to pass it on to other pokes through an egg chain

Okay I can offer some battle Maison items and and some 5 Iv pokes with HA like charmander (both sets) and tyrunt Torchic froakie and others. Also I'm not sure how rare this is but I have a pineco with 0 speed iv. You might be able to use power anklet to pass it on to other pokes through an egg chain
If you can give me a female 5 IV Charmander with HA with a Battle Maison item, I'll consider that a done deal.

If you can give me a female 5 IV Charmander with HA with a Battle Maison item, I'll consider that a done deal.
Well I can do a female 5iv charmander and a battle Maison item but i don't have solar power. What if I throw in a 5iv tyrunt with DD and fire fang as well?

Well I can do a female 5iv charmander and a battle Maison item but i don't have solar power. What if I throw in a 5iv tyrunt with DD and fire fang as well?
I have a female 5 IV charmander with blaze. I also have a tyrunt with the above. I'm really interested in a female 5 IV charmander with solar power, if you can do that. Thanks!

I have a female 5 IV charmander with blaze. I also have a tyrunt with the above. I'm really interested in a female 5 IV charmander with solar power, if you can do that. Thanks!
Oh no I don't above that lol. What about a 5IV Timid swift swim poliwag with choice specs AND a 5 IV rotom

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)