LCPL 5 Discussion

Camden

Hey, it's me!
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
To be truthful though, I'm actually super excited for this season because of the new managers. I'm very curious to see their draft strategies. If I don't get drafted this season, I'm not sure who I'll cheer for.

Reactions: PD

tcr

sage of six tabs
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
predicting goao to go for a solid 13.5k

everyone's going to forget about fatty until the end when one manager (predicting hawk) is gonna pick him up. either that or hes going to go fairly early for around 25k, still to hawk

mambos going to be willing to pay around 30k to cased, or hes going to get him for easily under 5k bc no one else wants him since cased will only play for mambo

i feel like melon is going to draw the weakest draft but will end up being a powerhouse team that's a contender for semis

levi is also going to draw a weak draft but probably won't make semis. guaranteed he'll make every team tho ala BA style

heysup is first to be bought for around 36k

zoroarkforever is 7th to be bought, goes for 24k

macle picks up arte or arte forgets to sign up and macle tries to get arte

macle picks up imanalt

jac will barely have enough players for each tier or he will have enough players but most of them are new players who may or may have a good shot (if the latter at least 6 3k players)

madoka quits forever again

camden gets picked up around middle of the pack, and to his dismay will have an average record. in an interview he will say "i told you guys i was bad idk why you didnt listen to me, im the DEFINITION of mediocrity" team gets 3rd

a majority of flames clan (represent) gets drafted to either OP or mambo

top 3 teams will be mambos / squirtles / timburrs, 4th will be tmnt, 5th melons team (most games were really close for both tmnt and melons team)

midway through the season corporal levi will reveal himself as a briyella alt, revive the cottonees, and say "it was just a prank bro." he went for the long con

purpledoosh remains undrafted, but upcomers vubon and confide go for 4k and 6k respectively

just some predictions for fun

Fiend

someguy
is a Social Media Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I'm more curious to which managers will play for their teams. Coco's (if she cares), macle's (if his players care), and whatever team has 2 SPLers (if they don't have a bad manager) will do well enough to make semis. 4th in semis is a wild card though, probably not OP unlike last time due to the absences of his best player: trash.

Two or more teams will get lucked out of semis, and then another out of finals. Finals will be generally clean but long as hell though.

Best record will be either 7-2 or 6-1.

Quote will get drafted with about 3 players he doesn't enjoy, but they will work together bc quote is a nice guy and all will do mildly above average.

GOAO will suck.

Berk will pick up wins we don't expect but still be underwhelming.

Confide will play perfectly in half his matches, but throw vs weird players like qu.

TUO will show up right before playing and use a 5 year old team. Then log off again until next week.

Rowan

The professor?
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
so my exam timetable isn't released yet but the exam period is between 16th May and 8th June, who will draft me even though i'll be inactive for most the season but i have like 60 ORAS teams to offer alongside about 10 solid BW2 teams, about 6 TangMa teams and 2 DPP teams

Reasons I'm the best 3k you'll ever spend:
-I beat tesung one time
-I've gotten haxxed by Cased so I must be a good player
-I used drifloon before it was cool
-I'm handsome

Only con is I might bring trick room to a game

I'm stupid and won't stop posting even when macle says not to

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: amg

GOAO

Banned deucer.
Rowan , i'm calling you to play a Pokemon game VS Me in this LCPL. As you probably know, our record in tours is like 6-2 for me but you still think you are somehow better than me, so i'm challenging you to a final fight. If you regret you'll prove u're such a noob and u're scared of a 11 y/o brazilian kid who likes to eat cheese instaed of chicken in natal. Go for it if you're a real man.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)