Doubles OU EV Spread Compendium

Pastelle

we're all star stuff
tfw you don't keep up on viability rankings and don't realize theres a Tier 4...

Anyways, this list is officially up to date to the viability rankings, and there shouldn't be any errors in the sets (Modest Gyarados lol). But then again I am human and make mistakes, and if you find one please let me know so I can fix it!

That being said, with the inclusion of Tier 4, there are now spreads for some important Pokemon missing. In my opinion, these are Pokemon in need of some good spreads; if you have a good one for one of these mons, feel free to share! Or share any spreads for mons you feel should be added to the list. I'll add some I can find in the coming weeks and remove each Pokemon from the list when I do:
  • Kingdra
  • Serperior
  • Mega Aerodactyl
  • Milotic
  • Rhydon
  • Manaphy
  • Infernape
  • Porygon-2

Yoda2798

Not the user you are looking for
is a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributor
Doubles Leader
Mega Kangaskhan (TR Attacker)
EVs: 252 HP / 228 Atk / 28 Def
Brave Nature

Alternate spread by Shaian which hits the same benchmark for Keldeo SS, but with better special bulk.

Serperior (Special Attacker)
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature

Maximizes Serperior's Speed and offensive power, outspeeding Pokemon in the base 110 speed tier and just above, such as Thundurus and Mega Lucario.

Mega Aerodactyl (Physical Attacker)
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature

Maximizes Speed and offensive power, outspeeds Adamant Choice Scarf Landorus-T, while at worst speed tying with opposing Deoxys-Attack.

Infernape (Mixed Attacker)
EVs: 36 Atk / 220 SpA / 252 Spe
Naive Nature

With Life Orb, allows Close Combat to OHKO Mega Kangaskhan, while letting Overheat OHKO Aegislash, Amoonguss, and Mega Metagross. Max Speed means Infernape will speed tie with other base 108s such as Keldeo and Terrakion.

BTW I just go max max on Kingdra, but there's a bulky spread in the dex for it (not sure if it's any good) and I'd guess people have their own spreads which are better.

Last edited:
I just posted this in the viability rankings, but i figure its a decent spread, so whatever.

(Swampert) @ Expert Belt
Ability: Torrent
EVs: 252 HP / 172 Def / 60 SpA / 24 SpD
Bold Nature
- Scald/Hydro Pump
- Ice Beam
- Earth Power
- Protect

This spread lets you never be 2hko'd by life orb brave bird from talonflame or non life orb shadow ball from aegislash. Scald is more reliable, but you need hydro pump to guarantee the ohko on talonflame.

Platinum God n1n1

the real n1n1
is a Tiering Contributor
Aerodactyl-Mega
EVs: 20 HP / 252 Atk / 236 Spe
Adamant Nature

If you have sufficient lando checks then adamant is probably better. The speed evs let you out run mega gengar(base 130max speed). The adamant nature gives you an 81.3% chance to OHKO Keldeo

Swampert @ Sitrus Berry
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpA
Quiet Nature
IVs: 0 Spe

Sitrus Berry makes you bulkier and Quiet nature makes you stronger than the other set. Minimizing your speed allows you to speed tie with slowest speed aegi so you can OHKO with earth power after a shadow ball if you lose the speed tie

n10siT

Hoopa can do anything!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Aerodactyl-Mega
EVs: 20 HP / 252 Atk / 236 Spe
Adamant Nature

If you have sufficient lando checks then adamant is probably better. The speed evs let you out run mega gengar(base 130max speed). The adamant nature gives you an 81.3% chance to OHKO Keldeo
Jolly Aero outspeeds neutral-natured Scarf Kyurem-Black and many Deoxys-Attack spreads, which are both very important.

Swampert @ Expert Belt
EVs: 252 HP / 100 Def / 140 SpA / 16 SpD
Modest/Quiet Nature

With expert belt it guarantees the ohko on diancie, talon, and tran. The spdef lets it live either two aegi shadow balls or one WP boosted shadow ball, with the rest in def for added bulk.

Platinum God n1n1

the real n1n1
is a Tiering Contributor
But can it survive a brave bird and shadow ball?

So many of these ev spread are over complicated. And become meaningless when you drop below 100%.

