Kinneas drew cutemons

Kinneas

puffoon
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus

Posting NPA News here because this is my thread. Most of the art in the magazine is taken from google images or made by Dozz. There's also some borrowed from Smogon artists such as yilx's Escavalier, hopefully nobody minds as this is just for fun.

NPA News is a weekly e-magazine following the NPA Tournament taking place here on Smogon. It has interviews from players and managers, pictures from real life VGC events, and humorous stories and satire based around the players in the tournament. There's a few in jokes, some silly stuff, and a lot of bashing drcossack.
I'm posting this here in hopes that people outside of the VGC community will see it and be interested, and also because if other Smogon cliques like the looks of it as much as the VGC players do, then I could do something similar next season in SPL or even for Smogon Tournaments in general, and who knows, it could become a big thing on-site.

NPA News Issue 1

NPA News Issue 2

PS: Dak, I will get you a Phanphy soon I promise.

Kinneas

puffoon
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I am reviving my art thread with art I did when the last pokemon games came out, here is a post I made somewhere else but I won't mention where it will be our secret!!

----------------

Hi my name is Kinneas and I am an artist and a fighter

I do not own a 3DS and I have not played the new pokemon games and I only know the names of like five new pokemon

I am drawing the new pokemon so I can get to know the names of them

Please help me in my quest to learn new pokemon

Here is some pokemon I know the names of:

Chespin

Chespin is one of the new guys who you can start with. He is the only cool grass starter. He can take his helmet off and throw it like oddjob and can do karate kicks with both legs.

Avalugg

Avalugg is a man who became an iceberg after his wife was killed by the titanic. He sank the titanic to get revenge and now he lives in Alaska.

That is all the pokemon I know the names of. I also know Froakie and Gogoat but I didn't draw them.

Here is some pokemon that I found on google and I drew them, I still haven't learned their names by memory, but I will read their pokedex data eventually on serebii.com.

Dinosaur Kid

Dinosaur Kid is the prevolution of Rampardos. His mouth is so strong that he can lift a Snorlax with his mouth.

Blue Zoidberg

This is blue zoidberg. He is literally just a shrimp that is blue. He evolves into the biggest shrimp.

Colourful Lion

This is Colourful Lion. He is one of the friendliest pokemon. He doesn't really do anything interesting but he is often called upon by other pokemon for advice. Though he always gives good advice, the other pokemon often do not listen and then at the end of the episode they realize Colourful Lion was right all along and come away learning a valuable life lesson.

Skidmark

Skidmark is the unevolved form of the Gogoat. He has very thin legs because he doesn't get bigger legs until you evolve him.

Butters Bug

This is Butters Bug and he is about as smart as he looks.

Retarded Marshmellow

Retarded Marshmellow thinks it's a dog but it's not even a dog.

Little Red Bird

Little Red Bird evolves into Big Red Bird and then Biggest Red Bird that is supposed to be pretty good but I don't have the games so I'm not sure. It might be awful, I don't know.

Raichu

Dumb Slug

Dumb Slug is a new pokemon that has special needs. It evolves into Jar Jar Binks.

Rey Mysterio Bird

Rey Mysterio Bird is a fighting flying type that is really cool. He is a littled kid bird that wears a mask and thinks he is a superhero. Rey Mysterio Bird is my favourite new pokemon so far because he combines two of my favourite things: Wrestling.

That is all the pokemon that I know. Please help me to learn more by recommending some new pokemon to google. Tell me why they are interesting or I won't even look.

-----------------------

Kefka

Klefki is a set of keys which is harmless I guess unless you are a dragon or have an allergy to particular types of metal in which case Klefki is a terrifying and potentially life endangering party guest who should be both respected and feared.

Tall Dinosaur Kid

Amaurora is a tall dinosaur that lives in a fossil and has the ability to be a refrigerator according to Cassie. It evolved to have a long neck in order to keep its fruit-bearing eyebrows out of reach from predators.

Pancham

Pancham is a straight up real gangsta panda. He's gonna live forever, but if he does die he will smack God upside the head and then tell God to get him a grilled cheese sandwich and some tacos. He rolls with his homies Spindalicious, Cubnificent and Tedd Wuncler the Third.

Espeon

Espeon is a pyschic cat that likes to dance and party with its friend Party Lion. It has the power to transform itself into minimalist furniture like so:

Party Lion

Party Lion is the unevolved form of Colourful Lion. Before Colourful Lion can evolve into a well rounded, advice giving individual, he must spend his younger years partying inside a monster's belly with other lion cubs and also bear cubs.

Alladin

Alladin is a valiant warrior from the medieval times who is known as "The Might of Kalos". He has a sister who is obsessed with double rainbows.

Arms Pie

Arms Pie is a frosted pie with two arms sticking out of it. The arms have faces that always have confused expressions because they are not sure why they exist in a pie. If somebody tries to eat their pie they will both slap the person until they stop. If the pie is eaten they die.

I lost it at the picture/description for Arms Pie. Great stuff. I recognize your name in the art community here, so it's nice to see you around.

You really have some wonderfull stuff there. I enjoy the derpy expressions to the pokemon which give a certain charm to them, and damn those little descriptions for each of the pieces are a great adittion to have. I just cant say no to that Arms Pie.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)