SpaceBass

☆ALOLA VERA420: FUKK AMOONGUS AND UR MOM
is a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Rotom-Wash
EVs: 252 HP / 148 SpA / 108 Spe
Modest Nature

• Used with Choice Scarf and Trick / Volt Switch
  • Reaches 352 speed to beat max base 110s
  • OHKOs Mega Diancie and can burn Mega Kang and Mega Metagross before they move barring Sucker
  • Useful for crippling support like Cresselia, or locking offensive Pokemon into unfavourable / predictable coverage
  • Max HP to patch up its poor base HP
Landorus-T
EVs: 248 HP / 52 Atk / 116 Def / 92 SpD
Adamant Nature

• Takes two -1 Double Edges from Adamant Mega Kangaskhan after Sitrus Berry recovery, Modest Hydreigon's Life Orb-boosted Draco Meteor, Thundurus's Hidden Power Ice without Life Orb, and +1 Adamant Bisharp's Life Orb-boosted Knock Off
  • Used to take advantage of Intimidate
  • Leftovers or Sitrus Berry
  • Works great on Semi Trick Room or with Tailwind support

Bughouse

Like ships in the night, you're passing me by
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I'm pretty sure the point of Scarf Rotom-W is to go Timid and outrun Adamant Lando

SpaceBass

☆ALOLA VERA420: FUKK AMOONGUS AND UR MOM
is a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
There are are few but that one sticks around longer for trick stuff and I was using it to mess with base 110s.

Pastelle

we're all star stuff
And with that, every mon now has at least one spread! Thank you to everyone who has submitted a set thus far, as well as being patient while I finished setting this up. However, we are far from done.

There are still important sets and spreads missing. If you have one of these or any other type of suggestion, please do not hesitate to post it here!

Last edited:

talkingtree

large if factual
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SCL Champion
Sitrus, not Sitirs on the Cress description.

Scarf Kyurem-B usually runs more Atk than SpA in order to power up Dragon Claw, its most spammable move. As such, I'd add a 252 Atk / 32 SpA / 224 SpA / Naive spread to reflect that.

Mega Metagross should have a spread that runs 252 Atk / 252 Spe / 4 HP / Jolly to outspeed musketeers and speed tie with Mega Diancie.

Thundurus-I also sometimes runs a special attacker set with 252 Spe / 252 SpA / 4 Def / Timid to outspeed positive-natured base 110s, beating Keldeo and Mega Charizard Y, as well as Mega Diancie or Landorus-I, depending on the moveset.

Pocket came up with a bulkier set for Azumarill that lives Choice Band Brave Bird from Talonflame and Explosion from Landorus-T after Belly Drumming - I think it was 200 HP / 200 Atk / 140 Def / Adamant.

Darkrai's listed spread needs a nature.

No one uses 76 Spe Heatran, so you might want to adjust the Gyarados spread - maybe 252 HP / 92 Atk / 164 Def / Impish, which avoids the 2HKO from scarf Landorus-T's Stone Edge and 2HKO's back with Waterfall.

Mamoswine could have a scarf set with the same EVs and a Jolly nature, which lets it beat Landorus-T, but this might be too niche.

Spacing is off in Togekiss' description - you need an indent before the nature.

Ditto in Volcarona's description under the QD set.

Need a space between Clefairy's two spreads.

Multiple spacing issues in Conkeldurr's description.

That was super picky and I'm sorry if it came off as judgy or condescending. This thread is super impressive and helpful, so I wanted to help out any way I can.

Checkmater

It’s just us kittens left, and the rain is coming
is a Tiering Contributor
could we get the "EVs:" thing before all the spreads? Teambuilder rejects it if you just c/p it in without the EVs thing :(
also some of the spreads are missing natures :/

anyways let's get some spreads in here:

Aegislash:

Tailwind Aegislash
EVs: 176 HP / 252 SpAtk / 80 Spe
Modest Nature
Similar to the standard Aegislash set except it outspeeds positively natured base 110s such as Mega-Diancie

Kangaskhan:

Trick Room Attacker
EVs: 180 HP / 252 Atk / 76 Def
Brave Nature
Maximizes Kangaskhan-Mega's Attack while splitting the rest of the EVs between HP and Def so that Kangaskhan always lives Keldeo's secret sword.

252 SpA Life Orb Keldeo Secret Sword vs. 180 HP / 76 Def Mega Kangaskhan: 330-393 (83.3 - 99.2%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

Heatran:

Trick Room Eruptran
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SpA / 4 SpD
Quiet Nature
Maximizes Heatran's SpA while putting the rest into HP.

