LCPL 5 Discussion

Rowan

The professor?
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Rowan , i'm calling you to play a Pokemon game VS Me in this LCPL. As you probably know, our record in tours is like 6-2 for me but you still think you are somehow better than me, so i'm challenging you to a final fight. If you regret you'll prove u're such a noob and u're scared of a 11 y/o brazilian kid who likes to eat cheese instaed of chicken in natal. Go for it if you're a real man.
I'm quitting as supreme LCPL player and just in general. Kind of shitty since I know everyone wants to draft me but kicking the LCPL community out of my life has been a festering desire for the past couple weeks. Battling stopped being fun when I realized that GOAO had little respect for me or my playing abilities. Being met with constant overwhelming negativity, immature behavior, and poor attitudes from GOAO is a huge turn off and makes me question "why am I trying so hard for a young COPPA Brazilian who thinks he's it who only serves to make my life more stressful and upsetting?"

On top of that, my life is just better now and I can do so much more than just sit on my laptop and play GOAO 24/7. There's a girl now and her being there and being so wonderful, sweet, gorgeous, and all around amazing makes me want to make myself better and better as a person for her sake.

Remove me from your draft plans, as a lcpl manager, ro and whatever else. I'll probably be causing problems with this because I know I was an integral part in many manager's draft plans but I'm not coming back so whatever I guess. I'll be on skype if we were ever friends and you wanna ever chat it up with me about life.

Star

is a Tournament Directoris a Member of Senior Staffis a Top Tiering Contributoris a Past SPL Championis the defending RU Circuit Championis a Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
OGC & Tour Head
I'm quitting as supreme LCPL player and just in general. Kind of shitty since I know everyone wants to draft me but kicking the LCPL community out of my life has been a festering desire for the past couple weeks. Battling stopped being fun when I realized that GOAO had little respect for me or my playing abilities. Being met with constant overwhelming negativity, immature behavior, and poor attitudes from GOAO is a huge turn off and makes me question "why am I trying so hard for a young COPPA Brazilian who thinks he's it who only serves to make my life more stressful and upsetting?"

On top of that, my life is just better now and I can do so much more than just sit on my laptop and play GOAO 24/7. There's a girl now and her being there and being so wonderful, sweet, gorgeous, and all around amazing makes me want to make myself better and better as a person for her sake.

Remove me from your draft plans, as a lcpl manager, ro and whatever else. I'll probably be causing problems with this because I know I was an integral part in many manager's draft plans but I'm not coming back so whatever I guess. I'll be on skype if we were ever friends and you wanna ever chat it up with me about life.
Tagging Merritt to fall for it again

Come by #squirtlesquad on IRC or message me on PS to try out for the future best team! If I already know you, you probably don't need to tryout. If you don't see me online or I'm afk, feel free to send me replays of you against good opponents.

Btw I got the bot for the auction all set up, so if we ever want to do a mock auction I could get that going oo

I'm stupid and won't stop posting even when macle says not to

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: amg

v

protected by a silver spoon
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
DAM thats especially good bc i was NOTORIOUS for retarded gastleads

mad0ka

華々しい
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Just a kinda btw thing, I won't be signing up for this upcoming LCPL. My summer is going to be extremely busy, as I'm going to both be taking summer classes and working, so I would never have time for this except on the weekends and I don't want that kinda stress for something like LCPL. I also highkey lowkey lost interest in LC after the results of the Diglett test. Anyways, catch me as Coconut. 's assistant manager, so sorry to say, but everyone's rly super funny predictions of me quitting won't come true this LCPL :(

Berks

has a Calm Mind
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Just a kinda btw thing, I won't be signing up for this upcoming LCPL. My summer is going to be extremely busy, as I'm going to both be taking summer classes and working, so I would never have time for this except on the weekends and I don't want that kinda stress for something like LCPL. I also highkey lowkey lost interest in LC after the results of the Diglett test. Anyways, catch me as Coconut. 's assistant manager, so sorry to say, but everyone's rly super funny predictions of me quitting won't come true this LCPL :(
Doka can't you see it though

In trying to avoid the predictions, you've only made them come true!

