Tournament [Draft CA] Smogon x NPA Signups!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name JMOdri

Time Zone GMT+1

Relevant Social Media Twitter: @JMOdriVGC
Discord: jmodri

Accomplishments Multiple Regional/Special Event Day 2, 2x Special Event Top 8, EUIC 2023 Top 32. Smogon Winter League Champion

Bio I want to keep improving and NPA is one of the best ways to do it, had an amazing time with Team Spain in the World Cup were i went 6-1 in sets and i hope i can bring that momentum into NPA this year. I'm planning to attend Liverpool and EUIC only since i'm really close to earning the invite to Worlds, so NPA would be a great way to keep grinding the game while learning from some great players.

Name Benster

Time Zone GMT+0

Relevant Social Media @BensterVGC

Accomplishments Champions World Cup of VGC 2023
Champions NPA 9
Top 64 Malmö/Utrecht Regionals 2023
Top 32 London Open 2022
Top 4 DC Open 2019
2nd Malmö Regional 2018

Bio I've played in a lot of these.

Name Yvar

Time Zone GMT+01:00

Relevant Social Media @Yvar34740831

Accomplishments top 32 malmo regional 2023

Bio i'm him

Xrn

is a Tiering Contributor
RBTT Champion
Name Xrn

Time Zone GMT-05:00

Relevant Social Media discord: worrywhirl

Accomplishments VGC: (noob)
2nd in Smogon SV VGC Kickoff
4-1 VGC Classics PL (W vs zeen/talon/sempra/xerneusvgc, L vs pqlarbear)

DOU:
1st in Smogon SV DOU Kickoff
Top 16 Official Smogon Doubles Tournament
7-1 Doubles Premier League in SV DOU
9-1 Smogon Champions League in SV DOU

Bio played vgc like a few times, smogon guy, #2 lunarCD fan, favorite color green, former spellingbee champion, my cats are really cute, made eggs this morning, havent seen my father in 1893 days 17 hours 33 minutes and 41 seconds

Name ShibamRock

Time Zone GMT+5

Relevant Social Media Instagram
Whatsapp

Accomplishments Don't want to tell

Bio That's okay

Chris Chien Pao

formerly hunternoooob
Name Chris Chiena Pao

Time Zone GMT-5:50

Relevant Social Media ChrisCP On Discord

Accomplishments Not much,played a bit of vgc 2022,morely played bss for the past year so would like to get in the vgc scene

Bio Willing to be active and learn.

bagel

formerly bage1
is a Community Leaderis a Tiering Contributoris the defending DOU Circuit Champion
Doubles Leader
Name bage1

Relevant Social Media discord: TheYummyBagel

Accomplishments VGC noob. Top 16 OSDT, qualified for Smogon Doubles Invitationals, 2-2 record for DOU in SCL. Top 16 Smogon VGC Swiss Tour, 1-0 (huge) in Smogon VGC Classics.

Bio About a year ago I found Smogon Doubles before VGC so that is where most of my competitive pokemon experience lies but I have enjoyed the VGC experiences I've had and want to learn/grow more. Most of my VGC experience is casual laddering + Smogon Classics League and Swiss tour.

Name Heracross65

Time Zone GMT+2

Relevant Social Media Discord: dvir9836# (more active there)
showdown: heracross65
twitter: @SSSSupersonic

Accomplishments NONE

Bio Reasons I'm signing up:
1. practicing for dortmund
2. improve myself and have a hype for reg f

Sole Survivor

Mace Wielder
is a Pre-Contributor
Name Sole Survivor

Time Zone GMT+4:00

Relevant Social Media @SoleSurvivorVGC Twitter, solesurvivor_ Discord

Accomplishments Spring Scramble! 2022 Top 16, MausTour Reg D winner

Bio Positive team presence, good availability and always down to help teammates test teams and matchups. I'd like to believe I'm a consistent player in the few tournaments I get to play in and want to improve more till I become a good player, which is why I'm signing up. I'm looking forward to meeting new people and working with them!

Name Megumi

Time Zone GMT+8:00

Relevant Social Media Twitter:Megumi w@ChyrWill
DC:megumi___

Accomplishments 2022 Taiwan National Champion
2022 WCS top64
2023 VR World Cup top8 (5-1)

Bio looking forward to play with more high level players

Name Zachary Weed

Relevant Social Media @WhimsicottVG on Twitter, Whim3102 on discord

Accomplishments Top 16 Toronto 2024, 35th Pittsburgh 2024, Top 16 Tommy Tuesday Hit and Run Christmas tournament, 1st Charlotte 2023 in seniors, Top 4 Orlando 2023 in seniors, several top 8s, top 4s, and finals at stacked New England PCs and MSSs

Bio Hi! I’m Zach, or Whim. I believe the managers should draft me because I have good results and am rapidly improving. I did fairly well in seniors, and have day 2’d both of the masters regionals I have attended. I am a good team player and would love to have the opportunity to rep a team in the NPA. Thank you for your consideration!

Name Carneyasadaa

Time Zone GMT-4

Relevant Social Media https://twitter.com/CarneyAsadaa

Accomplishments USPA finalist in S2, competing in S3. 3-0 in OPL S1 Spikemuth Format. Played for the Pelippers in PGL WL. Top 64 Fresno + Knoxville 2023, top 128 San Diego + Orlando. Top 64 Pittsburgh 2024 and top 16 in the MSS that weekend.

Bio I bring great vibes! I can typically play meta well enough but I like being creative too and will bring a fresh perspective and general positivity to the team. Even if I am not drafted, please consider reaching out and I would love to be a helper for your team! I thrive off of healthy competition.

Name Kylian (KayDeeVGC)

Time Zone GMT+1

Relevant Social Media X - KayDeeVGC
YT - KayDeeVGC

Accomplishments Day 2 Bochum 2023, 6-3 EUIC 2023 , 5-4 Utrecht 2023 , 2-2 World Cup 2023 in sets, top 128 GC3 2023

Bio I started VGC in 2022 series 12, Im a fast learner and thrive in competitive setting.

Name deishu

Time Zone GMT-5

Relevant Social Media twitter.com/deishuRM

Accomplishments t16 secaucus regionals
t16 milwaukee regionals
t32 NAIC 22
t64 SD regionals
t32 pittsburgh regionals

Bio most of y’all know me

Name Abtin

Time Zone GMT+1

Relevant Social Media .

Accomplishments EUIC 2023 top 24, Worlds 2023 day 1, Players Cup Europe 1+2 qualifier, Utrecht SPE 2023 day 2, VR World Cup 2x competitor team Netherlands

Bio I do great in team formats, my teams are fire, my plays are nice, my swag is different and i got MOTIVATION

Name Rayko

Time Zone GMT+01:00

Relevant Social Media Tw: @RaykoVGC

Accomplishments Wcup VR top 16 with Team Spain
VR September Challengue top 8

Bio I'm Rayko and i want to compete with the best players. I can work building and testing.

Name Jenkins

Time Zone GMT-5:00

Relevant Social Media Twitter:Jenkins_VGC
Discord: lastnamejenkins

Accomplishments Top 16 Victory Road April challenge
Top 8 Nino FF 65 (300+ players)
Top 8 Tommy Tuesday Halloween Tour
Top 30 July In Game ladder
Top 128 Pittsburgh and Orlando regionals

Bio While I’ve had a few decent cuts in the past year, I am really invested in upping my game after take a bit of a break this fall. Id love to meet more people in the community and work with folks who will push me to be the best player I can be, and who I can hopefully help do the same. I’ll be friendly, helpful, and available for practice!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)