Jarardo's Drawings

^Yeah. I know it's not really in the spirit of the challenge to be "pro-death" like that but that fucker killed a member i was really psyched to have. Plus snagglepuss time was too short to redeem himself.

@Breludicolo
...No.... It's an entity far more sinister...

@Paradoxus

Avy size

Is it possible for you to make me an Aerodactyl? In a cool Actiony kind of pose?

P,s Loving your Pen drawings and Nuzlockes(they're hilarious)

I love your stuff dude! If you have time I think it would be cool to see one member from each of the 4 turtle pokemon lines (Squirtle's, Torkoal, Turtwig's and Tirtouga's) represented in some sort of picture together. You can pick whichever form you want to represent each line. Thanks in advance!

I love your stuff dude! If you have time I think it would be cool to see one member from each of the 4 turtle pokemon lines (Squirtle's, Torkoal, Turtwig's and Tirtouga's) represented in some sort of picture together. You can pick whichever form you want to represent each line. Thanks in advance!
Don't forget lapras, he is somewhat turtly. :)

can i request a chef-like chansey using soft-boiled?

I know i already requested something and with volcarona to boot but i would love a picture of volcarona laughing off stealth rock.

also your drawings are awesome.

Sure Flashkickass!

@Fatecrashers
Thanks! And yeah i understand: The battles always look so cramped :/ But hey, the game is all about battling so I have to include it.

On a related note:
I like turtles

Sure Flashkickass!

@Fatecrashers
Thanks! And yeah i understand: The battles always look so cramped :/ But hey, the game is all about battling so I have to include it.

On a related note:
I like turtles

Awesome dude. Just awesome. With a tweak to the size it will be my new desktop bg! lol

I love how derpy Squirtle looks, that pucture is pure bad ass, I love the tongue on torterra, but technically, you love turtle, Abagoora or whatever it's new name is, is the only turtle there, the rest are tortoises. Great pic though :)

Here you go!

EDIT @ Fate
Yeah, I probably should as it would lessen the amount of clutter in this thread. Sorry for this and your suggestion shall be implemented in the future (whenever I update next).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)