Data Data Audit Thread MkII [fairies Fairies FAIRIES! See Post 272]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Size and Weight classes for the CAPs have been added to the Stat and Rarity List but not to the CAP data in the OP of the thread.

Floraedit: Seems to have been fixed.

Flame Burst deals damage to enemies adjacent to the target. There's nothing on how much damage, however. Since it does 1/16th total HP in-game, I use 1/30th total HP in ASB, since that's how much Leech Seed does, too. It'd be nice if it were in the description.

I think the Weight and Size class should be added to the caps stats listing in the Cap Data (where the movepools are)

Engineer Pikachu

Good morning, you bastards!
is a Contributor Alumnus
I think the Weight and Size class should be added to the caps stats listing in the Cap Data (where the movepools are)
They are already present in the "Pokemon Stats" section here. I honestly don't see the point of moving them to the movepool section, especially since the WC and SC for all the other generations are in this section as well.

All the other stats are in the CAP Data section, and TBH I usually check there first when checking for CAP stats since they have all the other relevant info as well (for approving and etc). I'd greatly appreciate it if the SC, WC, and BRT were added to the CAP Data as well.

I was looking through the membership of the Levitate trait, and couldn't help but wonder if it is indeed Accelgor that should be getting it, and not Escavalier. Accelgor seems very firmly grounded, whereas Escavalier has its Black dex entry to account for some sort of flight. If there's some sort of anime precedent of Accelgor hovering, let me know that I'm a scrub at this, but I'm pretty sure that was a typo.

@rickheg, it follows the damaging rules of other multi-target moves, except that the actual target takes full damage (read: the adjacent mons are hit by the attack at .75x BAP).

Actually, according to the data audit thread description for Flame Burst, the adjacent mons take a flat 3 damage.

EDIT: Any reason why Seed Bomb costs 5 energy and Dragon Claw costs 6 energy despite both being 8 BP damaging moves with 100% accuracy and no other effects?

Hey, so I think we should move the info about the new Size classes effect on Dodge to with the Dodge command. I'm not sure where they are (or if they are) in this thread currently but I had to look them up in the Policy Advisory to work out my mon's Dodge chance when working out actions, and clearly that thread isn't going to be stickied forever.

Right now they're in the Stat and Rarity Listing above the list of Pokemon Stats, but I do agree that it would probably be useful to have this info listed with the dodge info.

Deck Knight

Blast Off At The Speed Of Light! That's Right!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Right now they're in the Stat and Rarity Listing above the list of Pokemon Stats, but I do agree that it would probably be useful to have this info listed with the dodge info.
The full formula is listed under the actual Dodge Command, in addition to the base dodges being mentioned in the Size Class section. Unless you also want me to add Base Dodges for Size Classes to the Dodge description.

Yeah that's what I was mostly getting at. Working out dodge is where they will be used most to having the list of base dodges there would be helpful.

Orcinus Duo

Banned deucer.
I say objection. I remember that glorious time my snorlax struggle-killed three haunters ingame. It was beautiful.

Engineer Pikachu

Good morning, you bastards!
is a Contributor Alumnus
Comet Punch said:
Comet Punch: The Pokemon punches the opponent repeatedly at lightning-fast speed.

Attack Power: 2 per hit | Accuracy: 85% | Energy Cost: 4 | Attack Type: Physical | Effect Chance: -- | Typing: Normal | Priority: 0 | CT: Deferring
Shouldn't the description tell you how many times it can hit...?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)