I'm looking for some EV trained Pokemon I can clone. I have a ton to offer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, I have to leave in roughly an hour and a half, and I'll be gone for several hours. I'm trying to clone for the two of you now, but I may not finish on time. So far I've cloned Ditto.

Oh, I have to leave in roughly an hour and a half, and I'll be gone for several hours. I'm trying to clone for the two of you now, but I may not finish on time. So far I've cloned Ditto.
No problem. I need to leave in roughly half a hour, so if you can't get them cloned by then I can wait until tomorrow.

For me, can you clone the Shiny rotom w HP ice, Brave honedge shiny 0 speed, flawless timid ralts shiny? with manectite and pinsirite, and tyranitite. I am also interested in your timid and jolly dittos. I can give you a full list of all my pokemons if you want. ^^

Pokes waiting for you: Clawitzer, sableye, in que Poliwag

Pokes I have battle ready - fully ev trained 5 ivs:
Impish Forretress with 31 speed and stealth rock
Careful dragonite multiscale, 31/31/31/x/31/31 support phase dragonite
klefki 31/31/31/x/31/31 impish

Rain dance dudes:
Kingdra, modest 31/x/31/31/31/31 swift swim
Ludicolo modest flawless iv swift swim
Blastoise modest 31/x/31/31/31/31 rain dish
Dragonite(rain tank) calm 31/x/31/31/31/31 multiscale
impish rhyperior, lightningrod 31/31/31/x/31/x

Ground gym team:
Gastrodon flawless storm drain and calm
hippowdon impish flawless
gliscor flawless impish

shiny charizard X
garchomp jolly rough skin, adamant sand veil
skarmory 31/31/31/x/31/31 impish sturdy roost/taunt/spikes/whirlwind
Hawlucha, adamant unburden flawless

and a few more. Sorry for the spam. :3

2938-7055-8959 is my FC steel: Mawile, Skarmory, klefki

Last edited:
I've cloned Clawitzer, but not Sableye. At this rate, I may not finish on time. What do you want me to do?

Edit: Sableye clone complete.

I can wait till tomorrow, so take your time. Though ofc I would prefer it today. Anything you want for your timid ditto?

Oh yeah, the shellder is done, but still level one =.=. Let me get it to lvl 50 for you in the next 3 hours or so.

Hey there unknownator!
I have a fully ev trained dragonite, jolly with marvel scale and the egg move extreme speed (plus dragon dance, earthquae and outrage)
Would I be able to get a clone of your 3 IV HP Fire Timid Greninja 31/??/31/30/31/30 w/ Hydro Pump (Heart Scale required)? Thanks in advance ~

Hey, I have a 6IV Shiny Metagross that you can clone for a cloned 5IV Jolly Ditto missing attack. My Friend Safari is Dark with Pawniard, Crawdaunt and Liepard.

I have the following 5IV, EV trained and at level 50+: charizard, blastoise, tyranitar, mawile, lucario, blaziken, kangaskhan, scizor, garchomp, mamoswine, excadrill, dragonite, azumarill, aegislash, rotom-W, klefki, greninja, goodra, noivern, ferrothorn, skarmory, gengar, talonflame, vaporeon, blissey, chansey, smeargle, mandibuzz, volcarona, togekiss, starmie, infernape, jellicent

feel free to ask about natures, abilities, moves, ev spreads if any spark an interest :)

Poliwag ready. I've also recieved a female lotad 31/0/31/31/31 and a 31/x/31/31/31/31 male lotad with leech seed, syntehsis and giga drain.

I have the following 5IV, EV trained and at level 50+: charizard, blastoise, tyranitar, mawile, lucario, blaziken, kangaskhan, scizor, garchomp, mamoswine, excadrill, dragonite, azumarill, aegislash, rotom-W, klefki, greninja, goodra, noivern, ferrothorn, skarmory, gengar, talonflame, vaporeon, blissey, chansey, smeargle, mandibuzz, volcarona, togekiss, starmie, infernape, jellicent

feel free to ask about natures, abilities, moves, ev spreads if any spark an interest :)

If they have a blue pentagon, then I'm interested in Volcarona & Jellicent.

I'm still slow on the shellder :/ level 25 so far, sorry about that, going to level up it up now with a lucky egg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)