dans art

Danmire

its okay.
is an Artist Alumnus
300th post wow thank you so much for posting you guys :D

here ya go as a gift(if anyone can help me make spooky backgrounds, that'd be awesome)

Ahaha that Koffing reminds me of the Scream painting. It's awesome!
Keep up with the great horrorification Dan! Maybe next make a horror...Aipom!

Danmire

its okay.
is an Artist Alumnus
1 hour....
I love how it turned out. Janis Joplin makes it all worth while.

EDIT: It seems I put the hand-tail with fur. But I still like it, makes it more darker.

Danmire

its okay.
is an Artist Alumnus
Hey guys, got something new for yah! Sorry that it took such a long time to update.

Tried something different and loved it:

if anyone can tell me how to make a transparent background on SAI, thatd be lovely.

Oh, and this is for the Uber Speed Tier article. I love it.

I like the painterly effect of the machop!

As far as I know you can't do that on SAI. I draw the image on SAI and then open it in pse7, where you can select your drawing and delete the white background

Danmire

its okay.
is an Artist Alumnus
Revenge? You? I am SMAUG! I kill when I wish! I am strong, strong, STRONG! My armor is like tenfold shields! My teeth like swords! My claws, spears! The shock of my tail, a thunderbolt! My wings, a hurricane! And my breath, death!

Danmire

its okay.
is an Artist Alumnus
Alchemator wants me to make a comic from now on. Quote on quote, "required"
here is the first one about his life.

Rocket Grunt

✁ - - - - - - - - - -
is a Top Artist Alumnus
yo man, really love way that you drew the pokemon for the smog
i really dig klingklang, the way the bottom gear is sort of twisting off of the main cogs
and the motion and shape of crustle is really fun and interesting too
i love all the little extra double strokes you put into the outlines of your drawings
they really give it a nice edgy energy, really awesome and engaging
also your ghost pokemon are like, horrifying haha awesome
ive never used sai but im really into texture too and i love what youre using man
have you ever been to bittbox?
they have a lot of nice ones for free if you ever need
and a lot of photoshop brushes if you ever use those
but anyway really really great shit dude

Bummer

Jamming to the beat
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
dammit Grunt I had things planned for tonight, now I'm stuck checking out all textures. All of them.

As for Danmire, nice work on the new images! The freaky Gengar is excptionally different from most fanart of him, and the scruffy lineart you used works very well for Crustle.

Danmire

its okay.
is an Artist Alumnus
ty so much guys.

also gonna try painting some of the ghost pokemon to make them a bit more realistically scary(made up word??)

edit: also, i drew this.

now i REALLY wanna finish it, but i have no damn idea how to paint on sai.

That houndoom, just made my fucking life.
Could you make an Absol look as terrifying as you made that Aipom please. Full credit shall be given. You are class!

v

protected by a silver spoon
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
hi danmire it's me v here to say WOW your stuff is really good o_o you even drew a rotom, my second favorite mon :D

Danmire

its okay.
is an Artist Alumnus
Thank-you, guys!

GlassAbsol, here's your absol. I tried to making him more of the Aipom scary feel, but I just couldn't resist making him like Houndoom. It's still pretty wicked, so, enjoy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)