Edit: can you ohko scarf kyurem? And sash deoxy attack will kill on turn 2 with extreme speed

Last edited:
1. The point isn't to complicate the ev's, it's to maximize its bulk while still hitting the important offensive marks.
2. It doesnt come close to the ohko on any kyurem

talkingtree

large if factual
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SCL Champion
Regular Swampert isn't even on the VR, so I don't know why you all are posting spreads for it, as there's nowhere to add them. If it gets added we can look back at what the best spreads may be but no need to get so amped up about a mon currently unranked

Also, most scarf kyurem run enough speed to beat jolly lando-t (or they should), so that's irrelevant. The Deo-A thing is important though, since sash Deo-A doesn't exactly do much with E-Speed (according to n10's spread, which has the most physical attack I've seen used: 104 Atk Deoxys-A Extreme Speed vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Mega Aerodactyl: 59-69 (19.5 - 22.8%) -- possible 5HKO) and Rock Slide has that nice 30% chance to flinch, so Aero can win at least 30% of the time, all of which is gone if you don't go max speed. Niche spread options that should barely ever be considered unless many things happen aren't the kind of things to be place on an EV compendium, so don't feel the need to post every tiny nitpicked spread guys.

That being said, here's a couple more spreads that could be considered from Pastelle's list of requested ones:

Kingdra (Swift Swim Attacker):
28 HP / 252 SpA / 228 Spe
Modest Nature
Max SpA, outruns max base 70s outside of rain and basically everything under rain, with the rest in HP

Milotic (Standard Offensive): - credit goes to shaian, who gave it to n10sit for his analysis
72 HP / 80 Def / 188 SpA / 168 Spe
Modest Nature
Outspeeds Bisharp and KOes LO variants with Hydro Pump if holding a Life Orb. Defense investment with HP investment lives Adamant Mega Kang Return.

Manaphy (Tail Glow):
4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
Maximum power and speed for sweeping capabilities

Porygon-2 (TR Setter):
252 HP / 176 Def / 20 SpA / 60 SpD
Sassy Nature
Lives LO Terrakion CC, KOes Salamence with Ice Beam, rest in SpD - using a negative Speed nature for maximum effectiveness under TR.

Last edited:

talkingtree

large if factual
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SCL Champion
If you want a bulky TR spread for Zard Y, I'd probably go with the following:
Charizard-Mega-Y @ Charizardite Y
EVs: 232 HP / 76 Def / 88 SpA / 112 SpD
Quiet Nature
IVs: 0 Spe

This allows Zard to avoid the KO from Adamant Mega Kangaskhan's Return or LO Thundurus' Thunderbolt, with the rest dumped into SpA.
If you're not worried about Thundy (this set does pair well with Rhydon after all), or if your team is otherwise really ruined by Amoonguss, you can move the SpD EVs into SpA to guarantee OHKOs on Azumarill, Virizion, Sash Gengar, and Amoonguss.

Also, here's a few more fixes / additions that I think could be added:
Don't forget to add my spreads from the post a couple up when you get the chance n_n

Aegislash's last spread should be 172 HP / 252 SpA / 84 Spe with a Modest Nature in order to outspeed fast Thundurus under TW, since it only requires 4 more EVs

The Relaxed spread for Amoonguss should be 252 HP / 172 Def / 84 SpD - right now the 72 and 84 are switched for what it claims to do.

Mega Diancie can run a spread of 56 Atk / 200 SpA / 252 Spe, with a Hasty Nature, to ensure the 2HKO on 4HP Kangaskhan using Moonblast. Also, the current spread description should specify that Hasty is used because the lower Defense can be fixed by boosts provided by Diamond Storm

Keldeo's spread has the EVs in the wrong order - should be 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe

Landorus-T's primary spread should be 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe Adamant Nature, very few people run 44 HP nowadays. Also, the k in Atk should be lowercase

Talonflame has a Jolly Band set running around, so here's what I use: 92 HP / 248 Atk / 168 Spe with a Jolly Nature, which outruns max Spe base 115s like Raikou and always survives LO Talonflame's Brave Bird, should they set TW on you and be able to attack first.

Heatran should probably at least mention 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe Modest Nature as an option, since most are going faster than 204 these days (Timid tran is bad tho)

Jirachi can run a spread of 252 HP / 92 Def / 164 SpD with an Impish Nature to survive a LO Talonflame Flare Blitz with the rest dumped into SpD. This is the new recommended spread on the analysis.

