Lavender Volunteer Pokémon House

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey! I'm not looking for any spitbacks at the moment, but I thought I'd mention: I'm planning a (private) giveaway for some friends and the next thing I'm gonna breed is a Malamar (standard smogdex set). I'll very likely get some spitbacks out of it so if you want I can send them your way!

Estimated time of arrival? Idk, but I started breeding for the giveaway two days ago and got Sharpedo and Crobat done, so we can assume a day per Pokémon. It kind of depends whether I have a Dark friend safari and can be bothered to use a matching ball, lol. Let me know if you want some, and thanks for hosting a giveaway :D (edit: I don't have a dark safari :| So they'll be in regular Poké Balls.)

Last edited:
Hey! I'm not looking for any spitbacks at the moment, but I thought I'd mention: I'm planning a (private) giveaway for some friends and the next thing I'm gonna breed is a Malamar (standard smogdex set). I'll very likely get some spitbacks out of it so if you want I can send them your way!

Estimated time of arrival? Idk, but I started breeding for the giveaway two days ago and got Sharpedo and Crobat done, so we can assume a day per Pokémon. It kind of depends whether I have a Dark friend safari and can be bothered to use a matching ball, lol. Let me know if you want some, and thanks for hosting a giveaway :D
that would be great thank you, i used Malamar on showdown and it only takes a couple of contrary boosts before he becomes devatsating so would like to introduce him into my game and maybe the maison but i only play omega ruby at the moment so i dont think he's available in my game even if i did want to dex nav for one! im not in a rush so will still prob want one when u do start breeding! thanks a lot :)

is it ok if i get a second one??? cuz im also interested in the froakie if thats possible with the protean ability and i already deposited my magikarp.

is it ok if i get a second one??? cuz im also interested in the froakie if thats possible with the protean ability and i already deposited my magikarp.
That's no problem but I think ur magikarp been snatched already! Upload something else and i'll send u one in the morning (GMT)

Hey there, Im interested in the fletchling you mentioned earlier could i please get one :)
That's no problem, is gale wings ability ok for you or do u want big pecks/flamebody? Then just add a magikarp or something onto the GTS and ask for a lvl 1 fletchling and tell me ur IGN then i'll send it too you :)

That's no problem, is gale wings ability ok for you or do u want big pecks/flamebody? Then just add a magikarp or something onto the GTS and ask for a lvl 1 fletchling and tell me ur IGN then i'll send it too you :)
I need flamebody for breeding and camurupt is useless (hahaha) yup i'll give you a klefki :D
IGN: Nirnay
Deposited: Klefki

Yo man! ive deposiited al lv 1 female magikarp!
can i get that gligar with immunity? andif u have the gligar with ivs in hp/atk/def/sp.def/spe
that would be amazing! my ign is Aren!
About that dratini, do u want it? i have 1 with hidden ability+Extreme speed
+ thx in advance

Last edited:
Yo man! ive deposiited al lv 1 female magikarp!
can i get that gligar with immunity? andif u have the gligar with ivs in hp/atk/def/sp.def/spe
that would be amazing! my ign is Aren!
About that dratini, do u want it? i have 1 with hidden ability+Extreme speed
+ thx in advance
Gligar with immunity is no problem but I think it's been snatched already, if u deposit another or something else then i'll send you one and yes I do still need a HA Dratini if you have one, if you know when you'll be online we could do a straight trade

Gligar with immunity is no problem but I think it's been snatched already, if u deposit another or something else then i'll send you one and yes I do still need a HA Dratini if you have one, if you know when you'll be online we could do a straight trade
if that's fine with u my Fc is 4270 3086 4150 and can i have the gligar through straight trade??i have a big problem with snipers! its like a curse so yeah i hope ill see u in trade. btw whats ur fc??^^
PS ill give u the dratini

Last edited:
Can i also get magikarp? sry for beeing greedy :3
PS how's the dratini?
I'll have to see if I got another left, but yes that's no problem..if I don't i'll breed another later :)

I'll have to see if I got another left, but yes that's no problem..if I don't i'll breed another later :)
..i have run out, sry! I'll breed some more later then msg u when I got one ready :)

Moderator edit: Try not to double post.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)