dans art

Danmire

its okay.
is an Artist Alumnus
smog dumpin time, hope you guys enjoy :)

Featured Uber Pokemon, Kyurem-W

IRC Survival Guide

Orange Islands - Smogon's Casual Retreat

Danmire

its okay.
is an Artist Alumnus
This is a remake of a "bad" request I did for my friend RitterCat. It was when I wasn't proud with what I would post here, but now that I aaaaaaaaaaam, here it is.

Dawwww that's great, I love how the face just perfectly has that apathetic expression and just how awesome the pose is in general
<3
also avatar size please?

Haha that's great, I love how you capture expression. The colours seem a bit faded but it still looks great, I'm just a nitpicky dude so don't worry about it
Glad she liked it :)

sandshrewz

POTATO
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
/late

Your Kyurem-W is asfldakjglskdjglkjlkhewselkrth awesome!!!

I also like how you can take on various styles of drawing~

Danmire

its okay.
is an Artist Alumnus
Hi all--

I'm sorry I don't have any art to post yet (drawing just doesn't have the same feeling to me anymore, due to a personal problem with someone eh eh eh), but I have like 2 WIPS that are on their way--a modern Assassin from the Creed series, and a realistic Blaziken. So, be on the lookout for those soon.

I want to thank some people for really motivating me around the Studio. Mainly RiffRaffCat(rittercat), for being one of my oldest friends here on the Studio. But in reality, everyone in the Studio, Nastyjungle, Zracknel, sandshrewz, etc., all of you have been amazing people to me, and I wouldn't have achieved this 1k without you guys. I consider the studio to be one of the many pivots that have changed my life for the better. Seriously, thank you all. I'd also like to thank people outside the studio like Vader and comatthew6(who i've become very good friends with).

Again, thank you all, :)

much love, danny mire

<3
Grats on the 1k, it's been great to have stayed friends and in contact all this time from our humble studio beginnings~~
Here's to many more posts and to you keeping on being a super awesome guy with super awesome art n_n

this is a quality 1k I guess.......

brightobject

there like moonlight
is a Top Artistis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
i can't draw women!(yes i can)

this is grandayda from metroid prime 3. i love that game.
I understand that this is a sketch but it's still a great example of figure! :) I myself aren't very good with women (pun intended?) and it's really encouraging to see other people succeed--gives me hope for myself in the future, I guess.

The one thing I'm really impressed by here is the body-- you've got a great S0-curve going, which Ill admit I'm not very good at unless I'm figure drawing, and the feet and hands are in good order as well! Overall can't wait to see what happens with the finished version of -- Gandrayda? Metroid Prime 3?

Heh, never played that game before but I've heard about it loads. :) Anyways if you'd permit me to I'd like to offer a little tip: Your body's proportions seem pretty solid, but all the same there are several things I think could help you flesh out Gandrayda's profile. Firstly, her chest is, even in game, a bit more developed than in the drawing-- of course that's more of a subjective choice so I won't push but a 'firmer' chest definitely makes most people think 'female' at first glance! Another thing to think about is the position of the nose relative to the eyes-- it seems as if you're drawing the facial features relative to each other, but not the head itself, which makes her seem a bit elfin, almost Puckish to be perfectly honest.

EDIT: ugh I feel like an asshat for ending this thing on a sour note, I had to cut it off here because I was called away... I was going to say that I can't wait to see what you do with this piece and would love to see the finished product! :-)

Last edited:

Danmire

its okay.
is an Artist Alumnus
hello everyone, posting some recent stuff i've done now that i'm a junior in college and taking some art classes. got two abstract pieces for you. i've been experimenting with abstract art while listening to music, mostly drone and industrial. these two specifically are while listening to the girl with the dragon tattoo soundtrack. hope you enjoy.

"She Reminds Me Of You"

"Hidden In Snow"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)