I've been running a new Rotom-W spread - 252 HP / 96 Def / 128 SpA / 20 SpD and a Modest Nature guarantees that it survives Adamant Mega Kangaskhan's Fake Out + Return combo or LO Latios' Draco Meteor, with the rest in SpA. 12 EVs can also be moved from SpA to Spe if Rotom-W has Tailwind support to outrun Adamant Scarf Lando-T under TW.

Bulky Thundurus has a new spread as well - 244 HP / 104 Def / 8 SpA / 132 SpD / 20 Spe and a Modest Nature allows it to avoid the OHKO from LO Modest Hydreigon's Draco Meteor or Stone Edge from Adamant Lando-T, while outspeeding Breloom and the last 8 put into SpA for slightly more power

Nitpick but it's bothering me so: my bulky Mega Gardevoir spread is missing the "EVs: " tag before the listed spread

On Mega Gengar, I think lots of people have been running a Modest Nature spread so here's what I use: 24 HP / 236 SpA / 248 Spe. This outruns Serperior and lives Heatran's Earth Power, with the rest in SpA.

The first spread I gave for Gyarados works best with Safety Goggles, but if holding a Sitrus Berry I've found that 240 HP / 28 Atk / 180 Def / 8 SpD / 52 Spe beside an Adamant Nature works really well. This spread avoids the 2HKO from -1 Adamant Mega Kangaskhan's Double Edge or Life Orb Aegislash's Shadow Ball, guarantees the OHKO on Mega Diancie with Waterfall, and outruns Landorus-T under Tailwind. If the team doesn't have any Tailwind support, 8 Speed EVs can be moved to Atk to still outrun 0 Spe Rotom formes but have slightly more power.

The Mega Metagross spread that Overheat Talonflame is EV'd for isn't even listed - that's the 16 HP version that Yoda2798 was talking about. So either we should switch to 252 Atk / 108 SpA / 148 Spe beside a Naive Nature on Talon or add the 16 HP version here. At the very least, it should be made clear which Mega Metagross spread Talonflame is EV'd for.

Sylveon is in the same boat as Aegislash wrt the Tailwind set - switch 4 EVs from HP to Spe in order to outrun offensive Thundy because you don't lose anything from it.

Terrakion's spread talks about neutral-natured base 110 Pokemon, but no base 110 runs a neutral nature because it needs to outspeed... well... Terrak. And Keldeo, but that's not important this is funnier. So instead say that Jolly is used to outrun positive-natured base 100 Pokemon, like Mega Gardevoir.

The first spread for Togekiss should be optimized to 236 HP / 192 Def / 20 SpD / 60 Spe and a Calm Nature, which allows it to live LO Bisharp Iron Head and outrun Adamant Lando-T under TW, with the rest in SpD. It should also be moved to Tier 3.

Mega Venusaur's spread has inaccurate information - no Bold Nature is needed to live LO Talonflame's Brave Bird. Instead, 252 HP / 132 Def / 72 SpA / 52 Spe beside a Modest Nature does what the previous spread claimed to do - live Talon Brave Bird and KO with Sludge Bomb in return, while also outspeeding standard Rotom formes.

Cresselia's first Bulky Support Spread is listed twice - leave Meloettaaa's because it specifies 0 Spe IVs and delete the first one.

aaaaand while I'm here might as well give spreads for the Tier 3 Pokemon that aren't yet included b/c it's not like I have anything else to do don't tell anyone how much I enjoy EVs

Yoda's Mega Aero spread is good, see his post for that

Mega Charizard X should probably run some form of max Atk / max Spe but because I like messing around with spreads this one's decent too: 48 HP / 188 Atk / 32 Def / 240 Spe with an Adamant Nature avoids the OHKO from scarf Lando-T's EQ and outruns Hydreigon at +0, as well as Deo-A at +1. The rest is placed in Attack to hit harder. Probably label this one "Dragon Dance Attacker"

Genesect has many different Choice Scarf Attacker spreads but I tend to use U-Turn/Ice Beam/Iron Head/Boom so I run 252 Atk / 64 SpA / 192 Spe with a Naive Nature, which maxes out Atk, outruns Jolly Scarf Lando-T, and dumps the rest in SpA to power up Ice Beam.

