I'm looking for some EV trained Pokemon I can clone. I have a ton to offer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's the Purrloin's nature, EVs & egg moves?
Jolly, 252 HP 252 Spe 4 Atk , unsure about egg moves, but it's moveset is currently foul play, encore, fake out, and taunt. It's currently level 35, but I can level it up in like 10-15 minutes if you're interested. Also, I mistyped, it's a liepard already.

Check out my thread under "cloned section" hidebox for anything that interests you. Im interested in OU viable legendaries (will do 2:1)

Jolly, 252 HP 252 Spe 4 Atk , unsure about egg moves, but it's moveset is currently foul play, encore, fake out, and taunt. It's currently level 35, but I can level it up in like 10-15 minutes if you're interested. Also, I mistyped, it's a liepard already.
I'm sorry, but the truth is I've already arranged a trade w/ another Liepard. I was hoping yours would be different somehow.

Oh, and DDawg, your Magnemite clone complete. I've added you before, right?

Ok, so poliwag for Brave shiny honedge or timid ditto.

Do I by any chance own something you might be willing to clone the second pokemon I've requested for?

Ok, so poliwag for Brave shiny honedge or timid ditto.

Do I by any chance own something you might be willing to clone the second pokemon I've requested for?
I see you have Rhyhorn on your list. Can you breed one w/ Counter, Crunch, Ice Fan
Check out my thread under "cloned section" hidebox for anything that interests you. Im interested in OU viable legendaries (will do 2:1)
What are the Pikachu, Zorua like?

AfroThunderRule

*yawn* ez
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
I doubt it but it doesn't hurt to ask, I have an UT Moltres with the IV spread of 31/x/31/26/31/31, HP Grass. Has the Kalos pentagon mark. Interested in cloning that? But not for a copy back, but for that Timid Xerneas?

Sorry if I'm asking for too much.

Or if you're not interested in the Moltres, I do have a Calm Yveltal with the IV spread of 31/15/27/31/31/31 (level 67, used a Reset Bag on it) or a Timid Yveltal with 31/19/28/31/31/31 (Level 100, fully EVs trained)

Last edited:
I doubt it but it doesn't hurt to ask, I have an UT Moltres with the IV spread of 31/x/31/26/31/31, HP Grass. Has the Kalos pentagon mark. Interested in cloning that? But not for a copy back, but for that Timid Xerneas?

Sorry if I'm asking for too much.

Or if you're not interested in the Moltres, I do have a Calm Yveltal with the IV spread of 31/15/27/31/31/31 (level 67, used a Reset Bag on it) or a Timid Yveltal with 31/19/28/31/31/31 (Level 100, fully EVs trained)
I already have that same Moltres, but that Timid Yveltal looks good.

Could we trade the poliwag - honedge as soon as possible, since I have to leave. If not then I will be able to wait. :P Just a request. ^^

I'd rather you clone another pokemon for me than to clone the poliwag, you can keep it. If that's possible, then the timid ditto or flawless shiny ralts. ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)