Kinneas drew cutemons

Kinneas

puffoon
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Seriously, how can anyone hate 5th gen? Even this garbage bag (bin bags over 'ere in england!) Pokémon is cute imo

inb4 the inevitable "Glad to see you're finally using shading again" from alchemator.

Rocket Grunt

✁ - - - - - - - - - -
is a Top Artist Alumnus
asdfghj
so adorbs as usual dude
i really dont know what to think of the garbage bag
but this makes me like it a whole lot more

MK Ultra

BOOGEYMAN
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
At first I was like: Kewl.

And then I was like: D'AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAW.

I seriously love this (I'm so outwardly manly, lol), and this is possibly the best of its kind. Have you considered entering MAC, with a special super cute edition? Kind of like the opposite of what Rocket Grunt does.

Would it be too much to request a Gengar and a Giratina-A? (together). I know you're a little swamped, but you seriously deserve it, it's all so awesome.

HOW HAVE I NOT COMMENTED HERE YET.

Your art makes even that pile of garbage cute aaaaa

Afrobull ftw.

I used to draw in your style (-ish) and yours is so much better oh lawdy.

Your Dangoro made me lol. C: Do you take requests?

And EEEEE SPINDAAAAAAAAAAAAA <3.

Muk has always been cute but combined with the Garbage Bag Pokes is so cute. Afrobull is cool, it seems that the horns are symetrical/flips of eachother. I digging your art and can't wait to see what you'll do next.

i totally agree about the garbage bag it is so awesome and cute no one else seems to think that though but you r drawing will help it is really great

Kinneas

puffoon
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus

Koffing Koffing Koffing Koffing Koffing Koffing Koffing Koffing
Koffing Koffing Koffing Koffing Koffing Koffing Koffing Koffing

WWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZZZZIIIIIINNNNNGGG!

WHY am I only finding about this thread now? I never laughed so hard in my life :'D

I only wish you were an animator, you could get quite a lot of added laughs from these c:

P.S; As soon as you change your avatar I call dibs on Koffing <3

This thread makes me so happy. I feel like a starving child in Africa blessed with VITAMINS AND NUTRIENTS! Good art is good.

Alchemator

my god if you don't have an iced tea for me when i
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
At first I was like,

"Glad to see you're using shading again!"

then I was like,

"Why haven't you shaded that stuff?"

then I was like,

"Glad to see you're using shading again! :D"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)