Yoda's Infernape spread is awesome as well, same as for Mega Aero just take it and give him the creds

According to the analysis being written by Memoric, Raikou should run a spread of 252 HP / 24 SpA / 232 Spe alongside a Timid Nature to outrun Mega Lucario, max out HP, and power up SpA with what's left

My personal Rhydon spread, although it's not super tested, is 184 HP / 200 Atk / 124 SpD beside a Brave or Adamant Nature depending on the needs of its team. This avoids a 2HKO from Lando-T's EQ and OHKOs standard Zapdos with Stone Edge, with the rest dedicated to patching up its otherwise low SpD stat. Better than nothing at least.

Salamence should just run a simple 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe and a Modest Nature for maximum power and speed.

Mega Swampert is a mon that I haven't used much at all but KyleCole told me that he uses 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe with an Adamant Nature so that's good enough for me.

Also add Yoda's Serperior spread because max/max works and Serperior isn't worth investing bulk into
Well that was a lot, let me know if I forgot to specify Natures or something somewhere - I tried to bold everything relevant for easier reading but I may have missed some.

Last edited:

Arcticblast

Trans rights are human rights
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Volcarona @ Lum Berry
Ability: Flame Body
EVs: 212 HP / 100 SpA / 196 Spe
Modest Nature
IVs: 0 Atk

Bulky Quiver Dance EVs for non-LO builds. OHKO Lando-T at +1 with Fire Blast; outrun base 80s like Hoopa-U before a boost (or the oh so dreaded Jolly Scarf Mamoswine after one). HP is a dump stat (will NOT survive Mega Kangaskhan's Return, but the 16 Def one in the OP doesn't either).

talkingtree

large if factual
^Thanks for pointing that out - the bulky one in the OP should specify that it only lives Mega Kang Return if it's holding a Sitrus Berry. And actually I'd be ok with removing it because Sitrus Volc is :/

Bughouse

Like ships in the night, you're passing me by
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Volcarona @ Lum Berry
Ability: Flame Body
EVs: 212 HP / 100 SpA / 196 Spe
Modest Nature

Bulky Quiver Dance EVs for non-LO builds. OHKO Lando-T at +1 with Fire Blast; outrun base 80s like Hoopa-U before a boost (or the oh so dreaded Jolly Scarf Mamoswine after one). HP is a dump stat (will NOT survive Mega Kangaskhan's Return, but the 16 Def one in the OP doesn't either).
you'd better be running this with Bug Buzz tho, otherwise there's not much of a point of outrunning Hoopa-U. 252 Atk Life Orb Hoopa Unbound Hyperspace Fury vs. 212 HP / 0 Def Volcarona: 352-417 (96.7 - 114.5%) -- 81.3% chance to OHKO.

Arcticblast

is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
you'd better be running this with Bug Buzz tho, otherwise there's not much of a point of outrunning Hoopa-U. 252 Atk Life Orb Hoopa Unbound Hyperspace Fury vs. 212 HP / 0 Def Volcarona: 352-417 (96.7 - 114.5%) -- 81.3% chance to OHKO.
You also outrun Adamant Lando-T at +1 just as a result of beating max+ 80s

While i'm apparently on this salamence kick, I figure we could use a spread for it in the compendium

Salamence @ Life Orb
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Modest Nature

Maxes out special attack to do as much damage possible with the rest in speed so it's still effective outside of tailwind. Timid can be run if you're that worried about positive natured base 100 speed mons, but in general anything salamence needs to kill it can either do without the timid speed boost or under tailwind, so modest is probably best.

ryo yamada2001

ryo yamada2001
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus

EVs: 24 HP / 232 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature

shoutouts Nollan

Assault Vest: by Yoda2798 and me
EVs: 32 HP / 112 Atk / 212 Def / 64 SpD / 88 Spe
Adamant Nature

- Lives +1 Bisharp 252+ Life Orb Sucker Punch
- Lives Mega Kangaskhan 252+ Double-Edge
- Lives Mega Charizard Y 88+ Overheat in Sun
- Outspeeds 252+ Breloom
- Rest dumped into Attack
- Adamant Nature to boost damage output

Choice Scarf
EVs: 252 SpA / 252 Spe / 4 HP

- Just maximize damage output

Choice Scarf:
EVs: 252 Spe / 252 SpA / 4 HP
Timid Nature

- Maximize Speed + damage output

Bulky: by Yoda2798 and me
EVs: 244 HP / 20 Def / 92 SpA / 100 SpD / 52 Spe
Bold Nature

- Lives Talonflame 252+ Life Orb Brave Bird
- Lives Hoopa-Unbound 140+ Life Orb Hyperspace Hole
- Which means it also lives Mega Gardevoir 252+ Psychic, and Latios 252 Life Orb Psychic
- Outspeeds bulky Rotom-Wash variants
- Speed can be put into Special Attack as well as bulky Rotom-Wash isn't that common anymore.