tcr

sage of six tabs
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
<@ObviousBot> Morningwood Timburrs Credits: 0 | Bidders: Nineage / goao / amaura | Players: Star. / TUO / ThatCrazyRussian / fapkingg / qsns / praj.pran / 49 / Kushalos
<@ObviousBot> Charming Croagunks Credits: 1000 | Bidders: merritt | Players: GOAO / Kumiho / apt-get / Nudisto / innovamania / Krubby / S0L1DG0LD / Cased
<@ObviousBot> Massive Stat-Boost Munnas Credits: 2500 | Bidders: vileman | Players: Raseri / H&MBerkeley / fatty / Shrug / Sweep / Teddeh / dekzeh / GlassGlaceon / Vileman / Mr.378
<@ObviousBot> Snivy Subterfuge Credits: 0 | Bidders: joltage | Players: idiotfrommars / TheFenderStory / BrazilianArmy / ZoroDark / atomicllamas / TheAvalanches / Imanalt / teal6 / Vubon
<@ObviousBot> Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Credits: 1500 | Bidders: PURPLEDOOSH | Players: blarajan / boo836 / Quote / Ninjacalibur / Nineage / PURPLEDOOSH / Dundies / v
<@ObviousBot> Los Mambos03 Credits: 3000 | Bidders: confide | Players: Sken / Calloflochie / kingmidas / Joltage / slurmz / Bughouse / HANTSUKI / FLCL
<@ObviousBot> Naughty Noibats Credits: 0 | Bidders: sparktrain | Players: Tricking / majaspic22 / fitzy72 / Aerow / thecrystalonix / Fiend / Pearl / snake_rattler / ggggd / HeaLnDeaL / Merritt / Alice Kazumi / Tomahawk
<@ObviousBot> Squirtle Squad Credits: 0 | Bidders: ggggd | Players: Heysup / trash / sparktrain / Tahu / CheekPouch / Superpowerdude / RZL / Eniigma / tazz / Spl4sh

solid draft, the only unrealistic thing on here is purpledoosh actually being drafted

Anthiese

formerly Jac
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
<@ObviousBot> Morningwood Timburrs Credits: 0 | Bidders: Nineage / goao / amaura | Players: Star. / TUO / ThatCrazyRussian / fapkingg / qsns / praj.pran / 49 / Kushalos
<@ObviousBot> Charming Croagunks Credits: 1000 | Bidders: merritt | Players: GOAO / Kumiho / apt-get / Nudisto / innovamania / Krubby / S0L1DG0LD / Cased
<@ObviousBot> Massive Stat-Boost Munnas Credits: 2500 | Bidders: vileman | Players: Raseri / H&MBerkeley / fatty / Shrug / Sweep / Teddeh / dekzeh / GlassGlaceon / Vileman / Mr.378
<@ObviousBot> Snivy Subterfuge Credits: 0 | Bidders: joltage | Players: idiotfrommars / TheFenderStory / BrazilianArmy / ZoroDark / atomicllamas / TheAvalanches / Imanalt / teal6 / Vubon
<@ObviousBot> Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Credits: 1500 | Bidders: PURPLEDOOSH | Players: blarajan / boo836 / Quote / Ninjacalibur / Nineage / PURPLEDOOSH / Dundies / v
<@ObviousBot> Los Mambos03 Credits: 3000 | Bidders: confide | Players: Sken / Calloflochie / kingmidas / Joltage / slurmz / Bughouse / HANTSUKI / FLCL
<@ObviousBot> Naughty Noibats Credits: 0 | Bidders: sparktrain | Players: Tricking / majaspic22 / fitzy72 / Aerow / thecrystalonix / Fiend / Pearl / snake_rattler / ggggd / HeaLnDeaL / Merritt / Alice Kazumi / Tomahawk
<@ObviousBot> Squirtle Squad Credits: 0 | Bidders: ggggd | Players: Heysup / trash / sparktrain / Tahu / CheekPouch / Superpowerdude / RZL / Eniigma / tazz / Spl4sh

solid draft, the only unrealistic thing on here is purpledoosh actually being drafted
at least the only correct thing about my thing is im out of money good job love

i wouldnt be getting alt easily lol

also no vileman come the fuck on

wdit: WHO BOUGHT PURPLEDOOSH

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)