Lavender Volunteer Pokémon House

Status
Not open for further replies.
(Formally 'Florish and blotts spitback giveaway')

Welcome to my grotto of wonder and surprise! ......not really its where i'll offer my 4/5iv spitbacks for free to anyone that wants them to use for there own collection/breeding purposes!​

Thread status: open

(Mods please leave open, this is a continuous giveaway)
Contents:
  • Intro
  • Rules of engagement
  • Spitbacks i'd like
  • Spitbacks on offer
Intro:
Reopening the thread now that I've done a small amount of breeding in gen 7, I'm still having mediocre success in the battle facilities and do breed for 5iv pokemon to give myself half a chansey and as such i end up with a load of 4/5iv spitbacks that have competitive use with egg moves and abilities and may be good for others to start their own breeding projects. i don't expect anything in return for them and you can use them how you wish but please read the rules of engagement (next post).
thanks and enjoy :)

Credits to: Most as i use a couple of his dittos and used his thread layout ideas!
: Manictric for original Growlithe

Last edited:
Rules of engagement:
  • It'll be clear from the imperfections of the pokemon that they are not hacked in any way, i dont have access to powersaves etc, egg moves will only be on them if i've needed them for a set, pokeballs will only be matching if circumstances have alowed me and the 31 iv's will vary but as i'll explain below if you need specific iv's to be 31 then i will arrange that as best i can
  • follow smogon rules as always ...you wont trade me hacked mon as i don't ask for anything
  • the way to trade for a spitback is:
  1. Catch a 'junkmon' -more obscure the better (or use a spitback of your own)
  2. Add it onto GTS asking for level 1 of spitback that you want
  3. Let me know what message you put
  4. post in this thread, include your IGN and any specifics that you require
  5. wait for the trade
  • All my spitbacks will have the OT name of 'Marowak2000'. they are fully redis but theres no reason why you would.
  • My timezone is GMT
  • All spitbacks have either 4 or 5 iv's (unless stated) if you require 31 iv's in specific stats then please let me know, what ability you need on multiple ability pokes and if you want male or female. If you want 2, a male and female to use as parents and have compatible iv's (i.e. not both missing hp iv) then again let me know in your profile post to me and i'll arrange that
  • i don't want anything for them but if you have spitbacks of anything in the list below for my future breeding projects that would be great thanks :)

Last edited:
So spitbacks i have are:

Nature: Timid
Ability: Levitate
Egg Moves: Disable/Perish song/Psywave
Pokeball:

Nature: Adamant
Ability: Rock head / Lightning rod
Egg moves: Skull bash / Endure / Perish song / Belly drum
Pokeball:

Nature: Adamant
Ability: Swift swim
Egg moves: none
Pokeball:

Nature: Calm
Ability: Intimidate
Egg moves: Roar / Burn up / Double kick / Morning sun
Pokeball:

Nature: Jolly
Ability: Disguise
Egg moves: Destiny bond / Curse / Grudge / Nightmare
Pokeball:
/

Nature: Timid
Ability: Synchronise
Egg moves: none
Pokeball:

Nature: Bold/Modest
Ability: Anticipation / Adaptability / Run away
Egg moves: Stored power / Yawn / Wish / Charm
Pokeball:

Nature: Brave
Ability: intimidate
Egg moves: Detect / Dragon dance / Quick guard / Fake out
Pokeball:

Nature: Jolly
Ability: Prankster
Egg Moves: Fake tears / Feint Attack / Foul play / Covet
Pokeball

(more to be added)

(
)​

Last edited:
I'm intrested in the Deino and larvitar, is it free or do you want to make a proper trade?
it is free, let me know if you want male/female put a magikarp and something else (tell me what it is, level, gender etc) add 'Marowak' on the gts message and i'll find it and send u larvitar and deino :)

Hi, I'm interested in a female spitback gastly. I was breeding some sneasels and I can offer you one instead of magikarp.

it is free, let me know if you want male/female put a magikarp and something else (tell me what it is, level, gender etc) add 'Marowak' on the gts message and i'll find it and send u larvitar and deino :)
Sorry for the late reply, have put up a lv 35 female magikrp, I'll take a female if both
IGN is Dodi

Requested larvitar

Hi, I'm interested in one of the Deinos. I offered a HA Adamant Dratini cause, as weird as it is, I don't have any Magikarp at the moment. IGN name is Sergio.

Hi, I'm interested in one of the Deinos. I offered a HA Adamant Dratini cause, as weird as it is, I don't have any Magikarp at the moment. IGN name is Sergio.
That's no prob (I actually forgot to put him as a future breed project anyway!) he's not shown up yet, i'll reset and trade over Deino as soon as he does, it matter if it male/female?

That's no prob (I actually forgot to put him as a future breed project anyway!) he's not shown up yet, i'll reset and trade over Deino as soon as he does, it matter if it male/female?
I would honestly go for the female for breeding purposes, but it's fine either way.

yeah, I was after the fletchling and the Kangaskhan, I deposited a level 10 female magikarp for the fletchling first. message is giveaway :), IGN is Boston

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)