Sitrus Berry / Life Orb
EVs: 120 HP / 196 Atk / 160 Def / 32 SpD
Impish Nature

- Lives Keldeo 252 Life Orb Secret Sword
- Lives Hydreigon 252+ Life Orb Draco Meteor
- Rest is dumped into Attack

Sitrus Berry / Leftovers / Damp Rock
EVs: 96 HP / 180 Def / 96 SpA / 136 SpD
Bold Nature

- Lives Mega Kangaskhan 252+ Double Edge
- Lives most Special attacks (Hydreigon 252+ Draco, Deoxys-Attack 252+ Psycho Boost)
- KOs 0 / 0 Landorus-Therian with Scald in Rain

Last edited:

BLOOD TOTEM

braine damaged
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus

Sitrus Berry / Life Orb
EVs: 120 HP / 196 Atk / 160 Def / 32 SpD
Impish Nature

- Lives Keldeo 252 Life Orb Secret Sword
- Lives Hydreigon 252+ Life Orb Draco Meteor
- Rest is dumped into Attack
The calc spread does this but better.
252 SpA Life Orb Keldeo Secret Sword vs. 240 HP / 44+ Def Scrafty: 281-330 (84.8 - 99.6%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252+ SpA Life Orb Hydreigon Draco Meteor vs. 240 HP / 0 SpD Scrafty: 263-309 (79.4 - 93.3%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
I'd also rather be Relaxed to Knock Off Aegis after they attack.

Arcticblast

Assault Vest: by Yoda2798 and me
EVs: 32 HP / 112 Atk / 212 Def / 64 SpD / 88 Spe
Adamant Nature

- Lives +1 Bisharp 252+ Life Orb Sucker Punch
- Lives Mega Kangaskhan 252+ Double-Edge
- Lives Mega Charizard Y 88+ Overheat in Sun
- Outspeeds 252+ Breloom
- Rest dumped into Attack
- Adamant Nature to boost damage output
- you only need like 8/88 to live that
- did you forget about Intimidate or are you trying to cover the "Kang switched in on me" scenario?
- you only need 32/56 to take Overheat with Assault Vest (even before remembering that bulky Zard Y runs 84 SpA not 88)
- Adamant 88 outruns Adamant Bisharp, Jolly 88 outruns Jolly Breloom
- attack dumps are good but bumping up to 100 SpD allows you to always survive three Heat Waves from Heatran as well as a single Rain-boosted Muddy Water from Kingdra, among other examples
- JOLLY BEATS LOOM NOT ADAMANT (and you skip 263 going right to 264 so easy speed creep with less investment!)

also assvest Lando-T made me lose Lancaster regionals so I'm always going to assume it's fucking awful but I guess we can include it

Bulky Special Attacker
EVs: 252 HP / 32 Def / 72 SpA / 136 SpD / 16 Spe (by Stratos)
Modest Nature
Lives two Landorus-T Rock Slides and two Assault Vest Ludicolo Ice Beams. Outspeeds standard Bisharp

This zapdos spread seems kinda silly when hydro pump in rain from ludi does more to zapdos than ice beam

Stratos

Banned deucer.
yeah but hydro pumps just gonna miss so it actually does less (these days i EV for hydrei draco not ohkoing) (it takes 0 spdef)

qsns

is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
VGCPL Champion

Charizard-Mega-Y
EVs: 136 HP / 52 Def / 172 SpA / 148 Spe
Timid Nature

- outspeeds neutral base 100s
- lives Jolly MKang Return
- OHKOs 0/4 MKang with Overheat
don't use this spread if you're not using overheat lol

