Tournament [Draft CA] Smogon x NPA Signups!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name Francesco Rasini

Time Zone GMT+1

Relevant Social Media twitter: @olymak4

Accomplishments 2023 as a master: ( top 8 malmo, top 32 ocic , top 32 Barcellona, top 32 Gdansk) ||| 2022 AS A SENIOR: (top 32 worlds and Milan special event)

Bio I'm a good builder , I have a lot of time to dedicate to help my teammates , good in scouting

Smudge

NatDex Doubles TL
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor
Name Smudge

Time Zone GMT-08:00

Relevant Social Media @SmudgeDOU

Accomplishments 5-3 Official Smogon Doubles Tour
US West Doubles World Cup Semifinals (Captain)

Bio I'm a pretty experienced DOU player, even leading a Doubles tier, but I've been getting into VGC a lot more recently due to my friends in the space. Positive record at San Antonio, but I know I can play at a even better level than that.

Name Oliver Ramsay

Time Zone GMT+11

Relevant Social Media Youtube: Mareeoh Twitter: @MareeohRamsay

Accomplishments Cooking poached eggs and bacon whilst going 7-2 in the recent Big Tommy Tuesday tournament. Pissed Sam Pandelis off at a MSS. Never lost a local or MSS in my life. Top 8 Brisbane Seniors. Top 8 OCIC seniors. Got over bid at APAC league by 18k. Beat an over payed 40k player in APAC. Played in Aus World Cup and pissed off Sam Pandelis. Got no1 on the ladder using a chat GPT team. Got Chansey to 1950 in 2022 with Shedninja and some how got banned. In Global Challenges I came 2nd and 13th. Top 8 in first ever Scarlet Violet tour 400+ players. OPL league 2022 didnt drop a game till finals.

Bio Im a pretty consistent player that can pick up teams in less than a day and play as well as top players with it. Ive played in a heap of draft leagues and played a solid role in making finals. I play to my outs extremely well and I did 1 year of studying how the brain makes decisions and how pressure effects how people play. I can read people like a book. I understand the game extremely well and can make game plans as good as flow charts into teams in seconds. I also should be free every week to play.

Name Goodryan

Time Zone GMT+08:00

Relevant Social Media Twitter: @hopeguitar526
DC: Goodryan

Accomplishments Top 4 * 2 in Taiwan Regional 2022,2023
Finalist in Taiwan National 2022.
2022 WCS Day1.

Bio looking forward to play with more high level players

Name Rinkai

Time Zone GMT-5:00

Relevant Social Media Twitter: @zacianrinkai

Accomplishments 2023 Milwaukee T128
2023 Official Online Competition T64
2024 Peoria Day2 T64

Bio Goal is to learn and become a better VGC player this year

Name Slug With Swagger

Time Zone GMT-05:00

Relevant Social Media None

Accomplishments None currently

Bio Hello, I’m currently resuming my passion for VGC as a formerly passionate player back in the ORAS-USUM era of the game. I have recently gotten my footing back in with the game and would be ecstatic to take on this challenge. I hope I get the ability to show my worth, and gain knowledge and experience on the way.

Name Steinar Nicolaisen (TheSturdyGraveler)

Time Zone GMT+1

Relevant Social Media @sturdygraveler (twitter)

Accomplishments Euic 2023 D2, Lille regs 2023 D2

Bio Given I have some d2 finishes in IRL tours I guess I am at least somewhat decent at the game I am a creative teambuilder and eager to help the team in any way possible

Name Alessio Di Giovanna

Time Zone GMT+1

Relevant Social Media Twitter

Accomplishments Top16 wide league reg A (226 players)
5-4 in Stoccarda major
And i play in every limitless tour

Bio Im good in team tour, for testing end team comp

Name Triir

Time Zone GMT+01:00

Relevant Social Media @Triir22 on Twitter

Accomplishments Day 2 Turin SPE 2023 (48 th); T64 Barcelona SPE 2023 (39th); won desafio VCL season 3 second division with HCG (4-1 record); a bunch of tops in Milan Pc/MSS

Bio I am always available to test or build with teammates, and I change teams very frequently so I have no problem to adapt/counterpick. I am also ladder addicted so I have a good vision of what people are running on high ladder. Hope to get drafted to win for the team and to improve myself and my plays

Name qrChar

Time Zone GMT+0

Relevant Social Media none
qrchar on disc though if you need to contact me

Accomplishments gen6 eu masters nationals finalist + t32, regional t8, d2 worlds.

Bio Mostly vibing since '17, while severally out of the loop on community matters from not using twitter. I didn't even know until a couple months ago that NPA had still been running since I last played in it, during Trainer Tower era.
Started playing again more properly at the tail end of swsh and have been loving sv formats so far. Big builder

Name Tony

Time Zone GMT+01:00

Relevant Social Media http://www.twitter.com/tonyflygon

Accomplishments none in VGC, many in team tournaments overall. i've helped some of my friends prepare for their successful runs at major tournaments, though.

Bio i've followed and played vgc since the start of this generation and it's been my favorite format in competitive pokemon since. i can help brainstorm, build and test teams week to week and would be a positive presence in the team chat. supporting role preferred.

Name Staraptor

Time Zone GMT-04:00

Relevant Social Media @staraptor44 (twitter)

Accomplishments Top 16 São Paulo (9th) regional, top 100 limitless ladder (peak top 20) and I played DWC for Brazil (2-1).

Bio I'm back playing in SV and I'm really excited about VGC, I played my first big event (LAIC) and now I'm trying to participate more in the international community.

Name masa

Time Zone GMT+9

Relevant Social Media @masa83_poke (Twitter)

Accomplishments won two team leagues (SCL&PGL) / cut some online tours

Bio Since I like team leagues very much and have some free time this year, I want to focus on contributing to the team and improving my skills.

Name Woid

Time Zone GMT+1

Relevant Social Media Twitter > IntoTheWoid

Accomplishments Top 16 players cup 2 eu, 1x MSS winner, multiple first places on battlespot and cuts in online big tour.

Bio I'm very passionate about the game. I always study my opponents' habits and try to be as methodical as possible when prepping for my match.

Name Slushi2k

Time Zone GMT-06:00

Relevant Social Media Slushi2k on most platforms (discord and twitter mainly)

Accomplishments T16 Milwaukee 2023, D2 T64 San Antonio 2023, T128 Sacramento 2023. I have other placements in seniors d2 worlds, t4 regionals

Bio i've been playing vgc for a short amount of time, only going to get better. hoping to meet new people and get better even if I ride the bench. i aim to be #1 in everything. drafting me would be the steal of the draft :)

Exotic64

MDRRRRRRRR
is a Tiering Contributor
Name Exotic64

Time Zone GMT+11

Relevant Social Media NA

Accomplishments VGC ladder grinder and DOU asw

Bio Wanna learn more abt VGC and I think im decent as a player so would appreciate the opportunity to play

Name Finabas

Time Zone GMT+1

Relevant Social Media 1Finabas on Twitter, Finabas on Discord

Accomplishments T32 Utrecht and Lille 2023
12-0 in VCL

Bio I enjoy prepping and playing in teamtours, so signing up again! Ladder addicto sometimes

Gramgus

is a Tiering Contributor
VGCPL Champion
Name stephen

Time Zone GMT-007

Relevant Social Media stephen252 on discord pls do not message me on smogon

Accomplishments pittsburgh regionals top 16, san antonio regionals top 64

Bio hoping to keep up with the meta and have fun with a fun team, will likely not be available to play every week but will be a good chat presence

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 9)