Jarardo's Drawings

Flying over a field of flowers, with their feet just skimming the tops. And make Salamence a girl.

In fact, forget flying. They're now skipping through a field of flowers.

i was thinking like dragonite is all cool and calm while salamence has the red eyes and is pissed off while they fly together, not frolicking, that's just a weird picture...

@Daenym I lol'd, you just won an internet.

i was thinking like dragonite is all cool and calm while dragonite has the red eyes and is pissed off while they fly together, not frolicking, that's just a weird picture...

@Daenym I lol'd, you just won an internet.
I was confused, and then I looked at your username.

I was literally gonna comment on that but i wanted to have some art to post first :P

Anyway, part 20

so yeah. i got these in the fan comics section on the official Nuzlocke site! but a lot of them are broken links for some reason...

so yeah, paradoxus, i'll get those dragons done soon!

Threats scare me!
Here you go!

(sorry for trying to make orange on dnite :P)

oh and Daenym, it's funny that you suggested to change salamence to a girl as i always referred to it as Sally when jotting down opponent's teams :P

kingofmars

Its 2015 somewhere
won the 2nd Smogon VGC Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
VGCPL Champion
I request Slaking, king kongs style. Good Luck good sir, and your nuzlocke is just too awesome.

You're Nuzlocke's are great! I'm always disappointed when you're thread shows that it's been posted on, but a Nuzlocke hasn't been the post.

Also, side note: I also named my Archen Archie. Thought you might find that interesting.

You are a fantastic artist dude. You have a real talent for sure. Keep it up man! Also I have a request. Could you have a Shiny Druddigan and Tropius High fiving each other in mid air? That would be so cool!

Thanks, peeps!
I guess it's a popular name for archen because of the alliteration :P
I'll get that one in the mental forge, Master Win!
And behold the king, the king of kongs...

Goodness greatness great balls of requests! I got half of them done in no particular order (I just went with what flowed out first) and I'll get the other 2 when as soon as I can!

For anymore future requests, PLEASE wait until I finish the next Nuzlocke.
Thank you kindly and enjoy!

internet

no longer getting paid to moderate
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
could you draw any pokemon using their respective dancing stat-up move in a really silly way

preferably scizor

you are great at drawing funny things :D

Hey, Jarardo, any chance you could make a Frillish Squidward holding a clarinet to go along with Patrick Starmie? And make it avatar-size? I'd love you forever!!! lol

For anymore future requests, PLEASE wait until I finish the next Nuzlocke.
Thank you kindly and enjoy!
And then 2 requests in the next 2 posts.

Let the man make his Nuzlocke! Gotta know what happens next o___o

Also, Patrick Starmie is every bit as awesome as expected.

Edit:

While I was writing, someone ninja'd me by... requesting something else XD

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)