Heatran
EVs: 252 HP / 52 Def / 204 SpA
Modest Nature

- lives LO Timid Keldeo Secret Sword
- rest in SpA
use with Solar Beam and Sun if you want really funny results but there is such a huge difference in bulk between 0 hp and max hp Heatran and I've been really appreciating it atm

Cresselia
EVs: 252 HP / 116 Def / 140 Spe
Bold Nature

- outspeeds neutral base 70s (Bisharp)
- rest in bulk
designed for a CM cress that wants to be able to Moonlight on Bisharp, which is possible after you've lost your item to Knock Off. (s/o Dawgie )

Gardevoir-Mega @ Gardevoirite
Ability: Trace
EVs: 224 HP / 124 Def / 144 SpA / 16 Spe
Modest Nature
- Hyper Voice
- Psychic
- Trick Room
- Protect
  • Always survives a Shadow Ball from Modest Aegislash
  • Always survives 2 Hyper Voices from Timid Mega Gardevoir
  • Always survives a Double Edge from Adamant Mega Kangaskhan after an Intimidate
  • Always survives a Brave Bird from Life Orb Adamant Talonflame
  • Always survives a Sludge Bomb from Life Orb Modest natured Venusaur
  • Always survives a Sludge Bomb from neutral Special Attack natured Mega Gengar
  • Always survives a Choice Band Earthquake from Landorus-T
  • Always 2HKOs 0/4 Mega Kangaskhan with Hyper Voice
  • Outspeeds neutral speed natured base 70s
Gardevoir-Mega @ Gardevoirite
Ability: Trace
EVs: 156 HP / 100 Def / 144 SpA / 108 Spe
Modest Nature
- Hyper Voice
- Psychic
- Trick Room
- Protect
  • Always survives a Shadow Ball from Modest Aegislash
  • Always survives a Double Edge from Adamant Mega Kangaskhan after an Intimidate
  • Always survives 2 Hyper Voices from Timid Mega Gardevoir
  • Always 2HKOs 0/4 Mega Kangaskhan with Hyper Voice
  • Survives a Sludge Bomb from Timid Mega Gengar 12/16 times
  • Outspeeds speed boosting natured base 70s

Gengar-Mega @ Gengarite
Ability: Shadow Tag
EVs: 24 HP / 68 Def / 164 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Shadow Ball
- Sludge Bomb
- Will-O-Wisp
- Protect
  • Always survives an Earth Power from Modest Heatran
  • Always 2HKOs 0/4 Mega Kangaskhan with Sludge Bomb after Burn Damage
  • Always OHKOs 252 HP Azumarill with Sludge Bomb

Kangaskhan @ Kangaskhanite
Ability: Inner Focus
EVs: 80 HP / 224 Atk / 16 SpD / 188 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Sucker Punch
- Return
- Low Kick
- Protect
  • Always survives a Superpower from Choice Scarf Adamant Landorus-T
  • Always survives a Double Edge from Adamant Mega Kangaskhan
  • Always survives a +2 Flash Cannon from Modest Aegislash
  • Outspeeds speed boosting natured base 70s before Mega Evolution
  • Outspeeds Adamant Landorus-T after Mega Evolution
e:

Thundurus @ Sitrus Berry
Ability: Prankster
EVs: 252 HP / 72 Def / 112 SpA / 52 SpD / 20 Spe
Modest Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Thunder Wave
- Swagger
- Protect
  • Always survives a Double Edge from Adamant Mega Kangaskhan with Sitrus Berry
  • Always survives 2 Rock Slides from Adamant Choice Scarf Landorus-T
  • Always survives 2 Ice Beams from Assault Vest Ludicolo
  • Always survives 2 Shadow Balls from Modest Aegislash
  • Always 2HKOs 252 HP Suicune holding Sitrus Berry
  • Survives a Draco Meteor from Life Orb Latios 14/16 times
Thundurus @ Sitrus Berry
Ability: Prankster
EVs: 216 HP / 4 Def / 180 SpA / 88 SpD / 20 Spe
Modest Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 30 Def
- Thunderbolt
- Thunder Wave
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Protect
  • Always survives a Return from Adamant Mega Kangaskhan with Sitrus Berry
  • Always Survives 2 Ice Beams from Assault Vest Ludicolo
  • Always OHKOs 0 HP 4 SDef Landorus-T with Hidden Power ice
  • Always survives a Draco Meteor from Life Orb Timid Latios

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)