Talonflame:

Overheat Talonflame
EVs: 136 Atk / 112 SpA / 252 Spe
Naughty Nature
(Lonely can also be used)
Overheat talon allows players to avoid mind games with aegislash king's shield, hit Ferrothorn without taking all their health in recoil, get a guaranteed ohko on Mega Metagross and work around intimidate to an extent. The EVs always OHKO Mega-Metagross with Overheat

Deoxys-Attack:

Mixed Attacker
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
(Hasty can also be used)
Maximizes Deo-A's speed while also putting the rest into in SpA to maximize the damage of Psycho Boost.

Politoed:

Choice Specs Attacker
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SpA / 4 SpD
Modest Nature

Maximizes Politoed's offensive damage while putting the rest into HP. Can be run with Quiet Nature and 0 Speed IVS to use on trick room or to counter trick room.

Scrafty:
first set is bad (and honestly should be removed), description of second set makes no sense

Trick Room Support and Attacker
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Def
Brave Nature

Maximizes Atk while putting the remainder into HP for bulk. Can be run with Life Orb or Assault Vest

Togekiss:

Follow Me Support
EVs: 252 HP / 160 Def / 96 Spe
Bold Nature

Speed tier of 220 allows it to outspeed things like DeoA and LandoT after a tailwind, while the rest is put into HP and Def

Last edited:

Checkmater

is a Tiering Contributor
bloop it's actually supposed to be 112 evs in SpA oops idk what set I had saved but thnx

bloop it's supposed to be 120 to ohko 16 hp mega gross ill fix that

Bughouse

Like ships in the night, you're passing me by
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
could we get the "EVs:" thing before all the spreads? Teambuilder rejects it if you just c/p it in without the EVs thing :(
also some of the spreads are missing natures :/

anyways let's get some spreads in here:

Aegislash:

Tailwind Aegislash
EVs: 176 HP / 252 SpAtk / 80 Spe
Modest Nature
Similar to the standard Aegislash set except it outspeeds positively natured base 110s such as Mega-Diancie
Nah go 84 Spe. Worth it to also outrun 252 Spe Thundurus!

Checkmater

is a Tiering Contributor
It's implied that you can creep as much as you wish. Personally I go all the way to 252 but that's just me

Platinum God n1n1

the real n1n1
is a Tiering Contributor
Both Hoopa spreads in this thread max out attack.

Instead use 100 attack / 252+ Sp attack / 156 speed / Mild nature

Hyperspace Hole -> lowest attack investment needed to 2HKO max def max Hp cress
Hyperspace Fury -> main stab move
protect
Thunderbolt -> Kill a bird
or
Energy Ball -> Kill a rotomW

the 156 speed out speeds what you need it to out speed except what you cant. Has shit defense, no point to invest in it at all, you should be using a follow me or rage powder if you leave it in against a physical attacker

Arcticblast

Trans rights are human rights
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
I personally use:
EVs: 128 Atk / 204 SpA / 176 Spe
Hasty Nature

204 SpA guarantees a OHKO on standard Sassy Amoonguss with Life Orb boosted Hyperspace Hole. 176 Spe Hasty puts it above base 70s and things creeping them by one (base 80s hit a jump point here). 128 is the "dump" stat but you OHKO Aegislash anyway.

Mizuhime

Did I mistake you for a sign from God?
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I got me a couple spreads that I forget what they do for the most part .cri

Mawile @ Mawilite
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 248 HP / 60 Atk / 4 Def / 196 SpD
Careful Nature
IVs: 18 Spe

This is a mawile spread that pairs with Gothitelle that has absolute min speed, it's very bulky and lives pretty much every special attack outside of Modest Zard and Heatran iirc, the big thing here is the speed iv that lets it be faster than goth outside of tr by a single point, but slower than goth in tr by a single point allowing it to use a supporting move such as tickle

Politoed @ Choice Specs
Ability: Drizzle
EVs: 180 HP / 192 SpA / 136 Spe
Modest Nature

Specs toed that allows you to kill bulky Kanga after fake out damage from ludi while maximizing bulk <- this may be all wrong but i used it vs TFC for a reason similar to that

Thundurus @ Sitrus Berry
Ability: Prankster
EVs: 252 HP / 20 Def / 44 SpA / 192 SpD
Calm Nature

My version of the bulky thundurus that i've always used, forget the specifics so i'm sorry

Gyarados @ Choice Band
Ability: Intimidate
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 72 HP / 252 Atk / 184 Spe

outruns base 70's, has some bulk, kills things

Checkmater

is a Tiering Contributor
garde spreads boiz

Special Attacker (idk what to call it)
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Modest / Timid Nature
Maximizes speed and maximizes Special Attack for hitting things hard and fast

Bulky Attacker
EVs: 244 HP / 12 Def / 144 SpA / 108 Spe
Modest Nature
Lives a Talonflame Brave Bird while also positively-natured base 70s. The rest is splashed into Special Attack.

Offensive Trick Room Setter
EVs: 244 HP / 12 Def / 252 SpA
Quiet Nature
Lives a Talonflame Brave Bird while also maximizing Special Attack

Last edited:

Stratos

Banned deucer.
EVs: 252 HP / 32 Def / 72 SpA / 136 SpD / 16 Spe
Modest Nature

lives two lando rockslides and two ludi ice beams, might be less relevant now that ppl are runnin life orb ludi but im too lazy to make a new one. creeps bish

Pastelle

we're all star stuff
EVs: 252 HP / 32 Def / 72 SpA / 136 SpD / 16 Spe
Modest Nature

lives two lando rockslides and two ludi ice beams, might be less relevant now that ppl are runnin life orb ludi but im too lazy to make a new one. creeps bish
I looked at it, and Zapdos can never guarantee a 3HKO from LO Ludi's Ice Beam. The closest it can get is 87.3% percent chance to live, but that's if its running 252 HP / 252 SpD Calm which is a garbage set lol.

3HKO from Assault Vest Ludi's Ice Beam is still a solid benchmark tho

Checkmater

is a Tiering Contributor
so at first I was like what the fuck is this spread but then I thought about it
creds to Hashtag
this spread is objectively better boiz

Mixed Attacker

EVs: 252 Atk / 124 SpA / 132 Spe
Hasty / Naive Nature
same thing as other mixed spread except it hits both a higher speed and a higher atk (wewzerz)

derivations

Banned deucer.
I noticed this was missing from Kyurem-Black's thing, which makes this an Outrage :IIIIIII
(sorry for bad puns)

Kyurem-Black @ Choice Band
EVs: 68 HP / 252 Atk / 188 Spe
Jolly Nature

This spread is for the Choice Band set. What it does is it outspeeds neutral base 100s by 1 point and threatens each one with Outrage (except Mega Gardevoir, but I wouldn't even try to see if it's Modest or Timid anyway @_@), which is really good since Jolly and Timid natured base 100s are slightly less common than before due to the huge power/bulk difference when they're EVd a different way. Jolly Kyurem-Black still OHKOs a lot of stuff with Outrage/-Special Attack Ice Beams and heavily hits this stuff
0- SpA Teravolt Kyurem-B Ice Beam vs. 44 HP / 0 SpD Landorus-T: 492-580 (149 - 175.7%) -- guaranteed OHKO
252 Atk Choice Band Teravolt Kyurem-B Outrage vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Mega Kangaskhan: 360-424 (102.2 - 120.4%) -- guaranteed OHKO
252 Atk Choice Band Teravolt Kyurem-B Outrage vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Mega Charizard Y: 441-520 (148.4 - 175%) -- guaranteed OHKO
252 Atk Choice Band Teravolt Kyurem-B Outrage vs. 252 HP / 116 Def Rotom-W: 304-358 (100 - 117.7%) -- guaranteed OHKO
252 Atk Choice Band Teravolt Kyurem-B Outrage vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Cresselia: 229-270 (51.5 - 60.8%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252 Atk Choice Band Teravolt Kyurem-B Outrage vs. 252 HP / 0 Def Heatran: 171-201 (44.3 - 52%) -- 17.6% chance to 2HKO
252 Atk Choice Band Teravolt Kyurem-B Outrage vs. 16 HP / 0 Def Mega Metagross: 126-149 (41.3 - 48.8%) -- guaranteed 3HKO
252 Atk Choice Band Teravolt Kyurem-B Outrage vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Politoed: 310-366 (80.7 - 95.3%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery
-1 252 Atk Choice Band Teravolt Kyurem-B Fusion Bolt vs. 252 HP / 208+ Def Gyarados: 468-552 (118.7 - 140.1%) -- guaranteed OHKO
252 Atk Choice Band Teravolt Kyurem-B Outrage vs. 252 HP / 4 Def Reuniclus: 453-534 (106.8 - 125.9%) -- guaranteed OHKO
Teravolt Kyurem-B Outrage vs. Aromatisse: 0-0 (0 - 0%) -- aim for the horn next time
^clearly the above calc means it's a terrible Trick Room check :(

All of that stuff is always nice :)

Edit: I noticed this thing is missing too but it's a very slightly different spread from the standard with a sort of different purpose.

Amoonguss @ Sitrus Berry
EVs: 252 HP / 184 Def / 72 SpD
Relaxed Nature

This spread is just a change in nature on Amoonguss, but it actually allows it to survive a Mega Metagross Zen Headbutt if it wants to as well as the Latios Psyshock.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)